Angel Kiss

Cherubical Cactus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun gently pulled away from Kai’s lip. He placed his hands on Kai’s face and squished the old man cheeks. “Old man, we’re not so good at acting, your gorgeous ex-boyfriend still waiting for you over there,” The cactus boy whispered while jutted his lip towards Kai’s shop entrance.

 

Kai sighed heavily while still looking down at his own shoe. He really must avoid seeing Taemin again. He knew that he would keep getting hurt every time they met again.

 

“I think you better go and listen what he has to say first, everyone deserves a second chance,” Sehun smiled while poking Kai’s abs.

 

“Stop tickling me, alright, I’ll go, what about you cactus?” Kai asked while scratching his head.

 

“My friend will send me home, I’ll wait for him at the nearest bus stop over there, don’t worry about me,” Sehun patted Kai’s shoulder. The younger boy started to dial his friend's number on his phone.

 

Kai and Sehun separated their own way after the cactus boy grabbed his things in Kai’s car. Sehun glanced at Kai’s figure that was heading to the gorgeous boy way. The boy was crying so hard as soon as he got to hug Kai. The old man gently his head while opening his shop and both of them walked into the shop while holding hands.

 

Sehun was a great actor, he pretended that the kiss that he just shared with the old man didn’t give any weird effect to his heart. The truth was his heartbeat was going crazy, his leg was getting weak and wobbly as he walked to the bus stop. That old man just took his first kiss away. He quickly sat on the bench at the bus stop and rubbed his chest. He felt that his rib was going to burst open anytime soon.

 

‘Tao, please hurry up,’ Sehun softly whimpered.

 

---

 

 

Tao arrived at the bus stop with his superbike. He handed over the spared helmet to Sehun and waited for the cactus boy to hop on his bike. He was so bewildered when the helmet was being grabbed by someone else. He never met that man before.

 

“Who is he, cactus?” Kai asked while glaring at Tao. He was holding the other helmet tightly on his hand. Kai was so worried about Sehun. They were supposed to get back together, but because of Taemin, the cactus boy had to go home alone. He decided to wait for Sehun friend to come to the bus stop.

 

Sehun was so shocked by Kai’s attitude. “H-he’s my friend,” the cactus boy stammered.

 

Tao quickly pulled away his helmet to greet with Kai. “I’m Tao, nice to meet you, I’m one of your customers,” Tao smirked when he senses the protectiveness

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter