Waiting You~

Waiting for you

 

“Yah it unfair” whine Yosoeb to his hyung and saeng because cheating in game.. “Fair or not.. You must be cooker tonight” said Doojoon. “No compromise” add Hyunseung. Dongwoon and Gikwang just laugh see their hyung get bullied. “I will help him” a sudden voice fissure in their conversation. “Yahh Junhyung!! We don’t want you to cook” said Hyunseung mad. “But why?” ask Doojoon. “He can help yoseob” add him. “Yahh you don’t remember hyung what we eat last time when Junhyung be a chef” said Hyunseung to remind they all about food that are cook by Junhyung. So terrible,spicy and make Hyunseung non-stop commute from toilet. “So i don’t want he to be a cooker” said Hyunseung. “I will just help Yoseob in kitchen not being a cooker” said Junhyung. “Arra. But don’t touch the food.. Please” said hyunseung with a half beg.

 

In Kitchen

[Yoseob POV]

He not help me but keep kiss my lips it and other things. “Junnie.. p-please s-stop” I don’t know how much time I’m begging him to stop. “Give me reason why I should stop?” he ask me with an easy question but difficult to find answer. “Hyunseung hyung will mad if he see we not prepared food yet” I’m just answer it although i know he will not let me go. “Arra..” just a short word he give to me. He left me ad go to table cut some vegetable and fruits for our dinner. I seat next to him. “junnie mad at me?” I ask him with a soft voice. “No. Go serve the food. We are near to dinner.” He left me alone in kitchen with a tears.

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

[No one POV]

“Woah so delicious” said DOngwoon with smile. ‘Glad they like it’ talk Yoseob in his heart. He look to Junhyung who just keep eat without talk or laugh like usual. ‘All my fault’ said Yoseob. After dinner Doojoon and Hyunseung going out to buy some preparation for us to celebrate Christmas. It just 5 days left to celebrate a happy Christmas days. Dongwoon and Gikwang just keep with their phone. Probably tweeting.Yoseob is searching Junhyung around but can’t find him. Suddenly someone grab Yosoeb body from back and bring him to outside. Yosoeb just look down afraid to see that person-scared if bad guys. Slowly the guys chin up Yosoeb face but Yoseob keep shut his eyes tight. The guys kiss Yoseob’s forehead slowly trail down to his cheeks and last at kiss. The kiss was so softly but passionately. Yoseob slowly open his eyes and he know the guys are Junhyung. He can see in Junhyung eyes-teary eyes. They slowly release the kiss. “Junnie..” Yoseob can’t continue his words when Junhyung put his finger on Yosoeb mouth to keep him silent. Junhyung take out a scarf put around Yoseob. He put a balck jacket around Yoseob and hold Yoseob hand to some place. After 15 minutes walk, they both stopped at a tree decorated with beautiful lights. “What we are doing here?” ask Yoseob. Junhyung give a warm hug. “I need to somewhere.” Junhyung talk slowly so Yoseob not being mad or shock. “Where?” Yoseob can feel something weird with Junhyung. “Somewhere that i have to be there” said Junhyung hug his lover tightly. “Promise me Yosoeb to met me here on Christmas Day. It mean 12 am ne?” said Junhyung. “But why?” Yoseob ask Junhyung. “Just meet me here”

_________________________________________________________________________________

(11.45 p.m before Christmas)

“Gikwang Dongwoon.. i need to go some place. Don’t tell Joonie and Seungie hyung I’m going out,” remind Yosoeb o his saeng. “But what if they ask more?” ask Dongwoon. “Just said i’m in bathroom” said Yoseob while wearing jacket and glove prepare himself to go out. Yoseob slowly walk to outside and run faster to the special tree.

 

(Meanwhile at house)

“I ask you once again. Where Yoseob?” ask Doojoon

“Bathroom” said Gikwang and Dongwoon answer one.

“Aishhhh pali tell.. Junhyung is missing too” said Hyunseung.

“Missing? I thought he in his room” said Gikwang. They all look at his bedroom door and slowly walk to the door then they knock the door. “Junhyung are you there?” ask Doojoon. The answer is silent. Dongwoon turn the door know slowly and the door is open because it not locked. The room is so dark. After switch on the lamp, they all saw a letter on junhyung’s bed with Yoseob name on it.

________________________________________________________________________________

 

(Special tree)

Yoseob keep hug himself because so cold and suddenly, his phone ringing.

“Yeoboseoyo” said Yoseob after answer the phone.

“Hyung.. pali back” said Dongwoon

“Wae? I need to meet someone” said Yoseob more to deny back from house.

“Junnie hyung” said DOngwoon.

“Why with him” Yoseob seem panicked now.

“Just hurry back” said Dongwoon.

The call ended there. Yoseob without wasting his time, rush back tou their house. “Wae ?? What happen?” ask Yoseob.

“After read the letter... Be patient ne” said Doojoon pat his saeng’s shoulder. He hold his tears so his seang can be patient. After Doojoon give the letter to Yoseob, they all left Yoseob alone in the house. They can’t see his tears. They must be though.

________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Yoseob,

You must be already go to the special tree right? You not meet me right? It okay. I’m always in your heart so you always can feel my presence. I mention you that I will go somewhere right? The place so far from you. But i will always can see you now. Yoseob. I really love you s, i want myself always in your heart. I’m not good to say hello and i’m not so good to say goodbye. After read this letter i want you to keep your live. Don’t be too sad ne. If you miss me, go to that special tree. I always be there to meet you. And one more things, i left some gift on you under my bed. It jus cheap gift but maybe it will be meaning for you. Happy Christmas Day my lover Yoseob.

 

Love from far,

Junnie

 

After read the letter, Yoseob sediment on the floor with a tears-miss tears. 

 

 

Okay that the story.. Not so good right? but i'm try

Please leave a comment.. Gumawo *bow*