six

Hands
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

six

 

“Babe, why are you so breathtaking?”

 

She was just admiring Doyeon’s bare face until the girl in front of her suddenly woke up and with a stupid smile on, she started leaning in and closing her eyes on the way.

 

“Hey Doyeon—“ She was gonna try to wake the sense of Doyeon up from the drunk girl’s state of mind but she was stopped by…… 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

the soft lips that met hers as she spoke.

 

Kyulkyung’s eyes grew wide and was just staring straight as the kiss went on she was frozen and didn’t know what to do next. Her mind went blank. 

 

It was until Doyeon started to move and was trying to deepen the kiss, pulling her closer by encircling her two hands around the neck of the older girl. Slowly, she was getting into it but just as she was gonna respond to her kiss, Doyeon pulled out.

 

“You taste good…”

 

…and then she passed out.

 

‘What was I thinking?! I can’t take advantage of her!’

 

She just fixed Doyeon’s position in the bed and started walking to the bathroom while shaking her head, not approving of what happened but deep inside her mind, there was a little pinch of regret in her for not kissing back before the younger girl pulled away.

 

‘This better help me… I just hope it won’t turn out bad.’

 

As she was taking a shower, she can’t help but think of what happened a while ago but what she can’t pull out of her mind was Doyeon’s face while she was removing the latter’s make up. She shook her head and just continued with her shower.

 

When she got back, Doyeon was already sleeping quietly in her bed on the left side, facing the right side of the bed. Kyulkyung tried to dry her hair with a towel, scared of what Doyeon will do if she wakes up again due to the sound of the blowdry.

 

She went to the opposite side of Doyeon and tried to position herself as far as she can be from the touchy drunk girl in the left side of the bed.

 

“Argh! You don’t know how much I regret making you drink…”

 

Just as she layed her head in the pillow, she felt something grabbed her by her waist bringing her closer to the left side of the bed till she felt the warmth of the person behind her. Her eyes widened when soft kisses made contact with her neck but soon enough, the kisses became which Kyulkyung bet that those became two hickeys already.

 

As the younger girl showered the other girl with kisses, her hand slowly crept inside Kyulkyung’s shirt and started carressing her abdomen. Later on, it slowly went up and up but when it was close to the older girl’s chest, she turned around facing the latter to make her stop.

 

“Doyeo—” 

 

‘I knew it, I knew it!!’

 

Kyulkyung knew it was a bad move to turn around because when she turned, as if it had magnet, Doyeon’s hands went to cup the older girl’s face and started kissing her again. Kyulkyung felt herself slowly giving in to the girl the young one and started deepening the kiss.

 

‘ARGH IT!’

 

The moment Doyeon felt Kyulkyung respond to her kiss, she plopped on top of her, her hands on the sides of the older’s shoulder. Doyeon started it with peppering Kyulkyung’s face with pecks not even touching a part of her lip. Kyulkyung was getting fed up of the tease and took hold of Doyeon’s neck and pulled in for a passionate kiss.

 

Their make out lasted pretty long enough that Kyulkyung already removed the shirt she just put on to the girl above her. On the other hand, Doyeon’s hands were back inside Kyulkyung’s shirt and was halfway of removing the older girl’s upper undergarment but the shirt was in the way. She pulled out to focus on removing it but she suddenly fell asleep making her fall on top of Kyulkyung’s chest.

 

“Wow… should I feel offended that you fell asleep while you’re doing this with me?” Kyulkyung chuckled when she heard a soft snore from the girl in her chest. After she said it, Doyeon even snuggled closer to her chest just above her s.

 

After a few minutes, she moved Doyeon beside her carefully, to not wake the girl up. She sat up and clasped her bra back in place before putting a shirt on to Doyeon again. Just after she put it back on, Doyeon pulled her again and hugged her from the back but now it was a simple hug followed a soft….

 

“Babe…” Hearing it made Kyulkyung smile as she slowly fell asleep in Doyeon’s arms.

 

 

The next morning, Doyeon woke up with a throbbing headache because of how much she drank last night resulting to a sore hangover. When she sat up while rubbing her temples, she saw a hot cup of coffee, based on the smoke coming from it, on the side table.

 

“You should drink that, it’ll help with the hangover, babe.” Doyeon looked up to where she heard the voice and she saw Kyulkyung holding a cup similar to the one beside her. She’s leaning her body to the doorframe of the opened door with a warm smile in her face.

 

Doyeon’s eyes widened seeing the older girl and immediately looked underneath the blanket covering her to see if she’s still fully clothed and good thing she still is (what she thought). Looking at how Doyeon reacted, Kyulkyung laughed softly making Doyeon look at her again.

 

“Don’t worry babe. You didn’t get to me last night, so sad right?” She said with a teasing tone as she smirked looking at the younger girl.

 

“What am I doing here?” The still confused Doyeon asked.

 

“You don’t remember?”

 

“Will I ask if I do?” Doyeon answered sarcastically, rolling her eyes as she spoke.

 

“Well if you don’t remember… I don’t have a choice but tell you…” Kyulkyung told her about what happened la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter