Sequel

Be Mine?

-You make me happier and happier, even though I'm already the happiest man in the whole world!-

 

====*=====*======*=====*====

S i t u a t i o n: You both already graduated from school. Kim Taehyung proposed to you shortly after. And now you've been a married couple for a little less than 1 year. After you married, you both moved into a small house in a small city together. This Chapter is taking place on the 30th of December.

====*=====*======*=====*====

 

"Hmm~, say what you want, say what you want!...", you hum to one of your favourite songs. You're currently in the kitchen. Right now preparing dinner.

You look over to the wall clock, 6.17 pm. You smile to yourself, "43 minutes left~, I'm gonna make it in time, hehe~!"

Why you're so excited for 7pm? Simple reasoning: You're waiting for your husband, the one and only Kim Taehyung. It's his birthday today and you are currently preparing one of his favourite foods for a surprise dinner.

Actually you wanted to prepare a birthday breakfast for him but he insisted that you don't. His reasons:

1. He's already the happiest man in the whole universe, with the way things are right now.

2. When you're right beside him, he doesn't need anything else. Because your presence is already the biggest gift he could ever get.

3. He needs to leave really early for work, like REALLY early.

And so you didn't get to see Taehyung for the whole day. Thus you're only more excited about this all.

"Uah~, perfect!", you say after tasting a spoonful of the Japchae.

Now turning off the stove plate, putting the used spoon into the sink.

Another glance to the silver-white clock, 6.24 pm. You stow the food in the oven, heating it a little bit up, so it's still warm when a certain someone arrives.

After you cleared the countertop up, the clock shows: 6.32 pm. "Kay~, time to dress up." Humming you head to your shared bedroom. You dress up in a neat short dress in a fresh green, one of Taehyungs' favourite colours. You put on a fair and beautiful make-up; not too much, not too little.

Just as you're finished, your belly starts hurting and you feel really uncomfortable. Clenching your hand over the painful spot, you remember. This is actually not the first time this happens. In the past mornings you repeatedly felt this weird pain and sometimes even had the urge to throw up.

Suddenly you get ripped out of your thoughts. By nothing else, but the sound of the front door being unlocked.

Your heart skips a beat. Taehyung! Surprised and over-excited you take a look onto your mobile phone, whispering to yourself "It's only 6.47 pm... why's he already here? Aigoo..." But in the next second you jump up, forgetting all your pain for the moment. Thank god you already set the table before cooking.

Taehyung's still in the entry area, when you spot him. He's taking his shoes off.

"Welcome home hubby!!!" You squeal with a bright smile. He stands up surprised and overjoyed to hear his wife's voice, catching you as you jump straight into his arms. Your arms around his neck, your head in the crook of it and your legs around his hips. One of his arms around your waist, the other softly on your buttocks, giving your body support, so you don't fall.

"____~", he whispers sensually. Playfully nibbling on your ear. You softly gasp, then start giggling. "Aigoo~, someone's really hungry, huh?", you say as you make him look into your eyes. Your faces only inches away, as he smiles cheekily and connects your foreheads.

"Ne~, hungry for you, sweetheart~", his deep voice is seductive but still playful. You grin, slightly blushing, "You can't have me..." He pouts like a little kid, making big puppy eyes. You bit your bottom lip "..yet.", he immediately smirks and gives you a short kiss onto your lips.

Giggling you continue, "Your wife made you a birthday dinner~" His eyes start sparkling and he answers overjoyed "Thanks, ____~, sweetie-wife of Kim Taehyung~!"

"Your favourite food, Japchae~" And he smiles even wider. You smile back brightly, taking your legs of his hips. He understands and softly guides you to stand on the floor again. You cup his cheeks with your hands, "I'll prepare the table and you get out of your shoes and coat~"

The moment you want to go, he holds you tightly on your waist. Sighing and playfully shaking his head he says, "Not without my welcome-home-kiss~" You roll your eyes at his cute, almost childish side but comply anyways. Catching his lips in a sweet and passionate long kiss. And then you give his forehead a last peck before you turn around, heading to the kitchen.

He looks after you, smiling. "Hah~, what a nice and warm welcome~!", he giggles to himself, now taking his shoes off completely.

Shortly after freeing himself from his coat, hanging it onto the coat stand. He loosens his necktie a little bit, putting his briefcase onto the couch.

In the meanwhile you arrive in the kitchen. You turn off the oven to take the Japchae out and place it on the kitchen counter. After closing the oven again, you taste the dish a last time.

As you smile satisfied about the outcome of it, you suddenly feel arms softly winding around your waist and a head on your shoulder. Taehyung takes a deep breath through his nose, "Mmh~, smells so nice"

You grin widely, "I hope it'll taste even better.", looking at him. "I bet it will!", he leaves a sweet peck on your cheek.

"By the way..", he states, running his hands up and down your waist, "..I like the way you're dressed. It's not just my fav colour, but also underlining the beauty of my sweetest ____~" You’re only smiling brightly at his words, your cheeks tinted a light pinkish taint. Deciding to just thank him silently, you take one of his hands in yours, slowly guiding it to your mouth and kissing the back of it lovingly.

"Could you get the drinks from the refrigerator please, Tae-bear~?" Smiling softly, he kisses your neck. "Of course, ____-hon~", letting go off you, he obeys your words.

Arriving at the refrigerator, he opens it and takes out some drinks. In the same instant you feel the exact pain as only a little while ago and the last mornings pool up in your belly again. A small whimper leaves your mouth. 'Not now...', you think. But this time it's even worse.

You throw your hand over your mouth, as you can feel yourself about to vomit. Standing and looking over to you from the opened refrigerator is your husband, "____..?" Before he can completely register what is happening, you already ran off to the toilet.

He hurriedly closes the device in front of him, putting the drinks onto the counter. Now running after you.

Arriving at the restroom, you can't hold it anymore. Thank god you reached the toilet before vomiting part of your lunch. Your head is bent over the toilet, slightly panting at the pain.

"____?!", a shocked and worried Taehyung jumps down beside you. After removing your hair out of your face - placing it behind your ears - he's caressing your back in a soothing way. "You alright, ____?", he asks, concern present in his voice.

You try pulling yourself together. Taking a deep breath, then looking up at him with a soft smile, "Ne~, I'm fine. Probably just ate something wrong this afternoon~".

You slowly stand up, he's staying at the ground, concern and worry not leaving his facial expression.

You take some water from the sink, cleaning your mouth and trying to get rid of the disgusting taste from vomiting only a minute ago.

Then Taehyung also stands up. He's leaning onto the wall next to the sink, arms crossed, eyes fixed on you. "You sure?", he raises his eyebrows, more than concerned about your health.

He sighs, "Cause I'm pretty sure that this has been going like this for some days already."

Your eyes widen, looking down, '...he noticed..?' You look up at him, again smiling softly. "Maybe I'll just rest for the next days, kay~?", you say in a small, calming voice, trying to take his seemingly concerned mind of things while trying to convince yourself that you’re okay.

He looks back and forth between your eyes. Massaging his temples softly, eyes closed. After a while sighing in defeat, his eyes meeting yours again, "Kay... but promise me that you'll definitely rest for at least the next 4 days, until this week ends."

You smile a little brighter at him, slightly trying to reassure him with it, "Ne~, I will!"

"And in case it doesn't get better, we'll drive to the doctor and let him check up on you!" He points a finger at you, his expression softer than before. You gently nod your head, hugging him, "I promise, oppa~!" He hugs you back tightly, "Good."

Not wanting to concern him further on his birthday, you decide to hold back your pain and act like everything's fine. So you look into his eyes, stating excitedly, seemingly back to your energetic self, "And now let's eat the Japchae I made for my beloved hubby~!"

He kisses your forehead, giggling, "Can't wait~" As he lets go of you, you turn around to step out of the restroom. But after the first steps you made, you start loosening your balance, while your vision goes blurry, before completely blackening out. The last things you discern are a deep voice screaming "___!" and too familiar strong arms wrapping securely around your body, catching you from a hard fall.

Taehyungs' eyes widen as he screams your name. His body reacts fast. In a split second he catches you, saving you from colliding with the hard ground.

"Hey... ____~", he softly pats your cheeks, desperately trying to make you open your eyes. But you just whimper at the pain emitted by your belly. Why does it even have to hurt this freakin' much?

Taehyungs' heart aches at the sight before him, saying to himself in a low voice, "Dammit...!" He soothingly your cheeks, "I'm here ____, everything’ll be fine~" He kisses your forehead, "Your hubby will get you to a doctor..!"

You feel your body being lifted up, bridal style. Your hands unconsciously clench into his shirt, your head leaning into the familiar warmth coming from his broad chest. His hold makes you feel so indescribable secure. Leaving you without doubt and question to why you married this man.

"Everything's fine. Everything's fine.", you can hear him chant the same words over and over with his deep voice. It's somehow calming. But every time you whimper or flinch because of the pain, his breath gets stuck in his throat for a moment.

After hurrying (real picture: After running like some mad man) to his car, he softly seats you on the front passenger seat. When both your seatbelts are fastened, he hastens to the next hospital.

At the hospital.

Taehyung parks the car somewhere close to the entrance. "Oppa~....", it hurts so damn much. You feel like crying.

"I'm here jagiya~...I won't leave your side, don't worry!", he answers in a calming voice, rubbing his hand soothingly over your leg.

Once he unbuckled his and your seatbelt and exited the car, he immediately ran to your side. He opens the door, taking you up bridal style again, "Hold onto me tightly~, we're almost there~." Even before he finishes his sentence, your fingers are already clenching into his shirt like before. His voice is so calming. If only it could also ease your pain.

He runs through the entrance door. Too overwhelmed by the happenings to know where to go. So after looking around in panic, he runs off the way the sign 'emergency room' shows to.

The next thing he remembers is sitting on a chair, desperately waiting for your check-up to end.

7:37 pm. Taehyung arrived here about 15 minutes ago, after exceeding all the speed limits and being oblivious about most of the red lights, 'only' to arrive here as fast as possible. He really(!) hurried to the hospital. And now, for about the last 10 minutes he has been sitting on this chair in front of the emergency room, waiting.

He's currently trying to calm down, preparing himself for the worst, but also telling himself that "Everything will be fine..!" He has never been this scared in his life. He wouldn't be able to go on without his most-beloved person in this world beside him. How would he be able to survive just a minute without you. "____~", he whispers to himself, eyes closed.

Your pictures start appearing in his mind. Taehyung's so scared. Checking the watch again, he realises, sighing, "Hah.... time's not moving at all, huh?" It's still 7:37 pm. Time's going by in an agonisingly slow manner. Seconds feel like minutes, no, more like hours to him right now.

He clenches his hands together over his head. Elbows resting on his knees. "You should have told me, if you didn't feel well....", he whispers to himself. But unless what it sounds like, Taehyung isn't scolding you, but himself for not having taken action earlier, for not being able to protect you the way he wanted to and should have as your husband.

"I'm so sorry...", a tear rolls down his cheek.

"Mr. Kim?"

He looks up with big eyes, standing up hurriedly to be at eye-level with the man in front of him. Before the (unbelievable handsome) doctor can say anything more, Taehyung asks, heart beating extremely fast, "Is she alright? Can I see her?"

The doctor smiles softly, "Everything's fine. No need to worry, your wife will survive. The pain in the abdomen and the nausea are normal reactions of her body, Mr. Kim." These words take a load off of Taehyungs' mind and he sighed in relief.

The good-looking doctor continues, the soft mother-like smile not leaving his face, "And of course you can see her now. I'll tell you about the precise diagnosis afterwards then. Let me show you to your wifes' room."

Taehyung only nods, knowing that his voice might betray him in his momentary state. This is all just too much, too much for his heart and mind to progress. The doctor starts going down the hallway, "Follow me~." Taehyung can only comply, walking a little behind the kind man.

With every further step towards his wifes' room, everything around him is loosing sound and significance. Taehyung can only hear his heartbeat drumming louder and louder in his ears. All he wants is to see you, his sweet wife, smiling at him, being alright and coming home with him, so you can snuggle and cuddle together on your bed, like always.

Engraved in his thoughts, he doesn't notice the doctor already stopping in front of a door. "This is Mrs. Kim’s room.", the doctor looks at Taehyung, who looks up confused. His heart is beating so fast. "She's still sleeping." Tae doesn't know whether he isn't ready to enter your room, or he just can't wait to do so.

The young doctor takes notice of Taehyungs' inner turmoil, giggling softly to himself, "I'll come back in a while, okay?" Without waiting for an answer he leaves.

Clenching his hands into his shirt, Taehyung takes a deep breath in and out. He now approaches the door. His hand slowly moving to the handle, pressing it down, shoving the door open.

He sighs, a breath he didn't know he was holding, seeing you sleep so peacefully, "Oh my sleeping beauty~" He closes the door quietly behind him. Now stepping towards you, sitting down on the bedside, eyes only fixed on you, "____~, my sweetest love~"

His hands find their way to your cheeks, softly caressing them. Even though you're sleeping, you suddenly feel a lot saver and lean into the touch unconsciously. Taehyung smiles softly, taking in every feature of your face, before connecting your foreheads together.

He closes his eyes, only concentrating onto your closeness. "You're really worrying me a lot, you know?", he kisses your forehead.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

A knock can be heard. Tae turns to the door, then to you again, "Probably the kind doctor. I'll be right back beside you, sweetheart~" And with a last peck on your forehead, he exits the room.

As he expected, it's the same nice guy as before smiling at him. This time Taehyung can smile back softly, now feeling a lot calmer after seeing you and having felt your warmth. "So~, I may give you a short review regarding your wife’s condition, and especially the reason to it." Taehyung nods and smiles politely, bowing a little down respectfully, "Ne, please do so."

The doctor giggles to himself for the second time this evening, "Aigoo, I know you're nervous, but no need to be so punctilious, Mr. Kim."

Taehyung softly shakes his body. And it's doing the trick. He didn't know he was this uptight the whole time. "That's better~" And again, the man smiles this mother-like, kind and handsome smile that could kill thousands of girls.

Has Taehyung seen him before? Is he someone well-known? Maybe he recognises his name. He takes a look onto the doctors' name tag: Kim Seokjin. Hmm, that's definitely familiar. But, I mean, almost every second person has the same surname as you and him. Still, he's sure that he has heard about this guy somewhere before.

However, he can’t care less right now, as he can feel his every heartbeat dominating his mind again. He could swear he's gonna get a heartache later on because of all this.

"Well~,", Taehyung looks up at Jin, waiting for him to continue, "you'll be taking a great responsibility in the soon future." Tae’s eyes narrow. What is the man talking about? He himself already knows that he failed at being a good husband, but he won't let that happen again. He swore this to himself the second you out right before his eyes.

'Hah~, he's probably making a lot of assumptions in his head right now. Reminds of the last time this happened.... Jimin and -what was he called again- ah, Yoongi.... really interesting couple. That Yoongi-guy was saying the world is gonna perish and it's all his fault.', Jin thinks to himself, as he realises, 'Wait! It actually IS HIS fault~' Smiling to himself in a satisfied way, the doctor decides to tease Taehyung, saying, "It's true, her condition is partly your fault."

Tae feels a knife being stabbed right into his heart. Jin’s eyes sparkle, knowing the answer to his next question too well, "Did you two have unprotected in the last two months?"

Your husbands' eyes widen, a blush creeping over his cheeks. He looks down embarrassedly. What's with that question? And just how should it be linked to your condition? Taehyung's more than confused (and of course still embarrassed).

"Stop teasing the youngsters, Jinie~", a seductive voice comes from behind the doctor. As your hubby looks up, his eyes meet with said man rolling his eyes, and another man - in some kind of uniform - leaning with his arm over the doctors’ shoulder.

This is all definitely a lot too much for him. Too many different things happening, and he was actually supposed to have a nice dinner with his beautiful wife on his birthday and cuddle with her the whole evening.

Now, before Taehyung sinks too deep in self-despair (because your condition is "his fault"), Jin adds, "She's in her fourth week." Which makes Taehyung look up confusedly, he doesn't care about the other man that is now pouting for being ignored.

So, not quiet understanding, he asks, "This... has been going since 4 weeks? But... I can only remember.. not more than the last week. Before that she was totally fine.."

The doctor mumbles in a small voice, "Oh dear Lord.", holding himself together to not face palm himself. Instead he lays a reassuring hand onto Taehyungs' shoulder, speaking in a calm voice, "You'll have to take good care of your wife. And even better care in the from now on remaining 8 months."

Tae tilts his head, meeting with a bright smile, "Congratulations, you'll become a father."

And his face loses all expression. "Mrs. Kim is 4-weeks pregnant~"

For a second his mind goes blank. Only for all the happy moments of him and you to rush through his head in the next. The first time you met, your first quarrel, the day you became a couple, the day you shared your first intimate moment, the day he proposed and you said -Yes!-, your marriage, the honey moon, moving in together. And these are just a few moments his mind and heart instantly named. The last picture in his head is one with you, his lovely wife, smiling brightly. And his only wish right now is to be beside you and conjure this exact same sweet smile onto your face, maybe even a brighter one? He wants to try his best.

After the remembering, he looks at the doctor again, the corner of his mouth rising slowly, "Oh my god..." His hands find there way into his hair, softly holding onto it. "I'm... gonna be a father~!", eventually another tear runs down his cheek, but this time one of the purest happiness.

A soft giggle leaves Taehyung's mouth as he opens his arms and catches the firstly stunned doctor in a tight embrace "Thank you... Thank you so much~!" Jin runs his hand calmingly over the soon-to-be-father's back, smiling brightly to himself.

When they break the hug and Tae rubs the wetness away from his eyes, he can feel a hand on each of his shoulders, "Go and see her, she'll be waking up soon. She'll feel lonely without her husband beside her.", the way Jin's speaking reminds Taehyung of a caring mother.

'I need to see ____!', after internally agreeing with the doc, Taehyung enters your room again. This time he sits down on the chair between the windows and your bed. He quietly places it close to you.

"Oh my lovely ____.", he smiles at you, "You've made my life into something so much greater." He takes your hand that is next to him between both his palms, softly caressing it, "Back than I fell in love with your beautiful deep eyes, your soft hair - I just love running my hand through it -, the way you're emitting happiness, even the way you move, your smile - gosh, how I wanna see that right now! At that time I was already head over heels into you, but...", Taehyung chuckles lowly. "... I began loving you more and more over this time. I was so unbelievable happy when we became a couple. So.. I'm .. actually a little thankful to your childhood friend... which doesn't mean that I like him!", he states clearly.

You roll your closed eyes, holding back a bright smile at his cuteness and lovely speech, you wanna hear the rest of it. Taehyung in the meanwhile thinks you are still asleep, freely speaking his whole heart to you.

"But, yeah~. We graduated - remember when we danced at the prom night, you were wearing this beautiful princess-like dress, so gorgeous - and with time I felt like I wanted you to stay with me forever, I wanted to build my own little home with you, OUR home."

Your heartbeat is rising and rising with every word of his.

"I was SO~ nervous about the proposal, the days before it I couldn't even sleep normally. Jungkook was so damn annoyed at some point, I kept calling or visiting him so often because of it. So when you said Yes, all my worries and fears just fell off me, I felt so indescribable happy."

You softly smile, feeling so happy, safe and secure right now.

Tae continues, "Then we moved in shortly after. Didn't take us long to find the right little house. And despite a few small quarrels about the furniture or the wall colours, we build our little home.”

You giggle internally, thinking 'You could have just agreed to my ideas at the beginning, since we took them in the end~' Then he kisses the back of your hand softly. Butterflies arise in your stomach, "And after the all this time of happy marriage, I thought I was the happiest man on earth, I thought you already gave me everything I wanted, everything I needed. But you proofed me wrong again."

Your heart aches for a moment, hundreds of different thoughts in your mind; what if he wants to leave you? Doesn't he love you anymore? You are able to hold back a sob successfully, not wanting him to know that you've heard every single word until now, being fully awake.

Taehyung chuckles softly, closing his eyes, your hand in his hands on his forehead, "You made me even happier right now, I can't put it in words anymore. I couldn't before, but now it's even more impossible to do so. I'm so, so happy, please wake up my lovely, please! I wanna hug you and tell you about how eternally much I love you!"

You feel hot tears streaming down your face, relief and happiness taking over you. He's not leaving you, but more importantly he's even happier than he already was before, and it's all because of you.

"And I need to tell you about the diagnosis of the doc-..", he stops talking as he heard a little sob from his beloved. You couldn't hold it in anymore. When looking up, he realises your tears, standing up hurriedly to sit down on the bedside, being closer to you. He wipes away your tears with one thump, the other hand still holding yours. You're so overwhelmed by everything, tears just falling, listening to his calming voice.

"Hey~, sweetheart~, is everything alright? Is the pain back? Should I call the doctor?", he panics in worry, looking back and forth between your eyes and the door.

You take his face into your hands, making him look into only your eyes deeply. Softly smiling to calm him, "I'm alright~" You throw your arms around his neck, hiding your face in the crook of his neck. He hugs you back tightly. You whisper in between some more sobs, "I love you too... so much!"

Taehyung hugs you even tighter at your words. Until realisation hits him. He softly breaks the hug, his arms still around you, "Did you..", he clears his throat, slightly embarrassed, "You were awake?"

You giggle, connecting your foreheads, "Yeap~, the whole time~" He giggles back at you, a soft blush painted on his cheeks.

"Thanks so much, Taehyung, thanks for being in my life." He half-smiles, "Of course, I couldn't be with anyone else but my beloved wife~, ____." He softly pecks your lips.

"So~, what about my ... condition?", you ask a little scared of the answer. Whereas Tae snaps back to reality at your words, remembering where you both are and most importantly the reason for it all.

He smiles at you, the purest love and passion evident in his eyes, "You had me so unbelievable worried when you fainted, you know?" You look at him apologetically.

"But I'll forgive you~", he smiles cheekily, "because..." His hand slowly wanders to your belly, caressing it lovingly, looking into your eyes, "In here is the product of our deep mutual love~"

First you don't understand him, tilting your head a little questioningly. Tae waits patiently for you to progress, smiling his brightest smile at your reaction, as you finally understand.

Your eyes widening, "Eh..?", putting your hand over his on your stomach. Your eyes fixing onto them entangling over it, "I'm...?"

He chuckles, smiling lovingly at you, "Ne~, you're pregnant" He winks sweetly, pecking your lips again. You smile brightly, squealing "Oh my god~!!" as you hug him tightly again, slightly jumping on the bed.

Tae giggles, so happy about everything, especially about that sweet smile he missed on your face and the fact that you're having his baby. This moment will be one he'll remember like none other.

You stay like this for some time, enjoying the closeness of each other in this perfect moment. As you break the hug, and kiss shortly again, he sits back down on the chair. Looking at you, falling in love for the millionth time, as you start talking excitedly, "Ah~, we need to make space for the baby then! Maybe we can just take the guest room! I mean when someone stays over - which rarely happens - they end up falling asleep on the couch anyways.", you giggle, "Oh~, we need to get sweet clothes for it as well! Wait... will it be a boy or a girl~?! Ah~, I'm so curious!! Kinda wanna have both~"

You snap out of your talking, when you hear a familiar laughing, looking a little confused at your husband, "W-what..?"

He rests his head on his hand, supporting it with his elbow on the bed. Smiling he states, "I'm really happy to see my wife this eager, but you're only in your fourth week, babe. There're still 8 months to go. So no need to worry, we still have a lot of time to think about those things and organise everything in a nice way, kay~?" He takes your hand into his, intertwining your fingers.

You blush lightly, realising how overexcited you acted a second ago. So, smiling back at him you say, "Ne~!"

"So~, I wanna eat some of my wife's homemade Japchae~", he says cutely with sparkling eyes, "and after that I wanna cuddle with her the whole night~", his eyes shining with this special glint that only ever appears when he’s with you.

You chuckle, whining cutely, "Ah~, I was preparing everything so long~...", then smiling, "..let's get to our home~"

He smiles back, standing up determinedly, "Kay~, you make sure you have everything and rest a little bit more, while I'll tell the doctor about us leaving and everything~" He kisses your forehead as you answer with a short "Kay~".

He leaves the room. You sit down on the edge of the bed, smiling to yourself. You put your hands over your stomach, "I'll become a mother~" Rubbing your hands up and down your belly, "4 weeks, huh?" You stand up, jumping around happily, "Uah!!!! Gosh, I can't believe this" You put your hands over your cheeks, grinning brightly with your eyes closed.

You squeal silently, as your body shakes softly in excitement. Before you can even realise it, Taehyung is already back, holding his hand out to you with such a sweet smile, "Let's go, ____~"

After gazing at his mesmerising smile for a short moment, you put your hand into his, feeling him immediately intertwining your fingers, his grip tight but soft at the same time. He slowly drags you out of the room and back to the front door, but stops a few metres in front of it, looking back and forth between you and outside. Confused you ask, "What's wrong, Taetae?"

Without answering he lets go of your hand, takes his jacket off and puts it over your shoulders, "It's late and I don't want you or the little one to catch a cold~", he smiles.

You giggle at his childish yet super cute statement, "Go-ma-wo!"

He's putting his arms around your shoulders to make sure you'll be warm. You're leaning into his chest, holding his jacket closed with your hands, making sure that the cold won't reach your belly as he leads you out to his parked car.

After unlocking his car, he takes your hand in his. As he opens the door for you and bows down a little bit, he kisses the back of your hand, "Milady~"

You giggle, letting him lead you inside with his hand, softly nodding your head at him once, "Milord~"

When he closed your door, he makes his way to the driver's seat, sitting down, closing the door and fastening his seatbelt. Before starting the engine, you both smile at each other, feeling overjoyed with you being pregnant. He gives you a last passionate kiss, before starting to drive towards your shared home.

You both sit in a comfortable silence, appreciating each other’s company the most right now. A little while later, you reach your destination. As Tae unbuckles his seatbelt he smiles. You seem to have fallen asleep at some point on the drive home.

"You have some exhausting days after you, you worked hard, I'm proud of you, ____-darling", he whispers, caressing your cheek softly. Grinning to himself as you unconsciously lean into the familiar touch and warmth of his hand.

He quickly and quietly gets out of the car, wandering to you. He slowly takes you up in his arms bridal-style, careful to not wake you up. After closing the car door as soundless as possible, locking his car and somehow managing to get into the house successfully, he takes you to the bedroom, laying you down on the bed with the greatest care.

Tae then covers you up with the blanket, pecking your cheek before hurrying back to the kitchen. Looking at the beautifully laid dining table and tasty-looking Japchae on the kitchen counter, he sighs silently, "Hah~, guess we'll have to celebrate my birthday and ____'s pregnancy tomorrow then."

As a smiles takes over his face, he hurriedly clears the table and stows the Japchae in the refrigerator.

"Perfect~!", he yawns, "Hah~, time to cuddle my lovely wife~" Taehyung almost sprints to the bedroom on his tiptoes. He takes off his clothes except to his boxers, and in a matter of seconds he puts his cute pyjama on. He crawls up behind you under the already warmed blanket, softly putting his arms around your body securely.

Your body nuzzles closer to him in reflex. Your husband giggles silently, leaving a short peck over your hair. Cuddling into you, he says in a low voice, his eyes already closed, "That was the greatest gift I could ever get in my whole life. Thank you eternally much, my lovely~!"

Drifting off into dreamland as well, he makes a mental note to himself to tell you the exact same thing again, when you're awake.

 

 

 

 


a/n: Here comes a sequel~~!! *throwing cofetti*

So~, what did you guys think about it? Did you like? Was it worth reading? *-*

Tell me in the comments below what you liked about it the most or least~ ^.^

I wish you a great day~~! *hiding in corner*