Music Bank

My heart I can't let, Breakdown. :)

We all got into the Van and we were on our way to Music Bank for BEAST's performance. I was really excited because, I might catch a glimpse of Kim Jong Hyun from SHINee or maybe the rest of the members too. I let out a scream in my mind... but after a while, we got stuck in traffic. I heard Du Jun oppa talking on the phone with their manager, I think. The manager sounded furious. I felt guilty because it was my fault that they are late. Mianhe oppa. I was really tired and so I fell asleep.

"Yah, maknae... looks like Sang Hee likes you. Instead of sleeping on Gi Kwang's shoulder, she slept on yours." I heard Hyun Seung oppa said from behind

"That doesn't mean anything, hyung. Maybe cause the car is always turning to the left that's why." I heard Dong Woon replied

"I agree with Hyun Seung hyung. She likes you. They way she cared for you when Du Jun hyung smacked you on the head... admit it, you kinda like her too." Yo Seob oppa said teasing Dong Woon oppa. I smiled a little when I heard their conversation.

"Hyungs, you guys are to noisy. You might wake her up." Dong Woon oppa replied

"Our maknae is growing up..." Yo Seob oppa pretended to cry

"Yah! Yo Seob, she's my sister. Don't you guys try anything funny." Du Jun oppa warned and I felt the van come to a halt. I thought it might be another traffic light but it wasn't.

I heard the van door slide open and the van started to shake. Gi Kwang oppa got out first.

"Dong Saeng-ah... we're here. Come on, wake up." I felt a light shake. I pretended like I just woke up

"Okay." I said and yawned. I got out of the car and grabbed my bag. Dong Woon oppa followed behind me.

"Okay, is hurry up. Du Jun-ah is everyone here?" I think he was the manager

"Yeh. Everyone's here." Du Jun oppa replied and headed for the entrance

"Wait! Who is this?" the manager asked pointing at me

"Oh, she's my sister." Du Jun oppa replied

"Okay, she can't be seen entering with you guys. You've got no time for questions."

"I got an idea." Gi Kwang oppa said "Sang Hee-ah. Can you wear the hood. It might cover your face." Gi Kwang oppa suggested and I did as he asked

Then everyone started moving towards the entrance. I saw flashes everywhere, so I kept my head down the whole time, following behind Dong Woon oppa... one of the reporters tried to pull my hood down. Luckily, Gi Kwang oppa came beside me and manage to hide my face by pulling me close to him so that my face was buried.

"Lee Gi Kwang, is she your girlfriend? Who is she?"

"Yoon Du Jun, we heard from an anonymous source that you have a sister, and she is here in Seoul. Any comments?"

"Someone pull her hood, maybe we could see her face." I heard someone shouted. Immediately, everything got chaotic. Gi Kwang oppa held me tighter and hurried me.

The attempt of trying to unmask my identity went on. I could hear the girl fans crying, some shouting... 'Oppa, Gi Kwang oppa... Saranghae.' 'Dong Woon oppa, Saranghae.'. The fans were energetic. Finally we manage to get away from the chaotic scene. I ped the jacket and placed it aside. We were already in the BEAST dressing room. Immediately, the manager ordered the stylist, make-up artist and hair stylist to get to work. Everything was everywhere, I sat quietly at a corner watching all of them work, but I didn't understand why my gaze kept returning to Dong Woon oppa. Why do you keep looking at him? Do you like him? Maybe... Pabo! You can't like your brothers friends. It's bad. I said to myself. Could I be falling for Dong Woon opppa, or do I still like Jong Hyun oppa? Aish, stupid Pabo!