Sorry for Judging you 1

Princesses=Can be warriors too!

"I Love you Yoona." Donghae whispherd and wrapped both of his arms around her.

"Ei,Oppa, Unnie, go hide your sweetness okai?."Hyo demanded

"Let's go Hyo." Eunhyuk pulled her

"YAH.!."dONGHAE demanded "Where do you think your taking my sister.?"

"Oppa."Yoona said softly. "Let them, iam sure my brother will keep her from any harm. look how happy she is."

"Aixt."Donghae pouted "We are happier.."

Yoona laughed and kissed his cheek. "Ara.Ara. stop sulking will you.?"

 

   During those days..donghae certainly believe in destiny and love..up until oneday.

"Sorry for being late.." he said then sat at the garden with his royal family "What's with that facial expression,brother?." He asked Leeteuk.

"We have to attend an important wedding for today."The king started "Since the bride's family have a strong relation to us."

"Ahh." Donghae said,"Can you pass me that invitation brother?." He told Ryeowook this time.

"Who's family is it?."

"The Im's." Queen Ara painfully answerd

"IM'S?." but "Eunhyuk and YOona was teh only chi-." he paused. and snatched the paper.

Yoona?Taecyon? Why? since when?

"No." he yelled,the pain inside him.. its killing him..

"Donghae!." His appa called. but he ignore it and ran off.

*

"When will you stop throwing stones to the silent sea prince?."Jessica said then sat beside Him.

"Why do you care?." He snapped.

"I dont want to care too!." She replied with a cold glared. "But water is my element!."

"How's my sister.?" he finally asked "She's taking a bath now." she answerd

"Everything happens for a reason."She mumbled "You know?."

Ahhh.is she gonna nagged me again?

"Did Hyo tol-."

"Yes,she told me."She glared again "Something wrong with that?."

He smiled "Fascinating,your highness."

"Do you still lover her?." she softly asked.

Wait? did i just say SOFTLY?

but that is not the matter donghae. do you still love her?

"No."he answerd"I dont."

"Then why wont you let hyo--."

"he may do the same."He answerd

"So you'r only concern with Hyo's Feeling." she analized "But your making her sad."

"Much better."he said "Sadness will fade soon."

"Prince."she sighed "WE cannot expect our love one to escape pain and challenges."

"But-"

"What we can do is be at there back when those circumstances came." She smiled

"How will she grow if your blocking every problem she's supposed to have? every problem.there's a lesson,right?."

"You talk as if you'r having bigger problems than us." he asked with a smirked and stopped when tear's fell down from her cheeks.

"sorry." he apologized. why does he feel like crying too???

"No. its okay."she laughed akwardly " Bigger problems? probably? because my fiance died the night before our wedding."

hE looked at her "Oh no. i dont want to cry. haha."

He extended a hand "Friends?"

she smiled and shook them "Friends."

  He thought she's cold. but he's wrong, she's sensitive and warm.. but hey, does that matter? there friends now :)

 

 

_________

How is it? Haesica first :)