Who's this arrogant Prince?!

Princesses=Can be warriors too!

"Unnie, iam sleepy..." Seohyun said

"Here, you can sleep with Lion." Tiffany smiled "Can she?" The Lion shyly lay on the ground.  Seohyun leaned and closed her eyes.

"You girls should take a rest too."Taeyon said "We have an upcoming journey tommorow."

Jessica and Sooyoung nooded. and went inside the cottage.

"How about you?" Tiffany asked and sat beside Taeyon

"Iam not tired," she smiled

"Wonder What is father's true plan..." Tiffany mumbled with watery eyes.

"I hope, everyone inside the palace were safe.." Taeyon closed her eyes.

and start reminiscing the incedent that pushed them to leaved ther beloved family...

_fLASHBACK_

"Girls?" Taeyon asked and enterd Seohyun's Balcony wearing a dark red gown

"UNNIE!" Seohyun, immidiately hugged her. she's wearing a white ruffled gown."You look so gorgeous maknae."

"Aixt." Tiffany followed" What about me?" Went out wearing a green gown

"Of cource you too." Taeyon smiled.

"Jessica! Faster will you? iam so hungry!" Sooyoung said,wearing a long grey tailed gown

"OKEY iam here!" Jessica still putting some pins on her hair came out wearing a dark blue gown.

"Let's go" Taeyon said and headed for the door.

Tonight, is Taeyon's Father Birthday,  Lot's of royal guest would be there so its there duty to be as pretty as they can.

 

Theyre all already at the stairs when Taeyon's Older Brother Kangin came running " Princesses you need to escape!"

"What's going on?" Taeyon asked and they can hear screams coming from downstairs at the hall

"Isnt that my father's Eagle? whats  happeing??" Tiffany asked

"Your father fanny, he secretly create a battalion against us,! and father sent me to help you girls."

"NO. It cant be! "Taeyon screamed " We can help!"

"Sister! calm down! listen to me," Kangin said "You, as the leader you should always be there for them, live far away from here, go to the other clan's or kingdoms and live peacefully."

"No, Oppa." Taeyon cried..

"Stop Taeyon! GO! " He said pushing them away.

Taeyon, hit her face then "Lets go, follow mE!"

and the five princesses run together through the dark woods.

 

"TA...TAEYON." tiffany elbowed her for the 3rd time...

"What..?" She asked while rubbing her eyes

"Who are you people?" a guy voiced sent shivers in her body.

Are we caught? no. it cant be..

Meter away  from them a guy wearing neat and expensive clothing with a sword asked, and he's with his scary looking men pointing there swords at us.

I stood up,they backed away

WHAT? DO WE LOOKED LIKE MONSTERS?

"Where's your rightfull attitude?" i said "Pointing your swords to us?"

"Pardon." he said the signaled to his men to dropped down their swords "Why are you here? Is that your cottage? made of full stone?" He asked with disbilief.

"Yes its ours." I glared

"What's your name?" he asked

"YOU DONT HAVE TO KNOW." i glared again "Now if you please-"

"Unnie? whats with these commotion?" Seohyun asked,followed by tiffany's tiger.

"Oh..another goddess.. are you guys for sale?" one of his men asked

  I smiled and open up my palm showing a hand full of fire. Jessica stood beside me with her water ofcource, Sooyoung stomped her feet and a stone almost hit the disgusting guys' *ahem*

"Sooyoung." i said. she sighed and stomped for the second time,the huge pointy stone came back inside the soft soil. '

"Iam the last fire princess from the baiya kingdom,my name is taeyon." I introduced "They are my cousins, " all of his men bowed.

"Iam Leeteuk."He smirked " Obe Kingdom's 3rd fire prince"