The Dare

8th Sister

BTS


It was the Summer Holiday and Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin are finally free from high school and Hobi, Suga, Namjoon and Jin from college. It was the end of their second year and soon the beginning of their third.

The party was at a club near Namjoon and Seokjin's house- and there would be free drinks since Hoseok and Namjoon worked there-and everything was going crazy!

Almost all of their classmates were there, who kept giving them weird looks but they were used to their craziness.

Jin screamed,"AHH, Taehyung don't pour the wine on the cake!Oh God, Jimin control your boyfriend will you?!"

Taehyung said, while pouting," I'm not doing anything wrong! And anyway, everything will be mixed in your belly and it has a unique taste!" Jimin took the wine bottle out of Taehyung's hand and started drinking all of it in gulps. "TaeTae, I think I can see two of you. Stop running around the room!"

Yoongi layed on a sofa , with a can in his hand,"I'm so done will all of you little s! Jungkook, get me another drink..."

"Get it yourself, hyung..... I have a ing headache" Jungkook shouted over the music. 

"You don't have a ing headache if you're dancing and shouting like there's no tomorrow" Yoongi replied, while Namjoon mixed him a drink.

Namjoon looked at the scene, with a tired look," How are you still not drunk, Yoongi?"

"I don't know. Guess I'm just good at drinking,"

Jin seemed absolutely outraged,"Kookie, I told you to never swear! I hope you're not getting the bad influence from Namjoon or Yoongi!"

Namjoon had finished making the drink and gave it to Yoongi,"Relax Jinnie... School has literally just ended for them... Let them take their stress out... And I can't believe you think I'm a bad influence" 

"Stop lying! You know full well that you don't care if you even swear in front of a 3-year-old kid." Jin pouted.

Hoseok looked like he was having the time of his life, while dancing around on the dance floor. However, after spotting the mayhem occurring, he came to the table, where Suga was swearing, where Taehyung was bouncing on the sofa, where Jimin and Jungkook was singing at the top of their lungs and where Namjoon and Jin were still arguing about "bad influences".

Hoseok was trying not to laugh, when Taehyung had started to attack Jungkook and scream,"Jimin is mine! Keep your hands off him, Kookie!" and began to shout, "Hey guys! Shut up, everyone is staring at us! Let's just hurry up and make The Dare and get out!"

'The Dare' was a kind of tradition, when every summer, they will do something crazy (although they always do crazy stuff) or announce a change to everyone . It was kind of like a very big dare and that's how it achieved its name. Last year they had brought a snake to school and set it loose during class (don't know where they got the snake and Hobi was terrified). The year before that, Jimin and Taehyung had announced that they were dating.

When Jungkook was still in Middle School, they had "accidentally" set a fire in the local park. Hoseok and Jungkook had persuaded Jimin and Taehyung to set fireworks at the top of a hill. Somehow, Taehyung had "accidentally" shot a firework towards a tree, which made two other trees set lit, too. Jin wasn't very happy at all. He was never happy, with the 'crazy dares'.


 It wasn't their fault that they had wanted to live their lives to the fullest. All of them had a ty past, which they had all wanted to leave behind and move on.

Jin's dad was abusive to him and his mother had also been beaten because of trying to stop Jin's dad. Jin started cutting and his mum was the only one, who could comfort him. His mum was suffering heart cancer and the beatings from his dad made everything worse. She died and his dad had kicked him out.

Namjoon had been working at a petrol station to earn money so that his younger brother, who had heart problems, could get an operation. Their parents could care less about them and Namjoon's brother had, sadly, died.

Yoongi only had a mum since his dad had ran away from them after finding out that Yoongi was going to be born. Yoongi's mum was then taking jobs everyday to keep them both alive and it pained Yoongi to see his mum so weak. His mum was then put out of her misery, when a man and a woman had killed and mugged her. Yoongi had lost the only persons, who had loved him. He was then adopted by abusive parents, who already had a son. Yoongi and the little boy became very close and could not be separated at school. Yoongi cared about his little brother more than anything.They were both abused but Yoongi was strong. He tried to protect his younger brother at all time but it was hard. His little brother was being beaten and he was always chained up. Scars and bruises had been formed around his tiny wrists and ankles. Then when one day, when their parents had gone out clubbing, they ran away. However a kidnapper had then caught his little brother and he was never seen again.

Hoseok was taking drugs in high school. His parents had abandoned him when he was a newborn baby and was bullied in middle school because of it. Hoseok had stopped taking drugs a few years ago, when he had moved on and could take care of himself but the days still haunt him.

Jimin had attempted to drown himself, when both of his parents had committed suicide. Jimin couldn't believe it and was going mental. He started thinking that he should die the same way as them and attempted to drown but, luckily, someone had saw him and called the police.

Taehyung was by far the worse. Taehyung had saw his dad kill his mother and his dad had kept on saying that she had left them for another man. Ever since then, Taehyung had been planning to take revenge and was becoming psychotic. He ordered poisons and weapons but never had a chance to do anything until one night. Taehyung saw his dad drunk and tired, when he came back from work. By using a knife he had stabbed him in the stomach. He then quickly disposed the body by burning it and the thought of murder had haunted Taehyung forever.

Jungkook had told his family that he was bi and their reaction wasn't good. His younger sister had told all his classmates, which led to abusive bullying by the whole school, including teachers. Jungkook ran away and took as much money he could get to have a life in Seoul.


"So," Hobi said," what are we going to do this year?" 

"Maybe this year we should have a change," Suga said,"We done a dares last year."

"I 100% agree," Jin nodded," I have enough of those ridiculous dares you always do. They are highly dangerous, stupid and poor Hobi couldn't go to his own house for two weeks!"

"But changes are boring..." Complained Taehyung.

"Shut up, Tae. Our relationship was a change."

"Oh yeah"

 

"How about we get another animal and put it in the teacher's desk."

"NO WAY! I fainted last time I saw the snake!"

"Not a snake. How about a crocodile or a scorpion?"

"Do you want someone to die? And anyway, where did you even get these animals?"

"That's a secret,"

Yoongi started to get impatient and angry and he had way too much drinks,"SHUT UP YOU LIL' PIECES IF ! We are having a change this year whether you like it or not because I don't give a ! I have handled all of your for years so now it it is my turn," Everyone had obviously shut up because no one ever messes, with Yoongi.

"Now listen. Look at us. We had a ty past and we are also living a ty life. We are currently living how we want without giving a . People stare at us and we still don't even give a . So while we escaped our own ty past we should help change someone's life, as well, because I'm sweet like that. And also because I think I need at least one member of the family to be the opposite gender. I don't think I am handle you guys anymore." 

And now with these wise words, Yoongi had finally fallen asleep on the sofa. The wines and beers had finally made him drunk.