Final

Winter Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When people asked him 'What is his favorite month of the year?' Jongin didn't hesitant to answered with 'December and January' as his most favorite months of the year. 

 

Some people love December because it's a month where people gathered with their beloved ones, sharing happiness and receive blessings for Christmas day.

While others love January because it's a freshly new chapter of the year, where they started to fulfill the goal of the year and try something new in their life or maybe challenging themselves with new experience beyond their limits.

 

However it's different for Jongin. The reason might sound pretty usual for everyone else but these months held a very special meaning for him— because these months changed his life because of someone.

 

 

Someone that called himself Do Kyungsoo.

 

He met Kyungsoo on Christmas Eve at the local coffee shop where he supposed to buy hot chocolate marshmallow for his niece that suddenly came visiting him at home.

If people asked him 'You met him because you accidentally mistook his drink with yours right?' He will answered 'Close enough, but I actually spilled my drink all over his sweater.'

Definitely not romantic and he felt so dumb for being so clumsy. However he somehow thank God for that moment because he met an angel despite the first impression might not be that good.

 

 

Never mind he got all the times to fix that later.

 

 

 

 

 

Did he?

 

 

Just when he thought December was his favorite month ever yet, he found out that he shared the same month of birthday with Kyungsoo. Not when he knew Kyungsoo's birthday is actually 2 days earlier than his.

It really sound so cliché to called this coincidence as a fate from God or maybe his eternal soulmate from heaven, which he choose to ignore both of it. Although he never denied that this guy is the love of his life.

 

From that moment their own chapter is slowly blooming like the prettiest flower during spring. It takes times for Jongin to know that Kyungsoo is 3 years older than him, where he actually work as executiv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter