The Storm

Don't Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jongin's last tweet made everybody even crazier. I received all kind of messages. I don't know how I can sleep this peaceful knowing what we'll be in front of me the following day. 

 

The following morning was a lot harder than yesterday. All kinds of reactions were given by fans. Most of them were hate mails threatening me.

 

@krystaljung: So I guess the cats out of the bag. Congratulations on finally admitting your relationship @laliceryuyg @clrxjk. So happy to be of help to you guys! Love you both

 

  SM ENTERTAINMENT RELEASES OFFICIAL STATEMENT

 

Hello this is SM Entertainment. 

When the news of Lisa and Kai's relationship broke in the internet, we immediately contacted Exo member Kai to know the real score between him and Lisa. 

We understand that there is a bit confusion regarding their relationship. Back in April we announced that Kai and Krystal are dating each other. Upon talking with both of them we found out that Kai and Krystal broke up September last year due to their busy schedules. Ever since then both artist dated different people. Krystal has been in a relationship with a non celebrity business man since October of last year. Kai and Lisa has been in a relationship since November of last year. We, the SM Entertainment, apologized for not relaying such information thus causing confusion and anger of the fans of Kai, Krystal and Lisa.

 

Kai and Lisa's relatiionship started off as fan and an idol. They met during the time were Lisa was handling the fan account of Exo member kai. She was one of the only few fansite admis who were acknowledged by the exo members themselves. They then became sunbae and hoobae when Lisa debuted with Blackpink. They became even greater friends and eventually started to grow feelings for each other. 

We wished both Artist well in their relationship. 

 

 

YG ENTERTAINMENT RELEASES OFFICIAL STATEMENT

 

After checking with Lisa, we confirm that her and exo member Kai are indeed in a relationship.

 

"They started as fan and idol who met during Lisa's predebut. They've been dating for almost a year now. When Kai of exo was going through some difficult times when he was suffering from depression, It was Lisa who consoled and help him. Because of their respective busy schedules, they've only been able to go out to eat and other dating activities three times so far.They do have good feelings towards one another, but even now they're still getting to know each other.  Please watch over them for a bit more." 

 

A close source to both of them revealed, "The Exo members and Lisa are all close to one another because of Lisa handling exo fan accounts in the past. Blackpi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter