The Farewell

Don't Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"What's up! It's your girl Crystal! I know that it's been a while since I last uploaded a vlog. Just wanted to thank all of my new subscribers. So this video would be a little bit heavy in some sense... I honestly don't know how I'll start this. Okay... So people knew me because of my dance videos and vlogs here in youtube, my fanfictions in different website, mixtapes, demo cds, My stint as a YG Trainee and some may have known me because of my bestfriend Henry. It's been years since I started loving EXO. Every performance that they have you can expect to see me there. A lot of fans started liking my so-called dedication for them and eventually I gained new friends and some even said that they were my fans. 

My admiration for Exo, especially Kai, is not something new because Ive always been vocal with it. Because of all of you, Kai and I became acquainted with each other. I got to know him and I fell for him even if I knew I have no chance with him. Earlier this week, SM confirmed that Kai an Krystal are dating.

I don't want to really explain more but I would like to thank everyone who has been with me since I first started to stan Exo and Kai. This has been the best years of my life but sadly, I need to say good bye. Disappearing with me is @kkamjongie which I created when I first entered the fandom. Thank you for all the love and support Exo Ls. Until we meet again, this has been your girl Crystal, signing off."

 


I pressed the upload button and in a few seconds, it has been published in all of my social media accounts.

 

@ExoLKaiSooFan: @crystalryu Please dont leave us unnie :( 

@Exolusion: @crystalryu what happened unnie? why are you leaving us? 

@kimpabo: @crystalryu dont leave just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter