My only Sunshine

You are my Sunshine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Busan, South Korea.

September 2nd, 1997.

 

Jimin’s chubby little finger came up to poke at Jungkook’s hand, noticing how it softly twitched at the contact. Swaddled in his Mother’s arms, the baby’s cheeks looked a cotton candy pink, cute tufts of jet black hair strewn in all directions. “Why his eyes all closed?” The child’s bottom lip protruded with a pout, looking up at his Mother curiously.“The baby’s eyes aren’t open because he is sleeping, Jimin. He had a rough day yesterday, coming into the world and all.” She chuckles at her own joke and looks fondly at Jungkook’s Mother, her dearest friend since as far back as she can remember, who is now pressing a light kiss to the three year old’s cheek.

She let out a soft giggle at the way Jimin pawed at his face where the traces of her chapstick remained. “I remember when you were this tiny. I was so jealous of your Mommy, I’m happy I have a baby of my own, now.” Jimin huffs a bit at the ‘tiny’ comment, directing his attention back to Jungkook’s sleeping face and wondering how he could have ever been that small. “Does he like trucks, Auntie?” Jimin questions her with the cutest voice, head cocked to the side just an inch.

Jungkook’s Mother giggles again, now tryin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter