Flower Boy

Blueprints | drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flower Boy; jikook

“He was like a flower. A flower boy.”

 

Jimin was always fragile. Scared and sensitive. Everything he did and touched, he always found a fear within it; it was like his super power. But he wasn't a hero, and never will.

Heroes are courageous. They were brave. To defend other people and save their lives. But he wasn't one. 

Jimin was a coward. A wimp. He was always afraid. He couldn't do what a hero could. 

He depended on someone. Always had. Just like a flower.

 

A flower needed to be taken care of; tended. It needed love. The love was like the water and sun the flower needed. It was always fun at first, tending the beautiful flower, sprinkling water, sun peeking through the blinds. 

But it soon got boring tending the plant with love. It was like a chore, you needed to do it every day. You'll soon get tired of doing it, so you'll leave it. Unattended, lonely, and lacking water and sunlight. 

The stem will soon wilt, the petals will soon fall. The same as his heart and body. 

And that was Jungkook's mistake; using Jimin in the beginning and leaving him wilting and dying without his love.

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter