New life, here I come!

My Step Brother

Eunmi POV

"Are we there yet?" I ask my mom through my music. "Almost, sit tight for a few minutes!" My mom sounded excited, "you will love them as much as you loved your dad, don't stress!" She explained. She told me that my step dad has a son who likes to go out with friends, 'Then I'll be able to have peaceful days' I thought. "We are here!" She squealed. I opened the car door and took my earbuds off along with my phone. "Wow!" I was amazed at how big the house was. It was three stories high, a nice paddock, and it was nice and clean! I grabbed my huge luggage and wobbled to the door trailing behind my mom. She rang the doorbell. The door opened to a nice looking man. "You guys are here! Sit down and make yourselves comfortable since this is your house now!" He sounded excited. He introduced himself; "Hello, I'm Mr. Jeon aka dad!" We shook hands. "Hello! I'm Eunmi!" I tried to sound cheerful. "I heard you had a son around Eunmi's age?" My mom asked. "Ah... Yes. Jungkook, come and meet your new mother and sister!" He shouted. I heard footsteps running down the stairs. Out came a handsome boy who seemed to be older than me step brother. He bowed to us "Hi, I'm Jungkook! Nice to meet you two!" He smiled a little bunny smile. It was a bit cute to be honest. We finished intros and Mr. Keon said for Jungkook to show me to my room. Jungkook carried my luggage to my new room. He opened the door to show a clean and neat bedroom. It had a king sized bed with a tv infront. It also had a furry rug and a red bean bag. "Thanks for bringing me to my room!" I say. Jungkook looks at my head to toe while liking his lips. He closed and locked the door. He walked closer and I stepped back. I stepped away until my back hit the cold wall. He pinned me onto the wall and tried to kiss me but I turned my head so he ended up kissing my cheek. "Aww. Don't be shy!" he tried again but ended up the same again. He suddenly got the idea. He started to give butterfly kisses down my neck. I moaned but coverd my mouth to prevent any other noise from coming out. He removed my hands. "Your moans are as beautiful as you, my lovely hot sis!" He complimented. He kissed you. He was about to put his hands somewhere on you curved body until you heard voices calling you two. "Eunmi-ah, Jungkook-ah come and eat dinner!" I sighed in relief. "We'll continue later!" He whispered huskily into my ear. 

What did I just get myself into?!