Whipped (JeongMi)

Twice Confessions (Twice One-Shots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: HEYYY! For those of you who might not be interested in this OTP, maybe you might want to do a poll I made at the bottom of the story for your OTP for the next chapter!

"Jeongyeon ah. Why do you keep looking at that nerd there?" Momo faced the popular girl of their school with a raised brow.

"Ah.. it's nothing." Jeongyeon looked down on the floor and tapped her feet anxiously.

"Come'on. You know that doesn't work on me. How long have we been friends? 5 years is not little you know." Momo patted Jeongyeon on her back. For a moment she saw a smile flash across her best friend's face before frowning.

"I don't know Mo. She seems...different from other girls. I always see her by the flowers at the garden while I run the track. And I do it everyday." Jeongyeon glanced towards the coppered haired girl again before looking back down.

"So.. Basically, she caught the great Jeongyeon's attention. Though I dont see anything special about her. I bet you don't even know her name." Jeongyeon glared at her best friend but the latter just shrugged it off with a smirk.

Her best friend started singing in a sing song manner, "Jeongyeon has a crush~ Jeongyeonie has a crush~~"

Most times, Jeongyeon wouldn't care less about what Momo says. But she's got to admit it, the copper haired girl had definitely caught her attention somehow.

Having had enough teasing from that dumb peach, Jeongyeon stood up glared down at the peach once again and walked off. "Stop it. At this raate, we're going to be late for class." 

"Excuses..." Momo mumbled after rolling her eyes at her best friend's dumb excuse, but soon stood up and jogged towards Jeongyeon.

 

"We're only in this situation because you needed to buy your supid jokbal." Jeongyeon glared at her best friend who's jaw was wide open looking at Jeongyeon in disbelief.

"Hey! Jokbal is not stupid, you are! The lunch lady said she left some just for me, I can't possibly just not take it can I?" Momo grinned at Jeongyeon who just raised her brows in return.

The two were standing outside the classroom with their hands behind their head as punishment for being late. Class was supposed to start at 9, and they came in at 9:05. Strict isnt it? Well that's how everything was at JYP High. Back to the two, they were made to stand outside for the remaining one hour until their next teacher comes in.

Some say that time passes by so fast you wouldn't even notice. That was how it was for Jeongyeon and Momo. One hour passed just like that and the two were now at their desk with their hands down, sleeping.

A tap on the shoulder awoke Jeongyeon from her slumber. She looked up and was face to face with a living angel. She had copper coloured hair, slightly plump lips, facial marks sprikled over her face, not too many but not too little as well. Her jaw looked so sharp that Jeongyeon thought she could cut herself if she touched it.

"Hi. I'm Mina. Mrs Park told me to pass you the notes for class today since you missed the entire lesson earlier." Mina spoke, but Jeongyeon couldn't hear anything. She could only see how her oh so kissable lips moved as she talked. 

"Jeongyeon-shi, you there?" Mina gave a questionable gaze towards the Jeongyeon while waving her hands. This snapped the latter out of her daze and she just nodded shyly with a smile on her face.

"Thanks a lot for the notes. This would really help me while studying." Jeongyeon smiled while rubbing her nape. What am I getting so shy about?! 

"No problem. Well, i'm going to go to the library to study, so i'll see you around?" She gave her gummy smile and Jeongyeon thought she was going to melt right then and there. Jeongyeon just nodded aand watched Mina walk off.

"Er wait Mina! I'm just wondering.." She stood up and jogged infront of Mina, "I'm wondering if you could let me go with you. You know, to study, in case I don't really understand the notes I can ask you, and I know you're one of the smartest kids in school... so is that fine with you?" she rubbed the back of her neck shyly and avoided eye contact with the angel that stood before her. Mina just smiled and took Jeongyeon's hands into hers.

"Let's go then, before the seats get taken up." Jeongyeon blushed at the skinship and action that were a little open. She followed behind Mina while they left the class. Jeongyeon turned back and gave a smile towards Momo who saw the whole scene.

"You're so whipped" Momo jokingly mouthed towards her and gave a thumbs up before going back to sleeping on her desk.

The ace of the track and field team and the school's smartest were in the library studying side by side. Jeongyeon had to admit, she actually understood a lot more about her subjects after the study session with Mina. Maybe because she bothered to listen to her voice than her teachers' voices.  

They finished studying at about 6 and it was starting to get dark. Jeongyeon took it as a chance to walk Mina home. She wanted to spend as much time with her as possible because she might not have such chances in the future again. Mina gladly went along with the idea of going home together and they got a lot closer through that walk. 

Jeongyeon found out that Mina liked to be at the garden in school because that's where she feels at peace the most. On the other hand, Mina found out that

Please log in to read the full chapter