Shy shy

Shy shy shy

One shot michaeng 

Mina's pov 

Me and my friends momo , nayeon , sana and tzuyu  
Are just casually hanging out inside the cafe near our school. We're about to go home though but. 
 
" welcome mam! " I heard the guard of the well known cafe aka starbcks 

I look at the entrance and I saw my my long time crush !!! 

One of tyuzu's friend in Facebook and I think they know each other but not too close though. 

Son chaeyoung! 
She looks really chic wearing her white shirt and some skin tight shorts . 

" yah mina, what are you looking at ? " nayeon notice that I'm looking at someone. 

" i think that's my crush son chaeyeong fck fck fck " I don't know what do to and then nayeon laughed at me . 

" HAHAHAHA that's her ?! " nayeon almost shouted it OMG 

And I think she glanced at us but she's wearing her earphones though . 

But it might be silent or shes pretending  listening to some music. 

I'm hoping none of it. 


" no that's not her " tzuyu look at small girl moving her neck cause chaeyoung is sitting far away behind her . 

" that's her , i always go to her Facebook profile and that's her new haircut. She cut it short. 
 I said 

" omg mina you are so obsess  but she's cute tho . " momo teased me and I lightly slap her shoulder . 

" guys she's alone , doing some homework or something and the table beside her is empty" sana said sipping her drink winking at me . 


" ok I'll order another drink , hurry go to the table beside her " I happily said liking what sana meant . 


" aigoo look at this dweeb " nayeon teased me and I just stick my tongue out . 

" hurry " i urgently said then glance at chaeyoung still looking pretty busy. 

I went to the cashier and ordered another drink ,  
and glance at My friends they went to the empty table beside her acting normal I think ? Glancing at chaeyoung in the most obvious fcking way ever .! 

I nervously walk to our new table beside my crush and she still looks pretty busy , her laptop is open and shes now watching some show in her phone . 

I'm siting beside Nayeon who s is sitting near beside chayeong , we're all pretty close though cause it's a connecting chair . 

They all look at me quietly then sana and momo kept talking Japanese so chaeyoung won't understand . 

" mina chan go switch places with nayeon " sana said in Japanese gesturing her lips for me to move it move it while covering her lips .

" no way ! " I nervously said obviously blushing 

" go mina do it or else nayeon will go to the restroom the you'll switch k! " momo said in Korean and I'm hoping and praying that chaeyeong earphones is loud Af! 

I annoyingly look at her and glance my head to chaeyoung to keep it low key or else my crush might hear her and it will crush my soul literally .   
 
" mina americano  ! " the cashier called my order 

Nayeon held her hand 
" I'll get it for you  you can do it ! " and wink at me pumping her fist a sight of fighting ! 

Momo sana and tzuyu laugh so hard cause we're too obvious and the people inside the cafe are starting to stare at us . 

Aish I just want to know her personally cause I added her first in Facebook , on my suggestion box and she showed up looking all cute in her profile picture,  and tzuyu is our mutual friend in Facebook so why not . 

Then I started admiring her , and her rap videos is so amazing and everything about her is so cute .

But it also took 6 months for her to add me back. 

That only shows that she's not interested to know me .

And after that I message her saying hi and I admire the way she rap and that also took a day or 2 for her to reply saying thank you . That's ok but not really it made me insane for a few days actually . 

Like am I too obvious ? 

Like seriously I know that. 

But back to reality 
She looks really good though !! 
Suddenly she's chuckling like she heard us or something ? Omg I wish it wasn't 


And omg she's glancing at me omg . 

" green tea latte for miss chae ! " the barista called her and she put her earphones down and my FRIENDS keep elbowing me when she glance at us . 

" hey tzuyu, how are you ," she smiled at tzuyu and patted her arms . We were all shock cause we didn't know they're that close .


Tzuyu you traitor ! 

" ah haha hey I'm ok  " tzuyu awkwardly smiled , OMG what a traitor . 

When chaeyoung nodded and smiled and went to get her drink at the counter . 
omg she smiled showing her cute deep dimples . 

" you know her ?! " momo asked 

" yeah my friends in school is her friends so I guess ? " tzuyu said and I don't know if i want to punch her or what . 

" then you can personally introduce mina to her crush " 
sana suggested and of course I nodded agreeing to that wonderful idea.  


Chaeyeong came back holding her latte and my friends and I kept looking at each other like this is it ! 


I don't know how to start damn it . 

Suddenly her drink spills a bit on her short Omo! 
And lips cause she's too busy watching something in her phone . 

Ohh I just wanna wipe her lips using my lips keke . 

she used her tissue and wipe and went to the restroom .

Of course we acted normal when that happened . 

Then suddenly momo suggested this stupid and crazy fcking idea . 

" mina here's a tissue put your number and email address in , hurry !"  I don't even wanna think about the outcome I just did it 
My friends kept laughing loving my insanity at the moment . 

I put the tissue beside her laptop but I saw her used tissue when she wiped . I also took it for Souvenir . 

" omg mina hahahahhahaha " they all laugh at me hahaha . 
So what it has her saliva and this is everything . 

Chaeyoung went out the restroom and we act normal again like talking about how weird the painting beside her table .

Omg omg 
She looked at the tissue on her laptop , she smiled omg . 

" who's mina ? " she cutely asked omg I think I'm gonna die ! I need cpr !! 

I'm ready to die right now ! 

And my friends didn't help either they just laughed and pointed at me . 

I can't face her cause I'm blushing Af so I bowed my head instead . 

" who ??" Chaeyoung asked omg it's me me me ! 

I glance at her and shyly smiled . 

" oh it's you ? Hi Mina " she said and wave her hand while smiling , thank you for this life omg ! 


" ohhh Hahahha " my friends teases me and not lowkey at all. 

 " but Mina-ssi I don't have a phone right now sorry " she said as she took the paper and gathered her stuff inside her bag . 

 " ah it's ok am a you don't have to " I shyly said waving my hand like its no problem . 


" you can just add her in Facebook !  " nayeon said 

Stupid were already friends in Facebook it will be too obvious . 

" hmm ok what your name in facebook Mina ? " chaeyoung asked handing her phone to me . 

I stared at her like shock Af who wouldn't . 

" I'll type it " sana said and winked at me thank you sana !  

Sana gave it back to chaeyoung and I'm still staring at her like a creep. 


" ohh were already friends , I guess I have go now , nice seeing you tzuyu and nice meeting you mina ssi " she said and put her bag on smiling at us . 


" bye " she waved her hand as she pass our  table and smiled cutely at me omg . 


I can't help to smile back . 

Then she's gone ! 


" omg Mina !!!!! You two had a moment what that smiling thing omg " nayeon Spazzz .

Momo , tzuyu and sana kept laughing though.

And I can't help to feel embarrassed now cause even the barista is laughing with them omg !!! 

But whatever she knows me now !!!! 
Yessss!!! 

This is the power of love !