2.

You.

He gave her a swift kiss on the lips, lingering a bit longer so that it wasn't considered a quick peck. 

The girl leaned in for more, but he strained his neck back. 

He laid a finger on her lips. 

"Later," he smirked. 

Krystal flushed pink. Was it weird that she felt tingly when this Gray, hadn't been doing anything to her? 

It's only because you've never actually witnessed anything so intimate.

Krystal squeezed her eyes shut. 

"What are you even doing?"

She opened her eyes and almost stumbled backwards when she realized Gray's face was only an inch away from hers. 

Gray pulled Krystal towards him by tugging on her uniform shirt, and pressed his chest onto Krystal's burning face.

"Careful," he whispered as his lips softly brushed her ear. 

Krystal swore in her head. This was not happening. 

"I don't know who you are," she scowled, snapping out of the trance and pushed against him, "But your ego will keep growing bigger unless someone tells you that you are not that cool."

To her surprise, Gray's eyes seemed to lighten up a bit. 

"I'm assuming you're new, because that's old news. I'm not that liked at this school," he sneered.

He took a step forward, and Krystal took one back. 

"You must be new because no one talks to me like that."

He jerked her chin towards him by cupping her face.

"Next time, don't interrupt me."

Even when he his heel to leave, his cologne was still on her.