Princess

Being Wang Jackson's girlfriend

A/N: *fonts in italic are your thoughts*

Standing at only 5’2, I am already feeling quite insecure about my height although many people speak otherwise. “Oh, short girls are cute”, “high heels are gonna be your next best friend!”, comments like these that people say in effort of making me feel better.

I can’t help it but sometimes stare into the mirror and ask myself who I am.

People glow up during puberty, many of my friends become prettier, more fashionable, more outgoing, more sociable.

There are so many pretty celebs Jackson works with, its about time he sees that and realise I’m not worthy.

I’m short, my hair isn’t healthy, my skin isn’t good and I have mild skin problem, acne scars. I don’t have a good figure, I don’t have a good fashion sense, I sometimes can’t wear the clothes I want either because of my skin.

Waves of disappointment rushed over me and unnoticingly, tears occupied my eyes as they threaten to fall.

How am I worthy enough for him?

No matter what I do, I’m never gonna be like them, so pretty, outgoing, sociable and smart - everything a girl could ask for.  

“I’m home!” I heard the door opened.

Must be Jackson.

I composed myself before putting on a smile ready to greet him when he caome into our room.

“Princess! I missed you today. Did you miss me?” He basically crashed into the room and cheerfully greeted me as his hands wrapped itself around me, giving me a big bear hug.

“Yes I missed you.” I put my arms around him and rubbed his back. He feels so warm like that.  

“Chincha? Then give me a kiss.” He pulled apart, holding my shoulders then pointed to his cheeks.

What did I do to deserve such a loving boyfriend?

I obliged. He smiled at me and kissed my forehead. “I love you babe.”

My everyday was filled with this kind of Jackson, loving, sweet and charming.

Jackson is so clingy yet I still can’t get enough of him.  

He took a look at me and noticed my rather burdened expression, “Did anything happen today? Why does my baby look so saddened, hm?”

Sometimes I salute to him, after all the practices and rehearsals, him coming home tired from fatigue, still managed to look so cheerful.  

“Its nothing, I’m just tired.” I replied.

“Is it? You’re not lying to me?” He asked again, his eyes searched for denial in mine but I avoided his gaze.

“No, I’m not, I’m just really tired that’s all babe”, I gave a swift answer as I walked out of the room, “go and bathe, I’ll heat up the dishes for you”, I told him.   

Mian, Jackson-ah. I don’t want to be another burden you have to take care of. I can handle this myself.

After seeing him eat in joy and busy talking about his day at practice, we headed back to our room to rest.

I the tv and lie in bed, leaning against the headboard, my mind still filled with thoughts of the kind of I am now, unable to brighten up my thoughts, no matter how positive I try to be.

I closed my eyes and sighed.

I don’t know for how long am I doing this but I didn’t feel the bed dip, why isn’t Jackson coming in?

“Jackson-ah, you not coming in? Yah, you still have practice tomorrow early in the morning, you try to be late again, I’m not going to wake you up anymore” I nagged at him while pacing out our room to look for him.

I saw the kitchen lights still on and saw him figuring out the tea pot. “What are you doing babe?” I leaned against the kitchen door, looking at him.

“I’m making your favourite Red Date tea, you seem quite unsettled when I saw you just now, and you weren’t even paying attention to what I was saying at dinner. Yah, how can you not focus on what your awesome boyfriend is saying! You better thank me this tea can help to ease your mind to sleep better and..” Jackson continued to blabber and complain about how I don’t shower him with more love, and that I always worry about work, its time to give myself a break to focus on him.

Thank you Jackson-ah. For seeing through me even though I didn’t say a word. Thank you for always showing me how much I mean to you. Why am I so lucky.. I don’t even deserve you..

My walls broke down as I looked at him and all of this emotions bottled up inside just burst out like a volcano. I bit my lips and blinked, my tears fell, god damn it I love this man so much.

I went up to him still unaware I was crying, I wrapped my arms around his waist and backhugged him, burying my face in his shirt.

“Yah are you that touched if it is then lets go on a date with me” Jackson teased as his hands caressed mine.

“thank you babe, I love you so much you deserve so much more than me” I mumbled.

He attempted to remove my hands but I held it tight, “Yah yah yah why are you saying such things?”

I sniffled and he attempted again and unwrapped my arms to take around and take a look at me. “Yah when did you become so strong? I know my back is very comfortable but wouldn’t you consider this chest as well, it can accommodate you more and I can hug yo- babe! Why are you crying? Did I say something wrong? I’m sorry I love you forgive me please” he blabbered in a string of words faster than a bullet train as soon as he saw me crying.

“No its not you its me, its me” I looked at him, frantically shaking my head.

His hands cupped my cheeks and forced me to look at him, “yah idiot, what happen? Tell me” This time his words were firm. Jackson does this when he is serious about something, no time for jokes or hesitation.

“Mian Jackson ah,” I held his hands in mine, “I’m not good enough for you, how could you love someone like me? I know I will have to let you go someday because I don’t deserve you, you deserve someone better, someone prettier, smarter, someone more compatible for you” more tears fell as I wiped them away.

“babe, do you hear yourself? What are you saying right now? Yah, you’re so beautiful in my eyes, so y, so cute, so small for me I can just grab you and put you in my pocket with me everywhere I go”, he argued, “it breaks my heart to see you like this, it should be me saying this instead, you deserve so much more than just wang Jackson. I love you and only you, that’s why I always shower you with so much love, because no matter what people say, you are the best for me, you are mine, you cannot be anyone else’s but mine, I won’t let you go, no matter what you say. I will cling onto you like superglue, arraseo?”   

“Jackson ah.”

“Yes my little one.”

“Gomawo.” I looked up at him and smiled.

“No problem, 내가 너의 슈퍼맨 이야! (I’m your superman!) its my duty to make sure my lady’s well-being is taken care of.”


 

“Tea’s ready, drink it and then let’s sleep.” Jackson cheered.


 

Thank God for him, for his existence. Thank you for loving me, Jackson ah.


 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys, i hope my one-shot wasn't too long for comfort!

Hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it! <3

I'm having the thought of posting more short strings of one shots to this "being wang jackson's girlfriend" thread, but i'll consider it!

If time allows, I'd definitely work on more oneshots.  

Criticisms and compliments are greatly accepted.

Gomawo~ ^^