Prologue

Les Misérables
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Have you ever seen a world where all supernatural beings are living together with human? Well, if you’re not then maybe you don’t live in this decade. Or even in this century. This world, where all supernatural beings are as common as white hair in your granny’s head, is not the world every human wants. Obviously, with supernatural powers they can surpass every human in every aspect. And human hates to lose.

But, how they can invade our world? The answer is no, they don’t. They have been hiding, close enough to know where and when to attack but far enough to be unnoticed by our eyes. They wait until human become weak and think that they’re safe. When every country in this world finally united, it turned into a monarch which was led by a King. Well, when the future of the very human race was in a man’s hand, we become weak. That’s when the Supernaturals attack.

Soon enough, after they took reign in this world, they have human wrapped in their fingers. With their Leader, every species took places in every country and have control to almost every human. Almost means there are some of them that can’t be controlled. They are called hunters who descend from the King. At first, there are so many hunters but that means many betrayers and many losses. That’s why the hunters’ Leader that time, Park Jinyoung decided to combine all their power to his newborn son, so that they have a human which has powers that can match the supernaturals. They call this event “Burning”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter