Three

Apology

Week by week passed but you still can't recall about what happened and lost almost all of your memories. Doctor, nurses and family are not giving up and trying to help you but there is no improvement from you.

Unlike before, now you can remember all of your family members and some about yourself but not a guy named Kim Hanbin. Everytime you try to remember him, your headache will hit you so bad and because of that, you stop trying to remember about him. All you know are this guy keep visit you for everyday and spend most of his time with you.

"Are you having fun?" Hanbin asked me when we arrived to my ward after took me to the nearest garden for a fresh air. You did not give any reactions and just sit quietly on the wheelchair.

"I see. You are tired, right?" Hanbin tidy your bed before let you sleep. You aren't sleepy at all but you feel uncomfortable when he is around you. You force your eyes to close and try to sleep. After a few minutes, someone hold your right hand tight. You scared but pretend to sleep.

"I am so sorry, So Hyeon." His husky voice stuttering when he is calling your name. Suddenly, he put your hand carefully and leave. You open your eyes slowly and take a breath deeply.

"Who are you?"