Acceptance

We Got Married?

After taking a little nap on my bunk I wake up hearing  voicesI'm not very familar with singing in what I'm guessing the kitchenand the living room. I peek to see if Hana is at her desk studying and I don't see her. The sound of girls snickering and chatting becomes clearer and clearer indicating they're coming closer to the room. I get a feeling they're going to come in here so I decide to cover my face with the covers and fake sleep. After "sleeping" for a while I made a little peep hole where fresh air can come in so I can breath and cool me a bit from being hot and sweating under the covers. Then I hear the girls right near me in the room.

"Is she awake?" One whispers.

"I don't think so. Aish...How do we wake her up? What if she doesn't want to wake up and we're bothering her?" 

"I'm sure she's nice. At least that's what Hana said. Alright let's just pull the covers off her face and gently shake her to wake her." The covers are thrown off of me exposing my face and a bit of the upper part of my body. Ah... it feels nice to not be completely covered by thick blankets.

"Look at her nose... Is it fake? It looks like Jessica's."

"It's so pretty, her complexion is a bit dark. Like three shades darker than mine."

"Yah! She has blonde hair, it suits her so well considering her skintone is dark.

"What if she's awake and listening to our first impression on her apparence? Let's wake her up now."

"She probably doesn't know Korean sense she's from America." A hand gently shakes my shoulder.

"It's no sleep time, we have to eat." One girl says in a bad English accent. I slowly get up pretending I just woke up. As I look up two very familar faces. It's Yeri and Hina from SMrookies.

"Ah! Hello, I'm Soyeon the new trainee." I say in perfect Korean

"I'm Yeri and see you can speak Korean very well. Nice to meet you." She smiles showing her cute cheeks.

"Hey, I'm Hina, it's so nice to meet you!" Her Korean has a bit of a Japanese accent which tells meshe's probably the one who spoke to me in broken English while I was asleep. "It's time to eat, Manager Unnie bought pork belly today so we're going to have a little party for you sense you are our new dorm member."

"Let's go, quick. Everyone is dying to meet you." Koeun grabs my hand and leads me to the kitchen where everyone is. There are about ten girls here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After meeting everyone we all just sat in the living room talking about trainning, boys, and just life in general. I met Manager Unnie who is so chill. She's like the sister who is ten years older than you who loves you too much to never say no. She offered me a beer which I gladly took, but of course only drank a couple of sips. I met Herin who I can rely on when I need to speak English, Yoo Ara who's quiet and can drink a whole bottle of beer without causing any problems, Dai who isn't very good at Korean but has a killer body from choreographing so many dances, Sooyoung unnie who has the cutest eyesmile but can rap like GD, Seulgi unnie who is gifted in both singing and dancing and is my girl crush when it comes to SMrookies, Wendy unnie who has the strongest voice I've ever heard come out of a Koreans mouth, and Donghyuk the only boy in the group who is four days younger than me and is still forced to call me noona. This group of people are really enjoyable to be around, it's nice because I already feel welcomed.

"He's so good at dancing. Have you asked him what his ideal type is? I really want to know." Koeun asks Donghyuk.

"Naw, I can't just go up to Taeyong hyung and ask a stupid question like that. He's too good looking for you anyway."

"Yah! Come here, let me hit you." Koeun stands up to punch Donghyuk but runs away and sits next to me.

"Annyeong." He waves making a funny face. I just smile and laugh at him. Everyone is so bright except for Ara unnie. She just sits on the ledge of the couch drinking her second bottle of beer half listneing to our conversation half texting on her phone. I must admit she's the presttiest out of all the trainees I've seen. She has the clearest most fair skin, the perfect slim waist and long legs with perfectly portioned hips, s and , a little button nose, huge eyes without a double eyelid which gives her a charismatic look, the perfect jawline you can't even acheive with contouring, the silkest long hair I've ever seen on anyone, and just the vibe she gives off. She's very mysterious and captivating, just by looking at her I want to know more about her and her background. After staring at her for about two minutes she looks up from her phone and meets direct eye contact with me. I quickly look away covering my creepy stare.

"Where did you live in America?" Sooyoung asks as everyone turns to look at me.

"North Carolina, Greensboro. It's not a very big continent, the city is more countryish." I say completely messing up my words. I look at Hana who's already seen my nervous anxiety.

"Wow that's cool. Is there a lot of cute boys in North Carolina?" She says changing the subject before anyone can take in the messed up words I just said previously.

"I see our maknae is getting into boys." Manager Unnie teases.

"Stop! I was just wondering for your sake, you really need a boyfriend unnie. I was going to see if Soyeon unnie could introduce you to some American boys because we all know you don't have much luck with Korean boys or it could be just all boys in general."

"Yahhh! I knew I should've made you go train today, next time no matter how sick you are I will make you train because I see that was a mistake I made today. Manager Unnie threatens just as a joke.The rest of the night consisted of gossip, joking, eating, drinking, and just having a great time with new people I'll be spending my new life with from here on out. Donghyuk, Wendy, and Seulgi unnie went to their dorms and the rest of my dorm mates washed up and went to bed because tomorrow is Sunday we decided to clean the dorm tomorrow due to having no schedule.