ONE

JEALOUS PRINCE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you mean he's only your cousin?" asked Jin with a louder voice.

"Yes, he is my cousin. What shoud I define more?" said Danisha then ogled. Seriously, this was the like hundred times he being jelous. She removed her apron then washed her hands. She wiped off her wet hands. Jin walked slowly to her then pull her arms, making her facing to him.

"If he's your cousin, why would he held your hands last night?" he asked coldly.

"Seriously, Seokjin?" Danisha said then pushed Jin's hands away.

"Hey! Why are you ignore my question? I know it! there is something you're hiding." he said then ran to Danisha.

"Wu Yi Fan is only my cousin. he's my uncle's son, before, we always hung out together, as cousins! Why are you so jealous? I only have you. You're already enough." Danisha explained while making a deep eye contact with Jin. Jin only looked at her. Danisha held both of his hands.

"Seokjin, sometimes, I'm jealous too, but look, this is just a small thing. Why should we fight for this stupid thing? Baby, I love you. We should stop now." she said,

"I know.. but it's not possible for cousins to fall in love.. right?" he said then bit his lower lips.

Danisha pecked Jin's lips. 

"I love you. Only you. don't worry." she said then smiled. Jin smiled and hugged her.

"I love you more" he said. Danisha hugged him back. They looked at each other.

"Don't leave me, promise?" asked Jin. Danisha nodded quickly.

"I will never leave a good looking yet caring guy like you." she said with a smile.

"If there will someone who's good looking and caring too?" he asked curiously.

"I will choose you, and no one will be the same like you." she said. Jin pecked her lips.

"I love you baby." he said.

"I love you more and more!" she replied.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Jin and Danisha were at a restaurant for lunch. They shared foods together.

"Baby, here." Jin said then trying to feed her. She opened . Jin smiled as Danisha chewed it.

"Why are you always looking at me whenever i'm chewing something?" she asked then giggled.

"You look pretty baby." he said. She blushed.

"That's why i'm afraid that I'll lose you." he said. 

"I will never leave you. We're 3 years together now, why should I leave you? It's stupid." she replied.

"Yifan seems to like you. Why you always meet with him." he said then ogled.

"What the-? I told you right, stop bring up Yifan. He's only my cousin, nothing more special than that!" she said angrily. She stop eating.

"Huh" Jin ogled again.

 

bzzzz

Danisha's phone was ringing. Both of them looked at the caller's name. It's Wu Yi Fan.Both of them looked at each others. As she trying to take her phone, Jin quickly took it away.He swiped the incoming calls. Danisha groaned slowly. She drank her juice that she had ordered.

"Oh, i'm sorry. Danisha is having a good time with me right now, don't disturb us. She is not even interested to go out with you." Jin said to Yifan while looking at his girlfriend.

"Hey!" Danisha shouted making everyone in the restaurant looked at both of them.Danisha bit her lips then cupped her own face.

Jin gave her phone back. Danisha asked, "What did he said.?" 

"I don't know, something like funerals.. I dont know." he replied then took a sip of water.

"Wait, funeral? What date is today?" she asked Jin.

"25 August" he replied.

"!" cursed Danisha. 

"Why the hell are you cursing?" he asked weirdly.

"Today is a year his mother had left us! How I can't remember the date! We both promised to go visit it today!" she yelled. Jin looked at her, he bit his lower lips, "Oh"

"I hate you, Seokjin!" she said then left Jin alone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter