Please Don't..

Please Don't..

Teuk!! What are you doing?! Please come here.."Heechul screamed in panic when he saw Leeteuk stood on the edge of SM's rooftop.

"I'm so tired Heechul... I can't do this anymore.."

"What are you talking abut Jungsoo? Please don't do anything stupid... What happened to you? If you have something troubling you, you can talk to me or the other.. Jungsoo please.." Heechul begged him with all his heart.

Leeteuk laughed in a mocking tone. "Who? No one care about me anymore. Everyone just knows how to blame me for everything."

"You have me Jungsoo.." Heechul pleaded.

"You? Are you hallucinating? When the last time you spend some time with me?" Heechul just stays silent, deep down in his heart he knew Leeteuk was right. They were so busy and they rarely hang out together again. But he wouldn't ever imagine if those things would lead Leeteuk to a depressing state. "You can't answer me? Because it's true. You're too busy with your own world, and there is no me in that world."

"Jungsoo, please... I'm sorry!! I'm really sorry if I make you like this. But I still care for you Jungsoo.. Please.. Don't do this.. Please come here Jungsoo.." Tears started to flow from his eyes.

Leeteuk shook his head. "I'm sorry Heechul. But it's too late. I can't do this anymore." He closed his eyes.

Thank you for everything Chullie.." And the angel without wings threw himself down.

"JUNGSOO!!" Heechul tried to reached Leeteuk, but he was late. Leeteuk was gone.

***

Leeteuk walked down the hall hurriedly while fishing out his phone and checking the time.

1:58 AM

It's very late already. I hope they won't starving.

He stopped at one of the doors, entering the password and unlock it. A cat with dark gray fur ran to him and rubbing his head at Leeteuk's ankle.

 "Heebum~" Leeteuk lifted the cat and carry him. "Are you hungry? Mianhae.." He bumped his nose with Heebum's face. "Where is Cherry?"

Leeteuk was in Heechul's house now. While the diva still at Osaka and hasn't returned to Seoul yet.

***


"Ah.. Ottoke.." Heechul was pacing around anxiously in the hotel room which he shared with his leader. They just finished Osaka Super Camp this afternoon. Leeteuk looked up from his task of packing his bag, getting ready to go to the airport for going back to Seoul. He looked at Heechul with an amused expression.

"What's wrong?" Leeteuk asked.

"I forgot to leave Heebum and Cherry on the neighbors." He ruffled his hair, annoyed. "I forgot if I still need to stay here for the next few days." Heechul looked at Leeteuk with a miserable face. "What should I do? And you know Heebum is really picky while it comes to a human." He sighed. That cat really inherits his behavior.

"Oh.." Leeteuk zipped his bag and stood up. "I can help you if you want."

"You mean?" Heechul tilted his head.

"I can help you taking care of your cats." Leeteuk smiled. Heechul beamed in happiness hearing it and nodded his head quickly.

"Really?!" He jumped and  hugged his leader.

Leeteuk almost fell because Heechul sudden weight on him. He nodded his head and patted Heechul's back. "Yes, really. Though I'm not sure about the hour. But I can promise you, at least once a day I will go to your house and feed them." He paused and frowned a little. "Is it okay if I come late at night?"

"It's okay. Definitely okay. I don't really mind. As long as my cats won't die of hunger." He detached himself from Leeteuk.

"Okay then. Give me your key."

"Oh, I'll write my door password." Heechul took a paper and scribbled some numbers on it. "You sure it won't bother you?" He hands over the paper.

Leeteuk received it and put it in his pocket. "It's fine. Heebum is used to me since you still live in the dorm. In fact, it seems I take care of him more than you. " He stuck out his tongue.

"Yah!!" Heechul slapped his leader's shoulder. Leeteuk giggled.

"It's true~ Don't deny it~ Almost everytime I open my room door I can see Heebum in front of it." Heechul huffed in annoyed. "Well then~" Leeteuk slung his back on his shoulder. "I'll go first."

"Okay.." Heechul wrapped Leeteuk in a warm hug. "Have a safe trip Teukie.." Leeteuk nodded and walked away.

****

Leeteuk sighed while remembering his last conversation with Heechul a few days ago at Osaka. He took off his shoes and walked to the couch in the living room. He put his bag on the table and went looking for Cherry, Heechul's other cat.

"Cherry~" He went and checked every room on Heechul's house and finally he found that brown cat sleeping on Heechul's bed. "There you are~" Leeteuk sat at the edge of the bed and pat Cherry's head. "I'm looking for you.." Slowly the cat opens her eyes and meowing at Leeteuk. "Let's eat~ I bought delicious food for you and Heebum.. Kaja~"

***

On the living room, Leeteuk played with Cherry while Heebum was too lazy to play, he prefers to lay on Leeteuk's lap. His phone on the table beeping, showing there was a new message on his LINE.

Heechul? Leeteuk tilted his head in confusion. It's late already, why Heechul sent him a new chat at a time like this? He frowned and read it.

'Sleeping?' Leeteuk chuckled when he saw that super short message. Typical Heechul's kind of message.

'Can I reply you if I'm asleep?' he texts back.

'Ah.. You still awake~ I'll call you' 

He hadn't finished his reply while a video call from Heechul appeared on his phone. Leeteuk frowned again. Really, Heechul was really weird tonight. He shrugged his shoulder and received the call.

"Chullie?" He could see the diva's face. It seems he was asleep and awoke because something. He sat on his bed and leaning back on the headboard. He pants a little and his shirt was soaked with his sweat. "What's wrong? Are you okay? You don't look good.."

Heechul shook his head slowly. "Nightmare.."

"Ah.. I see.." Leeteuk looked at him with sympathy. "You wanna talk about it?"

Heechul shook his head again. "Ugh.. No.." He sighed. "You're still awake Teuk? Where are you?" Heechul stuck his head and trying to look at Leeteuk's behind, trying to guess where his leader now.

Leeteuk laughed. "You don't recognize your own home?" He moved his phone and show Heechul's living room.

"You're at my house?"

"Yup~" Leeteuk nodded. "I was so busy today, I only have time now to come and feed Heebum and Cherry. Mianhae Chullie~"

"Nah~ It's okay.." Heechul smiled. "Thank you.."

Heebum who lay on his lap started to meowing and started to rub his head on Leeteuk's stomach, protest why Leeteuk stop petting him. "Heebum~ Look who is this.. It's Chul appa~ Do you miss him?" Leeteuk shows his phone to the cat. From the other line, he could hear Heechul's voice laughed and talking to Heebum.

"Heebumie~ Does Teuk take a good care of you?" Heebum looked excited when he heard his master voice, the gray cat tried to reach Leeteuk's phone with his paw.

"I take a good care of him.. Isn't he look healthy and happy?" Leeteuk pat Heebum's head. Heechul nodded his head and laughed again.

"Yah! Since when I am Heebum's dad? Huh?"

"Nah~ Of course since you have him~"

"Aish! If you said I was his dad, then you should be his Teukie umma~" Heechul grinned and teased Leeteuk.

Leeteuk laughed of loud. "So Heebum is our child?"

"Yup~" They both laughed together.

"You're weird!!" 

"You started it!!" 

"No wonder this cat always looking for me back at the dorm."

"It's an honor that majestic cat can like you~"

After some time they stop their laughed and there was a comforting silence between the two.

"Do you feel better Chul?" Leeteuk asked and break the silence. Heechul smiled and nodded.

"Then go back to sleep, it's late.."

"Look who's the one talking, You should go to sleep too Teuk"

"I will~ After I'm done taking care of your cats, I will go home.."

"You can stay there Teukie ah.. I don't mind. Aren't you tired? It's too late for you to drive home.." He scolded Leeteuk.

"I don't bring a shirt to sleep~" Leeteuk tried to reject Heechul's offer.

"Yah! You can wear my shirt! What kind of reason is that?"

"But.."

"Seriously, Is there something wrong with my house?" Heechul cut in. "I know my house isn't all white like your house. But at least my bed is comfy enough to sleep!" 

"It's not.." Leeteuk sighed. "Sleep here will just make me miss you more.." Leeteuk mumbled under his breath.

"What? I can't hear you. Don't murmuring!"

"I said, if I sleep here, it will just make me miss you more" Leeteuk blushed and embarrassed saying it. Heechul laughed and won't stop. "Yah! Stop it!" Leeteuk pout.

"Don't pout Teukie~ It doesn't suit you" Leeteuk turned his face away, annoyed. "Then, I will accompany you until you fall asleep."

"What do you mean?"

"I will end this call after I see you fall asleep."

"Are you crazy?! Isn't it expensive?!"

"Nope, I'm using WIFI hotel." He flipped his hair gracefully while Leeteuk could only facepalm and shook his head. "So no more ridiculous reason, just sleep over there!"

Leeteuk sigh and gave up, sometimes he couldn't understand his 9 days younger brother antics way of thinking. "Okay.. I'll do what you want.." He stood up and put his phone on the table.

"Where are you going?" Heechul asked, realized he couldn't see Leeteuk's face anymore.

"Put Heebum and Cherry on their bed, and then I will dig up your closet, looking for something I could wear for sleeping."

"Ah~ Okay.."

"You can end the call Chullie. I won't run away or go back home."

"I can't hear you~" Heechul answered in a sing a song tone.

Leeteuk shook his head again for the umpteenth time this night. He took the cats and put them in their place and then went to Heechul's bedroom to looking for something he could wear to sleep. Almost all of Heechul's clothes was just too weird for his liking. Hh~ Whichever will do. He took one black shirt with a flower pattern on its below and wear it. He went back to the living room and took his phone. He could see that his video call with Heechul still on the line. Aish! This ahjussi really didn't end this call. Heechul didn't sit anymore, he was lying on his bed with his eyes closed.

"Are you asleep Chul?" He went and laying on Heechul's bed.

"Nope~" He opened his eyes. "Ah.. You changed, good~"
"Yes.. As you want.. Now go to sleep Chul." He put his head on the pillow. He could smell Heechul's scent on it. It felt so warm and comfy, make him content and sleepy.

Watching an almost sleeping Leeteuk make Heechul remember his bad dream again. "Jungsoo yah" Heechul called him.

"Hmm..?"

"You know if I care for you right?"

"Hmm.." Leeteuk nodded slowly, too sleepy to answer.

"I won't ever leave you, you know that right?" Heechul asked again. This time, Leeteuk opened his eyes because he could felt Heechul's serious tone.

"Yes, I know that Chullie.. What's wrong?"

"I love you Jungsoo.. You can always talk and lean on me if you have a problem or feeling sad. You know that too right?"

"Heechul? What's wrong? You're really weird tonight."

"Just answer me Teuk"

"Yes, I know Chul." He frowned. "Ah.. I think I know.." He paused. "You have a bad dream about me?" Leeteuk guess.

Heechul flinched a little and nodded. He shuddered again remembering his dream. Saw Jungsoo killed himself in front of him wasn't something he wants to remember.

"What did I do in your dream?"

"You.." He gulped. "Jumped from the rooftop. In front of me." He closed his eyes tightly, trying to banish that scene from his memory. "I don't really want to remember it.." Tears started to flow from his eyes. Leeteuk gazed at Heechul sadly.

"I'm sorry Chul." Leeteuk spoke. "Though I think I can understand why you can dream like that." He talked to himself. "It's something I can do." He admitted.

"Please don't say that Jungsoo.." Heechul pleaded him.

"But I can promise you, I won't do that. I don't want to make you sad like this."

"You better hold your words!" Heechul wipes his tears. "You have to promise me, you won't do anything stupid and tell me if you have any problem. You can't  think I don't care about you anymore if we don't spend some time together as often as before. Just tell me.. Okay?" 

"I promise you Heenim." Leeteuk reassured the diva. "Now go to sleep, it's late."

"Okay.." Heechul felt so relieved after he talks with Leeteuk. He hopes it would stay as a dream and would never have happened in a real life. And now that tension was gone, he started to feel sleepy again. "Good night Jungsoo, saranghae.." He closed his eyes, and a smile appeared on his face.

"Good night Chullie.. Have a nice dream now.. Nado saranghae.." Leeteuk ends the call and went to sleep. 

** END **


Another Heeteuk, \\^o^// actually it's just because I'm curious if Heechul goes for a few days, who will take care Heebum and Cherry. and since Heebum really close to Leeteuk while they still live in the dorm, this fic happened. lol. and of course a little angst... XD~