his friends husband

unexpected love
Kyuhyun and donghae was getting closer and closer And summer was nearly over During thie two weeks that they had spent together they had learned lots of things about one another except that donghae couldnt get much information about hyukjae cause kyuhyun was a bit protective about their relationship and he just said that they are going to married no matter how do they feel or whom they love!! And donghae realized the international lee company was hyukjaes father and on the other hand cho company was kyuhyuns which made them super rich...and powerful indeed So hae could easily guess that their marrige was a quite big profit for both side "So you are saying that you dont like hyukjae but you have to marry him?" Donghae asked "Its not that I dont like him we know each other for a life time but we are like brothers rather that you_ know_ what"kyuhyun stated "Kyu I honestly dont get your parents"hae frowned "Me neither" Donghae frowned this voice wasnt kyu's He turned back and suddenly faced hyukjae "What are you doing here hyuk?"kyu asked "Check up on you...and its my house anyway"hyuk explaned And then hyuk looked in donghaes eyes and said"leave kyu alone I dont like seeing you around him" "He is my friend hyukjae what is wrong with you?" Donghae was scared and he just wanted to run into his house and lock himself in his bedroom He hates that blinde boy he couldnt stand his insults and his hatred which was unbelievably came out of no where...so he decided to ask"what did i do to you?" Hyukjae stared at him and said"I just dont like you" Kyu hyun was about to hit hyukjae when songhae said "what makes you think that I like you ...? There is no harm in being friend with your future husband " and then he add "you can be with dozen of girls but he cant even be friend with some one???? You are a total jerk you know that right?" Hyukjae was about to blow and donghae was waiting for his harsh word but he just went to his house and closed the door in a really bad way with an awful sound "Your boyfriend is sick" "Well donghae it was his first time that someone called him jerk and so...what do you expect?" "You are saying that he is a kinda angel that no one called him jerk?????"hae was about to shout "No its because of his face and attractive body actually" Donghae frowned but couldnt talk back he was damn perfect and flawless but then again he was a jerk "So donghae which calss you are in highschool...?" "When my mom went there for signing my name there...they said somthing like class 3-b " Kyuhyun smiled and said "we are together then its really great isnt it?" "Yep it is...what about your son of soon-become-husband?" "Yeah well we all together :) " Donghae pouted deeply and was kinda about to cry... ....i hope that he leave me alone....donghae thought...