the boy next door

unexpected love
He was all excited and nervous at the same time...he was going to live in seoul for the rest of his life and it was quite difficult for him to be able to calm down for a minute ... he was curious about the new school , new friends , new house,new neighbors, and all the new things that would probably happen in his life Donghae was a sweet and cute boy and he was kind in heart ... he was helping others without hesitance and he would like to become friend with all the people around but then againg he was nervous at the back of the car and listening to some music with his headset to calm down for a quite good minute... "Donghae,sweetheart " He took the headset off and replied his mother "We will be there in a minute or so" He was all excited that he couldnt even answer properly and with a weak voice and also shaky one said"im going to die in a minute or so" His brother was as calm as ever and with a teasing smile look at him " act like a sixteen year old teenager for your goodness sake bro ... you look like three year old kids" Donghae rolled his eyes which must have been some sort of warning but it turned out that it was totally funny and cute in his brother's eyes which made him pout... "Here it is" mr.lee was quite excited to say that the white beautiful house with a little garden was their house and it was quite big indeed... Donghae was the first one who jumped out of the car with his all bright eyes and stare at the house with his own beautiful smile...he was about to scream but control that and jumped into the house and surly went to upstair to find the biggest room to claim it... and between those five rooms he chose the one at the corner that was the riom that he wanted for his entire life he went near the window to watch the view and that was his first mistake to choose that room or to make it clear watch through the window on that specific time...there was a boy who was half with a beautiful blonde hair Donghae liked the view so he got closer to the window and stare at that flowless body for quite good minute till a girl came into view and started kissing that blonde boy violently he was shocked .... he was about to close the window when that boy noticed him ... he was in the middle of kissing that girl but stare in donghae's eyes for a minute or so...that was the time when donghae realized what he was doing right at that moment so he looked back and closed the window and closed his eyes ... it wasnt what he was expected for his first day...