Chapter 19

Obsessed [Kim So Eun & Kim Bum]

"Hyung, I heard your conversation." Hyun Joong disclosed what he had heard and continued "You said 'kids meet their biological father' and I also heard Bummie's name." BUSTED. Joon is cornered and had another drink of alcohol before he looked at Hyun Joong with guilty eyes.

--

"I..uh.." Joon's mind went blank. Nana is coming maybe within 3 days, she can't just leave Japan just like that can she? Joon turn to his alcohol and kept drinking. "Hyung, what's going on?" Hyun Joong kept on pestering Joon as he was being ignored. "I know something, yes. But.." Joon takes another shot of whiskey. "..but I'm in no position to tell." Joon drank the whole night and passed out. Hyun Joong decided to brush off tonights' incident, maybe it's not yet time. Joon needs to be sober.

--

"Where is your husband?" Jaejoong asked So Eun and she responded, "I don't have one." While avoiding his gaze at her. Jaejoong smiled at her and did not asked further question and leave. "Ok, bye!" While walking to his house, Jaejoong stopped at the playground. Back when they were elementary kids, So Eun fell off the monkey bar while doing a stunt. She was a bit of a tomboy back then doing all things boys did; thus the stunt. Jaejoong remembered, she didn't cry at all but when he saw her it made him sad and started to cry. Jaejoong now sitting at the swing, he continues to reminiscing their childhood together. It was funny that it was always him being sad or gloomy for So Eun, she was a strong-willed girl and even now. Jaejoong looked at the sky with a gloomy expression.

 

Sigh!

 

"Kim So Eun, just what will I do with you?" Jaejoong got up and went home.

--

Nana took the earliest flight from Osaka to Incheon at 0730H via MM001. She didn't make any plans, heck she didn't even pack lots of clothes. Upon arriving, she ride a taxi going to Joon's place. She tried to call multiple times but he won't pick up.

--

Hyun Joong was the one to take Joon back to his home and because if all else fails, he need assertion to things he discover. Hyun Joong made breakfast and went to wake up Joon but he sleeps like there's no tomorrow, he noticed that Joon's phone is ringing. ♥ 약혼자 ♥ . 'Who is this?' Hyun Joong looked at the missed calls he had with her and shocked that it's over 10+. The phone rang again, Hyun joong decided to pick up but not talk. " Hello? Joon sshi! Are you already awake?" Hyun Joong recalls the same voice. "Hey! Wake up already! I have arrived and going to your place. Don't talk to anyone regarding Kim Bum and So Eun's situation, you hear me? It's already a mess that you know this too. Open your door for me, I'll arrived there in 20 minutes. Ok!?" Nana hung up.

 

 

'It can't be Nana from Japan, right?' Hyun Joong murmur to himself then looks at Joon.

 

Hyun Joong decided to unlock the front door and wait for the 약혼자 to arrive. He sneakingly hide to Joon's closet. 

 

Nana arrived at Joon's home. The door is unlocked. 'So he's already awake? *sniff sniff* Something smells delicious..' Nana went to the kitchen and saw the breakfast Hyun Joong made. "I'm taking this toasted bread! That guy could cook? Huh!" Nana talks to herself and went to look for Joon.

 

'Thud' Hyun Joong hears commotion downstairs, thinking the guees must've arrived. Hyun Joong waits patiently. The whole house indicates that Joon is awake or at least someone's awake. Nana with her hands on her waist looked pissed at the sleeping Joon.

 

"YAH!" Nana screamed and pull the pillow at the bed and starts hitting Joon.

 

"HEY! I SAID WAKE UP ALREADY!!!" Nana screaming and hitting Joon with the pillow at the same time. Joon feeling suffocatd and pain finally woke up. "Yah!" Joon hissed back. "Did you just hissed on me!? How dare you? After you called me and tell me you're going to tell eveything to Kim Bum?" Nana said in frustration. Joon realizing it's Nana he's talking to, looked at her and asked "How are you here? How did you get in? Wait, how did I got home?" Joon is baffled. 

 

While this is happening Hyun Joong is sitting quietly at Joon's closet. 'Nana from Japan and Joon hyung are seeing each other secretly. And what's the connection this to Kim Bum?' Nana and Joon went downstairs, "Didn't you prepare all this?" Nana asked. Joon looked the food, he doesn't even toast bread, just who was with him last night? "I don't cook." Joon answered back. "Your maid?" Nana kept pestering Joon with question he can't even anwer. "Just eat."

 

"Hey, did you tell anyone regarding the donor contract of Kim Bum and So Eun to anyone?" Nana asked while she eats the breakfast on the table. Hyun Joong is on the other side of the room listening, he is surprise to hear everything. 'How come she knows the donor contract? Did hyung told her? But wait, So Eun? The mother of the cute twins-' Hyun Joong realized the connection.

--

Jaejoong went to So Eun's house. Ding Dong Ding. HanByul opened the door, "Oh, it's the ajusshi!" HanByul yelled to her mother.

--

082116. 1603h PST.