1. The Phone Call

Heaven's Voice

 

The doorbell rang, and Jongin slowly opened the door. He wasn't expecting any parcels or visitors today, so he was a bit weary of opening it. He'd just woken up too, his voice husky, his pyjama bottoms loose on his hips and of course shirtless.

The postman at the door sighed "Parcel for Do Kyungsoo" and shoved the box into Jongin's arms. 

"Wait, you've got the wrong ad-" Jongin tried to say before the postman sighed louder. 

"I don't care, just contact the person it's supposed to be delivered to" and with that the postman walked away, climbed into his van and drove off.

"Rude." Jongin exhaled. Upon closer inspection of the box, there was a phone number on a label attached by the post office. He shook the box, there wasn't much sound but still felt something was in there. It left him to wonder, 'What on earth did this Do Kyungsoo order?'. He decided to give the owner a call, in hope that this problem will be solved soon. But before he could start typing in the phone number, he gets a call from an unknown number. He ponders for a few seconds before hitting the answer button.

"Hello?" Jongin asks in a confused manner.

"Is this... um, Kim Jongin?" The man on the phone says, Jongin suddenly felt sparks run through his body. The man's voice was beautiful, heavenly.

Jongin coughs "Ah, yes it is, can I help you?" He can feel the sparks spread through his body.

"Um, I think... a parcel of my was delivered to your house... is it, um, there?" The mans voice was ringing in Jongin's ear.

"Ah, yes, Do Kyungsoo is it? Do you want to come pick it up" Jongin replied. 

"Yes! That would be great, I'll see you soon!" Kyungsoo said with excitement, Jongin's legs were going weak. How could he be feeling this way about talking to someone on the phone? It was like Heaven had a voice. The phone call abruptly hung up.

'Wait... How'd he get my number, more importantly how does he know where I live?' Jongin thought to himself, but let it slide as his body was still reacting to Kyungsoo's voice on the phone. He didn't know what happened. It's like a flood of butterflies gathered in his stomach and his legs were about to give way. Jongin sat down for what felt like hours, imagining what this 'Do Kyungsoo' will look like, judging by his voice, someone about the same height as himself, maybe a bit of a baby face though. He's imagination ran wild until he heard the door bell ring once again.

He opened the door to find a young guy, not as tall as himself, but had an adorable face, those beautiful eyes and heart shape lips, he just wants pounce on him and kiss that milky skin. Jongin felt not only his cheek heat up but his whole body, finding himself being pulled into to the other male. He looked down to meet the boys wide eyes and pink cheeks, at that point Jongin realised, he was still shirtless and on top of that moving closer to the boy at the door. "Ah, I'm sorry! I don't know what I'm doing, haha"  Jongin laughed awkwardly taking a few steps back.

"I-it's o-okay" the boy stutters, Jongin felt that same swarm of butterflies pool into his stomach, 'His voice, it's even more mesmerising in real life.'. "I'm Do Kyungsoo... I'm here for t-the parcel" Kyungsoo blushed more, as he held out his hand to shake Jongin's. Jongin slowly connected their hands, he felt a burst of sparks and heat, he's pretty sure that Kyungsoo did too. Kyungsoo quickly pulled his hand away from Jongin's looking up to his eyes.

"Do you want to come in?" Jongin questioned, smiling down at Kyungsoo. He moved out of the door frame allowing Kyungsoo entrance to his house. For all Jongin knows, Kyungsoo could be a murderer and he just casually invites into his own home, which is strange for Jongin, who is normally quite distant from people. The only people he's close to is Chanyeol and Sehun, friends from the University he attends, who also happen to be his housemates. 

"S-sure" Kyungsoo mumbles as he ducks his head down to pass Jongin. Kyungsoo looks  around the hallway he walked through, it's bare, just plain white walls that hide little scuffs and scrapes. Jongin grabs a T-shirt lying on the floor, he has no idea who's it is but he puts it on anyway.

"In here" Jongin says as he brushes past Kyunsoo, the little contact made both of them blush from the slight burst of electricity. 

"O-okay" Kyungsoo follows. A room only filled with the bare minimal, a sofa, curtains and a small TV in the corner of the room. Kyungsoo sees his parcel on the floor of the living room, he runs too it and squeals with happiness. Jongin was taken back by the sudden burst of energy the owl eyed boy had, the same boy who was stuttering nervously a few seconds ago. 

"Must be something really special in there" Jongin chuckled, "Am I allowed to know?". Jongin couldn't help himself, what was he doing, he literally just met the guy and he already wants to know every detail about him, including that precious body of his. 

"Eh?" Kyungsoo turned to look at Jongin. "S-sure as long as you don't judge me" Kyungsoo's cheeks were dusted with pink, staring right into Jongin's eyes. Jongin wondered who on earth would judge the adorable little creature sitting hugging a parcel in the middle of his living room floor. 

"I promise I won't judge" Jongin shot a caring smile, which Kyungsoo felt right in his heart.

"Okay" Kyungsoo said with uncertainty. "Can I borrow scissors or a knife or something to open this?... Please" 

"Sure thing, be right back" Jongin said sweetly. He went through to the kitchen, and put his hand on his chest, holding onto the countertop. 'Why is my heart beating so fast? Why am I sweating so much?' Jongin took some deep breaths 'Well, I'm sure it's not a heart attack...' Something clicked in the back of Jongin's mind. 'No way. That only happens in romance films' Jongin, brings his hands up to his head. 'I can't have fallen in love at first sight. That's... Impossible' He then realised he's left Kyungsoo hugging a parcel in his living room, waiting for some sort of sharp object to pry open the box. Grabbing the scissors that somehow were conveniently placed on the countertop he goes back through to the living room.

"Here you g-" Jongin says before tripping over his own feet, falling face first into onto the floor. He looks up in embarrassment at Kyungsoo, who looked like he was trying to hold back the laughter. He eventually sat up, purposely not making eye contact with Kyungsoo. '' Jongin thinks to himself, before looking for the scissors he dropped, luckily not on Kyungsoo. While examining the thread-bare carpeted floor, he finds a hand on top of his, once again it's the return of the electricity running through his body. 

"I've got them" Kyungsoo smiles, but then suddenly turns to shock, pulling away from Jongin's hands. Jongin just smiles back, already missing the heat that once touched his hand. After much difficulty, Kyungsoo finally breaks open the box. Revealing those annoying polyester bean things. Kyungsoo's eyes widen with excitement, his mouth grows into a massive smile when he pulls out what he'd ordered. 

"Wow, I didn't expect that!" Jongin said holding back the laughter. Kyungsoo glared at him, then retuned to the giant blue penguin teddy he pulled out the box.

"Pororo!" Kyungsoo said cuddling it as if his life depended on it. Jongin couldn't help but glow, seeing Kyungsoo look so adorable squeezing the cartoon character plushie. 'He's so cute, I wanna cuddle him like he's cuddling that toy' Jongin thought to himself. "Ah, thank you" Kyungsoo said. Jongin quickly snapped out of his thought.

"Ah, very welcome" Jongin laughed awkwardly. Placing his hand to the back of his neck, a nervous habit he had. Kyungsoo laughed and rose to his feet, still clutching the teddy to his chest.

"It was nice meeting you" Kyungsoo said with a small smile and light pink cheeks. Kyungsoo began to walk out of the living room and into the hall way, when Jongin shouted at him.

"Can I get your number? And I don't know... Meet for coffee sometime?" Jongin shouts. Kyungsoo turns around with a surprised look on his face, followed by a small smile. He nods his head and pulls out his phone, walking back to Jongin. "Thanks, I'll see you out" Jongin says as he motions towards the door.

"Okay, I'll s-see you s-soon then" Kyungsoo says in a gentle voice. Kyungsoo walked swiftly to get out of the house still grabbing his Pororo teddy, face slightly red, bumping into two tall, extremely handsome men entering the house. "S-so sorry" Kyungsoo shouted not making eye contact with the guys but bowing, leaving them in confusion, and with that Kyungsoo was gone.

"Yo, Jongin, what was that all about?" The lanky elf like boy said. 

"Guys" Jongin said as if he had discovered the meaning of life. "I think I'm in love" Jongin sat and looked into space while the two boys laughed. 

The elf-like boy, Chanyeol said "Is that even possible? I mean how long have you known him for? Jongin looked at his phone. 

"An hour." Jongin said still dazed from what had happened.

"Really? The other boy, Sehun chuckled wiping a tear from his eye. "Me and Luhan had known each other for years before we realised our love for each other!"

"I don't give a . His voice was music to my ears, his skin was like silk, his eyes so beautiful and those lips I could ju-" Jongin was cut off by Chanyeol. 

"Okay, okay, lover boy. No need for the details. So, when's your first date?" Chanyeol asks. 

"I've not asked yet." Jongin says. "I want to start out as just friends then eventually ask him to go out with me." Jongin smiled.

Sehun replies "Wow, sure you can handle that?" 

"Yes. I'm going slow with Kyungsoo. I'm not going to be like you and Luhan who take every chance to get all grabby hands at each other." Jongin almost shouts back. He couldn't imagine doing those sorts of things with Kyungsoo, well at least so soon.

"Okay, I get it, geez" Sehun scoffs as he leaves the room, to go upstairs. 

"Well good luck with that lover boy" Chanyeol says while leaving the room also. 

'I get to see him again' Jongin thinks to himself, while smiling. 

'I can't wait'

____________________________________________________________

Hey guys! This is my first fanfic ever! I don't know how long it will last tbh. I'm just writing what I feel like. But anyway I hope you enjoy it!

I was gonna make this a fluffy one... because I like fluff. 

Thank you for reading!! Please comment what you thought about it! I would be so grateful!!

I've changed this and taken out the next two chapters to fix btw