Final - Memories

What Love Can Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Daerin laid there on her bed, still thinking of the man that she loved.

 Oh Sehun.
 
 Just his name reminded her of the feelings she still had for him. He was her best friend. Her first boyfriend. Her first love. Thoughts of him still run in her head everyday. From home to school, school to work, then back to her home. It was like a broken record, because it remained on repeat.

 Daerin wanted to get over him, but she couldn't. She remembered the time she first met him. It was back in the beginning of high school, he was the new kid that needed help to get around the place, and she was the classmate that helped him. He was popular, and she was not. Yet, they were best friends, and soon became lovers.

 She remembered the first time they held hands. She was planning on changing the stereotype and wanted to ask him out, but he beat her to it by asking her out in front of her friends. She, of course, said yes, and they held hands throughout the day. They were the topic among their friends and some of their classmates. It was embarrassing at first, but it soon became natural.

 She thought about the time when he picked her up for their date to the park. Only to find out that it will rain that day, leaving the two of them soaked in rain without an umbrella. The two didn't have a car, nor did they have money, so they walked to his house instead. They wanted to hang out and have dinner there since there weren't any other option, other than to call off the date, which they did not want to do. She thought about how they laughed about the weather turning against them. Even joking that the weather might be giving them a sign that they weren't meant to be.

 But it was a joke. She didn't think it would be real.

 Their first date use to bring a smile upon her face, but now she would just frown. That was just a memory. A memory that she couldn't forget. It has always been a memory, but now that Sehun's not around, it can't be a memory that they can recreate. He was no longer with her, no longer in her life.

 His hugs would comfort her at times like this. When she felt sad, lost and confused. He was always be there for her. His hugs would show that he's here for her and that she's not alone. He would make her feel like they were the only two people on earth, like they were away from reality and in their own world.

 Although, sometimes his hugs won't stop her crying, he would switch his tactics and soon lead to kissing her. His kisses were implants on her bare skin to show his love and to calm her down from all the things she may have been upset about. Something that he did to relax her and make her happy.

 She felt tears running down her face with that same wretched feeling in her heart and soul. Why did love have to hurt this much? Why couldn't they just last? 

 She missed him. Everything about him.

 Starting from his natural cold expression to his cute smiles, to his height that always towered over her, and finally the love and laughter she use to give him and he'd give back to her. He was a piece of her life that she needed. He was always there for her.

 But always became a word that was too strong to keep. That always became to most of the time, to some times, then rarely, now finally never. They have dated for almost 6 years, but even the longest relationships don't last forever.

 Sehun. She remembers him all too well, to the point that she just wants to hide from the world and pretend she never existed. She hated how she missed him. She hated how all she could think of was his sweet words and lovable actions he would show her and give her.

 He was her happiness. He was her knight in shinning armor. He was every girl's dream boy. He was just amazing.

Sehun. His name was killing her. 

 She cried on her bed just thinking of the boy. He was tormenting her. Everything about him. Everything he use to do. He was gone, but the memories weren't.

 Why couldn't feelings just go when a person does? But life doesn't work that way. We are suppose to acknowledge everyone's existence, but why couldn't she just not acknowledge his? 

 It was like she was being eaten up inside. She couldn't get over him. She wanted to scream at the top of her lungs and curse at him for making her fall for him. For making her actually believe she found her perfect match. 

She loved him with all her heart, but maybe it was just not enough for him to stay.

 Oh Sehun was doing the same thing as her for the past months. He laid in his bed and had thoughts of her wherever he goes. She was everything to him. Her smiles, her cute giggles, goofy laughter, and the face she makes when she knows she lost in a game, would always wash over his mind.

 She was the definition of perfect to him. She was kind, caring, sweet, fun, amazing, gorgeous, and the list goes on. Every compliment you can think of,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter