Boy you know that you drive me crazy

Bad Decisions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Jeonghan is extremely studious; he never misses a lesson, always hands homework in on time and makes sure he stays on his teachers good side. While Jeonghan wasn't necessarily popular, he was respected for his academic achievements and his generally ability to avoid being apart of scandal despite being at the start of his final year of high school. It may sound like he's a stereotypical nerd but he's quite the opposite; he plays basketball for the school team, is in choir and is no stranger to confessions, from boys and girls alike. However, he's far too focused on getting a basketball scholarschip so he can go to university and study Law to deal with dating, so up until the start of senior year he had rejected everyone.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"ARGH" I screamed to nobody in particular as After School's Bang! came blaring out from my phone waking me up from me peaceful slumber. With my eyes still shut I decided hitting the phone would make the alarm stop so I could pretend school didn't exist for the day. To my dismay (yes I'm always this melodramatic), my masterplan didn't work so I got up and prepared myself for the first day of senior year. I'm so over the anticipation on the first day of every year that the year could be different from the previous, I already know that this year will go by at a snail pace with absolutely nothing eventful happening. Once I was ready I left the house, not saying bye to anyone because I knew my parents leave for work early. I stroll next door and knock of the door waiting for my best friend Lee Seokmin to appear.

 

Seokmin, or DK as he likes to be called (gives him street cred he claim, it really doesnt), and I go way back, we've been neighbours since he moved next door age 5 and we ended up being the best of friends. He is an actual ray of sunshine and makes everyday bearable. "Hi!" Seokmin exclaims, as if going in for the first day of school is something worth being excited over. We hug and talk about what we did over summer as we walk to school. As we near the building I feel nothing but dread, it's not that I don't like school, it's just that I'm way too tired to do any form of learning until at least 12pm.

 

"DK, I don't wanna go, let's turn back." I suggest, hoping DK has a rebellious streak.

 

"Puh-lease J, you never have and never will skip a day of school. Besides I have a good feeling about this year, it won't be like the others. Maybe you'll even get a boyfriend...or girlfriend" he says as he wiggles his eyebrows. "See you in home room!" Seokmin exclaims to me as he runs ahead into school. Maybe this year won't be like the others.

 

As expected, DK was wrong, homeroom was spent with the two of us, Minghao, Joshua and Seungkwan cracking jokes. Then I parted ways with them to go to AP World History, which is absolute hell, as usual, none of his friends take it and the teacher is the spawn of satan. Who gives out homework on the first day of school? After that I was reunited with Seungkwan and DK for music. All in all, up until lunchtime the day dragged and the lessons all seemed the exact same as last year as expected. Lunch however flies by with everyone from homeroom, along with Jihoon and Chan bantering for the hour and talking about their summers.

 

I slip out of the cafeteria as soon as the bell goes, needing to go to my locker to collect my textbook before AP politics, I've never been late to a lesson before and I don't need to start doing so now. On the way there, I mindlessly play dots on my phone, not really looking where I was going and I suddenly find myself on the floor. Looking up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter