First day of school

My Gangster Girlfriend

Minjoo's pov

"WAKE UP WAKE UP MY LITTLE SISTER. ITS YOUR FIRST DAY AT YOUR NEW SCHOOL!" I heard my brother shouting while he was jumping around on my bed.

After waking me up, Kook oppa went down and cook breakfast. I rolled around my bed, not wanting to wake up. I mean, who would want to wake up early in the morning. After rolling for a while, i checked my phone. It's 6.05 a.m. Sigh, how am i going to survive waking up at this timing every weekdays? I walk to the wardrobe and take my new uniform. Sigh. New school. I hope can adapt to that school. Why must dad open up his business at Seoul and not Daegu aka our previous home area. I slowly walk to the bathroom and take a bath. After bathing, i walk to the dining table and have my breakfast. Kook oppa cooked my favourite breakfast, pancake. yay! Good food to start the day. After eating, i take my backpack and kiss my brother before going out. 

" Stop showing your cold side and be friendly to the people there!" Kook oppa said.

How am i gonna be friendly? Am i supposed to act on the first day of school? Let's just be yourself minjoo-ah. Fighting.

After the 10 minutes bus ride, i finally arrive at my new school. I walked to the school and everyone looked while they pass by me. I rolled my eyes and just walk straight in the school. 

"omo did you see that? she rolled her eye!" "showing attitude on her first day of school?" "omg she look rude!"

Minjoo couldn't care less and just walk to the school office. After the teacher gave her locker key and etc, she went out only to hear a lot of noise, especially from the girls.

"Oppa you look handsome today!" "Chunji oppa your hair look good today!" "Ricky oppa you look cute!"

I shake my head and go to the locker area to find my locker.

After i found my locker, everyone was whispering to each other. Aigoo. This school sure likes to gossip. I open my locker and put all the things i do not need to use for today's class. The bell rang and everyone walk to their class. While waiting for the teacher's que, i look around and enter when the teacher call. 

"Alright class, from today onwards, you will have a new classmate. Please come in." After i enter, Mr Jung asked me to introduce myself.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Jeon Minjoo imnida " i said with an expressionless face. 

Mr Jung then asked me to sit at the back, near the window since there is no more empty seat. I hope there is no one sitting beside me. Sadly, a group of boys suddenly came in , while making a lot of noise. 

"You boys. You're already late and now you're making a lot of noise while entering the class. Quickly go to your seat!" Mr Jung scolded them.

The group of boys laugh and walk to their place. Rude much. Then, a boy was walking towards me while furrowing his brows. I hope he's not the one sitting beside me. Unfortunately, he pull the chair beside me and sit. Everyone starts to whisper to each other ( again ). Mr Jung got their attention and after that, lesson starts. 

 

Ljoe's pov.

I walked into the class with teentop. I saw an unfamiliar figure sitting the table beside mine. New student? Interesting. After Mr Jung nagged, i walked to my table. Our eyes met and i was surprise when she show an uninterested face. Attitude lol. School sure gonna be so fun from now on.

------

First chapter done!! Do subscribe and comment! Would love to read your comment :-) Do tell me if it's short for you too!