Final

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The clock showed that it was already 12 at night. The road was empty, moreover a road in the mountain like this. He was determined to go home alone from the mountain in the middle of the night like this because he should be at the airport tomorrow morning to fly to another country. He himself didn’t understand how his friends managed to convince him to go with them to the mountain. Luckily he didn’t follow them hiking, his manager would nag at him nonstop and his perfectly arranged schedule would mess up. Moreover he wasn’t sure if his body could endure hiking. He had been so busy, eating too much junk food, and doing a little exercise because of he just recovered from injury – if dancing and performing on stage weren’t counted. He was perfectly aware of his physical ability. He even was surprise that he could drive alone for hours like this.

Im Jaebum sped up until the speedometer showed the number of 100 km per hour. There were absolutely no vehicles around beside his car. Nobody would want to drive alone in this kind of deserted and binding road in the middle of the night. He wanted to pat himself for being such a brave guy. There were only dense forests and bushes on his left and right side and there were also no street lamps along the road. He relied on the car lamps alone. Jaebum the radio on his car and let the sound filled his car to accompany his trip. He was grateful that he wasn’t sleepy at all. Maybe his sleep hour wasn’t at 12, but at 3 in the morning.

Jaebum was still driving steadily down the mountain. He wanted to arrive at house quickly and slept soundly. Imagining that he was cuddling behind the warm blanket, he stepped on the gas pedal deeper. Almost touched 120 km per hour, Jaebum recalled Jackson babbled about the dangers of speeding on the highway. Jaebum sighed and slowed down his car until 95 km per hour. Inwardly cursing how could he thought of Jackson in time like this. Suddenly, he thought of Bambam. The younger one already reached legal age and couldn’t wait to drive his owned car. Jaebum hoped Bambam wouldn’t cause any problem in the future.

The streets were dark, he couldn’t lose his focus. The car lights occasionally penetrated into the dark forest when the car was passing the corner of the road. The sight scared him but he still believed his common sense. He didn’t believe of any creatures that didn’t exist in his world. Ghost, monsters, he didn’t believe those kind of things. His logic worked perfectly so nothing to be scared of. Moreover, a crime like theft or robbery was rarely happened here. Unless there were his jobless fans who followed him until the middle of the night. That could count. But it seemed nobody was there beside him.

Suddenly Jaebum saw a figure that was standing in the middle of the road. It got more and more real as he got closer to it. It was a girl, holding a pale pink rose. Jaebum was shocked and he stepped at the brake pedal deeply before he hit the girl. It seemed his guess about his fan stalker was right. Sometimes fans could be so scary. He was grateful that he wore seat belt or he could be badly injured. Did that girl want to commit suicide or what? Jaebum was so ready to scold that girl. He couldn’t care less about his idol image. Whose fault was that to stand in the middle of the road in the middle of the night? He took off his seat belt and get out of the car angrily.

“YAH! Do you want to die or what?? Luckily I didn’t hit you, what would happen if I hit you huh?!” Jaebum’s hands were on his hips, he was annoyed. While the girl was cowering, clutching the rose. “Hey agasshi!” Jaebum patted the girl’s bare shoulder. She was wearing a white knee-length dress, not covered in a coat or something. The weather was not friendly at all, it was exceptionally cold. How could she not die of cold?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter