A cup of coffee [final]

A cup of coffee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A cup of coffee   Seulgi POV   Mondays... Usually, i dont hate it that much but today is different. My day is almost ruined even I have not yet oppened my eyes as i frantically tried to shut my alarm that keeps on, well, alarming me to wake up 5 times already and i just have to put a stop to it. God knows how i hate that sound. What a way to start a day right?   With much reluctance, i stepped out of my room to start my day. Walking downstairs, half asleep, i accidentally hit my pinky toe on my couche's leg as i stepped down. My eyes shut open. It hurts so much that i forgot scream in pain.    "" I mumbled after a few seconds of trying to compose my self. But i was determined on trying not to make this monday my worst monday ever like i always do, even though i failed miserably on the past mondays. I already disliked mondays and i dont want to hate it. Poor monday.    With more optimism, i made my way to the dining table expecting breakfast prepared by Wendy already. Her pancakes are the best but her coffee... Words are not enough to explain her coffee. I cant last a day without it.    "You can't be ing serious" realization hits me when i saw my dining table empty. I forgot wendy left for some family matters. She's gone until tomorrow. I have to survive a day without her home made coffee that could match those commercial ones. But naïve me being me, was more determined on not adding more 'worst mondays' to the list.    "I guess i have to make my own then.  I mean how hard can it be... Right?" i spoke to myself as i try keeping my sanity in place. But i already had a feeling that i'll be eating my words. As i placed the beans for brewing, i accidentally elbowed the cup with hot water. "Eomma!" i called to my mother for help, which was miles away from me, as the hot water got poured to my foot where i hit my poor pinky toe earlier.    I held to the last bits of hope of saving this monday as i continued making my coffee thinking that after drinking it, all of those 'pain' will be worthit. And im not even surprised on what happened next.    *cough* "IM SO DONE *cough* WITH MY LIFE!" i spat the words after i tasted my hardworked SUPER BITTER coffee as i forgot to put in the creamer and the sugar.    I ran to my room to freshen up. "I guess it's one of those days huh?" i said to myself. I already gave up on trying at that point. After taking my shower, i plopped myself back to the safety of my bed as it was still 6:30 in the morning. I was too lazy to change as i was still wearing my shower gown. But i was still thinking about my damn coffee. I CAN'T LAST A DAY WITHOUT IT!   " mondays! I need that coffee! Who care's how much badluck i'll get today?! It's Already ruined for christ sake! I. WILL. GET. MY. COFFEE!"   With the new found determination, i rushed to my closet as i wanted to get my coffee as soon as possible. I wore a simple plain black sweater, with black skinny jeans, black man boots, and a black trench coat to finish my attire. I know. I love black. I went to the mirror to check myself. I tossed my long brown locks back and smiled in satisfaction on how i looked. People always admired me becuase of my boyish aura and my angelic face with my pretty catlike-monolid eyes. Not that im bragging, but i know im on the attractive side.    I stepped out my house planning on eating my breakfast (and of course getting the goddamn coffee) at a near coffee shop. I made my way to my bike as i put my leather gloves on, as it was snowing. The sound of snow crunching under my feet as i take each step is oddly satisfying. I smiled for the first time that morning just of the thought of getting my daily dose of coffee. I started driving my bike, leaving a cloud of snow behind as i want my torture to end as soon as possible.    Im on my last 3 blocks to the coffee shop until i saw a petite girl standing near on what i assumed her car. She looked troubled while looking down at the car as she was talking someone on her phone. My suspecions confirmed when she opened the car (her car) and put her bag inside. She is still looking troubled when i mindlesly parked my bike at the side and approached her.   

When I took a clearer look on her face, To say i was shocked was an understatement. She looked stunning with her straight jet black  hair falling freely against her shoulders, her round doe-like eyes staring at me, and my eyes landed on her pink supple lips and i swallowed an imaginary lump on my throat. 

  "Uhm... Hi?" I must have been staring at her a bit too long as she awkwardly said hi.    "Uh... Yeah... Hi" I said while i was rubbing my nape and giving my not-so-itchy ear a scratch out of embarressment. My coffee long forgotten.    "C-Can i help you with something?" she stuttered. Her voice coming out so soft and gentle.    "I was just wondering if everythings alright. I saw you earlier looking troubled" I said more clearly now.    "Ahh yeah about that. My tire went flat. I have a reserved one but i dont how to change them. I just called the maintinance service but they can't come due to the heavy snow. And... Im stuck" I saw her pout and puffed her cheeks and...  GOD SHE IS ADORABLE!   Forgetting why i went out in the first place, i asked her without thinking much "Do you have tools? I'll change it for you"   "…"   "..."   "You'll change it for me?" her eyes went adorably rounder   "Uhm... Yes?" i felt shy under her qeustioning gaze   "okay. Thank you so much. Let me just get it for you." she complied anyways.    She walked towards the back door of the car to retrieve the tools. Upon doing so, i saw her hands shivering as she looked for the tool box. She's only wearing a scarf and a thin jacket as protection for the cold. Her face, nose, and the tip of her ears are a bit red from the cold temperature.    I removed my gloves and daringly grabbed both of her hands as i tried to put the gloves on her.    "W-What are you doing?" she asked stuttering, probably surprised, as she stopped my hands from moving with her other hand. But i was not expecting the she'd let me hold her other hand the whole time.    "Wear it. It's kinda cold. It'll be a bother while changing your tires anyway." i nonchalantly said like it's the most normal thing to do.    "Okay. Thank you" she said so soft. I wonder if she had ever raised her voice. She tooked the gloves from my hands and tried to put it on but failed because her hands were trembling due to the cold temperature. I tooked the liberty on putting it on for her. I held her hands while doing so. It may be that i havent eaten my breakfast yet or im really seeing her face turning red like a potato. I just shrugged it off as i just assumed that she was just really cold.    "Thank you..." she said almost like a whisper. Why is she so adorable?!   "No biggie." I smiled at her cuteness.    "Here" she handed the tool box to me.    I went to the back-side of her car to get the reserved tire and rolled it to the side that was flat for easy acces. I started lifting the car with her portable jack when i heard her sneeze behind me. I was really worried that moment becuase i just saw her red just now. She might be sick.    "Go inside the car and turn you heater on. You might get sick." I told her, genuinely worried.    "I'll just stay here. It would be rude to leave you here while im just sitting in the warmth. Ill just try to assist you if you want" She said more sternly this time while crossing her arms. This is the longest sentence so far with our conversation and i was honestly intimidated. Damn. Who knew that the overly adorable, shy girl earlier can be scary. I stood up and went closer to her while pocketing my hands in my coat trying to be as intimidating as i say,   "Stop being stubborn miss." I said holding my head up showing her im not backing down.    "Im not being stubborn. I told you it's rude if i did that."   Yeap. She is being stubborn alright.    I started removing my coat as i say, "Then wear this in the mean time and keep yourself warm"    "What?! Do you wanna freeze to death? Keep it. Your alreay helping me too much." Thats the first time i heard her raise her voice but instead of getting intimidated, i found her adorable. I already said that alot with this girl. Aish.    "Just wear this. I cant stand my conscience if you get sick. Please" I really can't believe i just said that but i was just really worried. This seemed to shut her up before sheepishly nodding.    "Okay" She extended her hand to reach for the coat but i put it around her. A move i cant believe that i did again. But i was amused on what i saw. Her face was turning red again. I think that it was not the cold temperature that's making her face red. With an amused grin, i went back on changing her tires.    I heard her mutter a 'thank you' after and there was the shy girl mode again. Talk about bipolar.    "There! Good as new!" i exclaimed and proudly smiled at her after a few min of doing her tires.    "Really? OMG You're such a life saver! I couldnt thank you enough but thank you!" She said while doing small jumps and claps. How old is she really?   "Nah. Glad I could help" She gave me my stuff back with another round of 'thank you's'. As i was done putting my coat on, i felt my stomach grum
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter