February: Month of ChangSoo

Sage Fortress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Greetings, fellow Sages!

It's the coauthor, migumeki speaking. As we all know, February is the month where our food god and goddess have their birthdays, thus, we've decided that February shall be the month of ChangSoo - and how are we going to celebrate this? Well, we, as the creators/managers of the fortress have decided to hold a ChangSoo fic exchange!

So how will the fic exchange work? 

Unlike a normal writing contest, where there is a winner and prizes, a fic exchange gets you writing and everybody is a winner. Why? Because if you sign up, you will be assigned a person to write a oneshot for, and there'll also be somebody writing for you. We ask the writers not to post the finished oneshots on AFF before the official due date - 13th March. It's preferred that all the oneshots be delivered to their recipients on White Day, and I will be compiling a masterlist right here, at the fortress.

In the application for below, which will be e-mailed to [email protected] or pm-ed to me (migumeki), you can ask for what oneshot you'd like, or you could leave a prompt for your the mystery writer who will be in charge of your request. All requests have to be in by the 10th of February so I can get the assignment out to everybody in time. Naturally, the central characters will be Changmin and Sooyoung but the rest is entirely up to you! 

 

Username:[self explanatory] 

Prompt:[what would you like to recieve in a onesho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter