004

Lost Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the next day...

 

"So, hi! We meet again." Bo Gum said his greeting once Yujin sat next to him in the class.

"Stop acting like we are close." She said sarcastically, working on her homework. She forgot to do it since she finished her job quite late yesterday. She even felt so freaking tired.

"I think you should learn how to greet people nicely. It's not nice to act that kind of way."

Actually, Bo Gum didn't feel hurt instead he felt great (?) to see her getting mad. Well... She didn't smile a lot too. So, he thought that it's quite good if she still responded to his conversation. It's not like he will ended up with one way communication. LOL!

Yujin took a deep breath and slowly she turned her head, facing his face. "Then, show me the right way to greet people nicely." She's faking her smile, rolling her eyes in annoyance.

Bo Gum chuckled. "You should greet this way." He took Yujin's hand on the table and they were shaking hands. "Good morning and nice to meet you!" He said, smiling from his heart. Somehow, his heartbeat sounds weird today. He cleared his throat, pulling his hand away from her.

Yujin feel kinda same too (?) when she saw his smile. Suddenly, she blurted out something out of her control. "I wish I can be like you."

"I'm sorry?" He asked again though her voice was clear. 

She's clearing , turned her face away from him. "Nothing." She said.

How can he be so happy? I bet he doesn't have problems since he was happy all the time.

The awkward situation turned into something havoc when a man suddenly entered the class. He's that boy who's getting crazy of Yujin. He grabbed Yujin's arm and he took her out from the class. He even forcefully dragging her to a place. He was quite fast too. Suddenly, they were just gone, out of students' sight.

"Omo! What should we do? He took Yujin!" Jiwon and Shin Hye felt worried. They ran towards Bo Gum who'd still confused about the situation.

"Why you didn't stop him?" Jiwon asked.

"Wait, what?" Bo Gum rubbed his back of hair, he'd still can't catch up.

"He took her away!" Shin Hye shook his shoulders. A few minutes later, his eyes popped out. 

"He's what?!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter