Final

May it be fulfilled

All eyes are on him as he’s making his way through the corridor, heading to his morning class. Hushed whispers and slowly spoken words can be heard from the students along the corridor, mostly about him, but none exactly are meant directly for him. And Taemin is used to this. One might think that Lee Taemin is the popular jock in school, I mean, okay he’s known by almost everyone in school.

 But he’s not that kind of popular, he’s the infamous Lee Taemin.

The only male witch born in 100 years, born a witch of dark magic.

“Look, the witch boy is here!”

“Careful guys, he’s probably gonna hurt you. Oh I’m so scared”, as if mocking him.

“Tch, I still remember what he did to Jaehun”, came from a girl.

Everyone remembers what happened to Jaehun, as a matter of fact. That’s when the whole high school found out who Taemin actually is. In his freshman year, Taemin was always picked up and bullied because of his sort of feminine figure. When Taemin thought he can’t take it anymore, he used a spell to get Jaehun away from him. Taemin literally sent him away because Jaehun flew from first floor balcony to ground floor, and broke few bones. And how Taemin was caught?

The spell was spoken in a different language, something ancient, and in front a group of students.

Well, at least people stopped bullying him. And Jaehun didn’t even dare to report Taemin to the principal. Other students stopped talking to him too, at all. So yes, Taemin can pretty much say he’s used to living a solitary life in school. Not having close friends, and even more a boyfriend. Yes, Taemin decided he likes boys.

But, that doesn’t mean that he doesn’t have the desire to have one. Because you see, behind all these thick eyeliners he wears to school, his deathly glare to anyone, Taemin actually has feelings and desires too. To have someone to fall for him, someone that will only look at him, someone that will love him all along, probably forever. “As if there’s really someone that will fall for me like that” Taemin let out a deep sigh.

…………………….

Until one day Taemin thought things are probably looking up to him.

“Hi, Taemin, right? May I sit here next to you?”, that deep mellow voice belongs to none other than Choi Minho, captain of the school’s soccer team, the school’s heartthrob, making girls and boys drool over his looks. Come on, who wouldn’t? He’s handsome, talented, funny, easy going and all.

“Emm, yes..yes. I don’t mind, yeah. Just sit”, Taemin ended up losing his composure, because he thinks it’s been years since anyone from school ever talked to him.

“So, what are you doing here alone in the library? I mean, we don’t have any tests coming up”, Minho casually started.

Somehow that became a start of Taemin’s and Minho’s friendship. That’s how Taemin got his first friend. And nobody would’ve thought that Minho and Taemin will become close in a short time.

“Hey Taemin, let’s study together!”

“Tae, let’s go get some ice cream”

“The stars are pretty tonight! Tae, let’s go stargazing.”

To say that Taemin likes all the attention he’s getting is an understatement. He loves it. For once Taemin feels like he has that someone. And Taemin thinks he already fall for Minho.

………………………

“Hey, have you heard? The thing about Minho and Taemin was a dare. I think that’s supposed to end in two weeks”, Taemin’s ears perked up at this, the moment he’s stepping out of the cafeteria.

“Oh my God, it is true? Huh, thought so. No wonder Minho was suddenly talking to that freak”, came another, not noticing Taemin that is walking by next to them.

“Yeah, poor witch boy will no longer have any friend soon”, that somehow sounded a bit sympathetic

Taemin suddenly feel furious and panicked, both at the same time. No, Taemin is not furious about this whole thing being a dare, not that. Taemin gets furious that Minho probably won’t be spending time with him anymore when the dare is over. Panicked because possessive Taemin don’t want to let Minho be away from him. No, he can’t afford to lose Minho.

And so Taemin decides to keep Minho with him. That whatever happens Minho will always come back to him.

That night Taemin goes to the store at the very end of his neighbourhood. The store with dimmed light and sending off that creepy vibes. As if sending people away from the store instead of inviting. No mere humans ever go there. After getting all the things and ingredients he needs, he heads back home and lock his room. Not wanting to be disturbed.

Fingers crossed, may it be fulfilled.

………………………

Taemin chooses a table at the end corner of the school cafeteria during lunch, away from the students’ sights. Then Taemin starts muttering in different language, with eyes closed, both hands under the table holding something.

“From the sole son of Hecate

Mother of dark magic

Fulfil me my request

Make Choi Minho mine

And only mine

For all eternity”

“Come to me, now”, that comes out as a whisper. The next moment Minho is already in front of Taemin saying “I’m yours”, but those words come out emotionless. Those round eyes lost its sparkle. Those lips carve no sweet smile. Next to Taemin’s school bag, lay a doll. A lifeless doll made of rag cloth and thick stitches of brown threads. The lifeless doll is facing Taemin, a needle stabbed on the upper left side of the doll, yes that’s where his heart is. Taemin thinks he’s fine with this, he has Minho now. Minho is finally his, forever.

……………………….

Taemin’s desire is to have someone to fall for him, someone that will only look at him, someone that will love him all along, probably forever.

 

If Taemin had waited for a little while, he would have known that Minho already fell for him.

“Guys, I want out of this dare. I think it’s unfair for Taemin”, Minho spoke up.

“Why? Are you actually falling for witch boy?”, joked one of his friends.

“Yeah, I think I do. So don’t get your hands on him, ever. He’s mine.”, replied Minho with a serious tone.

 

If Taemin was a little bit self-concious, he will realize that Minho only looked at him.

“Wow, the stars shine so brightly tonight! It’s so beautiful”, Taemin said excitedly looking at the stars, admiring the view of night.

“Yeah, really beautiful”, replied Minho. Eyes never leaving Taemin and his lips curved upwards, smiling dreamily. Right now and then Minho thinks that Taemin is more beautiful than the stars.

 

If Taemin paid a little more attention, he’d realized that Minho already loved him all along.

“Taeminnie is not here today. Is he sick, is he okay?”

“Aww this plushie bear is cute, like Taeminnie. I should buy for him”

“I swear Minho you keep on talking about Taemin from the moment we get in the dorm! And that was like 7 hours ago. Taeminnie this, Taeminnie that. You’re so in love with him, and so whipped”, Kibum, Minho’s dormmate, was so close to slapping his forehead to make him stop.

“Yeah, I love him so much”, Minho’s eyes light up as the words are spoken.

 

Either way, Taemin and Minho ended up together. It’s just Taemin will never get a chance to see that sparkly eyes of Minho as he says he loves Taemin, at all.

 

 

 

A/N: okay, i think this is bad, i apologize.