The Escapade

Pink Laces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
the escapade  PINK LACES             Jeon Wonwoo was the definition of perfect. Literally. Just a smile from him could cause girls to moan and guys to glower in envy. He has this group of handsome friends and his very own fanclub worshipping him. Jeon Wonwoo was perfect- and Sana despised him for that.
  Minatozaki Sana was the polar opposite of Jeon Wonwoo. She was nothing like him. She was Wonwoo's classmate and neighbor. If anything, those were the only things Sana could be proud of. She was nothing but a clumsy, introverted miss-know-it-all in Seoullite Academy, and everybody knew it. Without her tendency to read books whenever she's alone, Sana would have been a complete stranger. Despite of her witty retorts her grades were still average, and her looks weren't really acknowledged by her fellow schoolmates. Sana was originally from Japan, where she remembers she has  large clique of friends. Unfortunately for her, she has to move to Japan when she was on 7TH grade due to her father's promotion. In the end, she went to Seoullite Academy and met Jeon Wonwoo, a perfect figure. She would glower in envy whenever she sees this living perfection strolling in the corridors along with her friends. Sana wasn't perfect, she was a total butterfingers, and seeing Wonwoo being admired with no hatred was the cause of her growing hatred for him. She hated him so much even when he hadn't done anything wrong to provoke or irk her, but that was that, she still won't admit to the entire world that she admired him secretly. A bit. 
 
  It was another normal day for her, school had done her bad as she walked to the bus stop feeling tired. Sana just rised up another topic that caused a disagreement between her and the teacher, and she was not feeling well despite of winning the arguement. She was just a miss-know-it-all, nothing more. She got on the blue bnus and went to the seat in the back. Sitting near the window, she immediately put her headphones off and dozed to sleep. Minutes later after she had fallen asleep, she had failed to notice a lone figure sitting beside her. 

  The bus soon came to a stop and she got off without second thoughts. She went home and started doing her homework. You can predict by now that her life is incredibly boring for even her to bear. So far she had finished all her homework and had eaten dinner, all she needed to do was take a bath and go to bed. After Sana cleaned herself up, she wore a red t-shirt over denim shorts. She had never worn pajamas on going to bed as she like short and ty dresses to sleep in since she likes to feel the cold night air hit her skin. 
  She was off to bed when she heard knocking. Knock, knock. Knock, knock. Her insticts made her sit up straight and her eyes darted on the corners of her room. Her attention focused on the window, making her gasp. It was a sillouhette. All she could think about was whether she should open it or not, since it could be a robber for all she knows. But don't robbers just barge in? Now that's a mystery. She stood up and took the plastic off a vase as she held it for support, slowly tip-toeing her way to the window. She was about to hit the intruder when she opened the window when she saw who it was.
  "Jeon Wonwoo?" Sana said, breathing in disbelief. "What are you doing here?" But Wonwoo made no reply as he already jumped in her room.
 
  "May I know what you're doing here?" Sana asked again, looking at Wonwoo who approached her bed. She watched as he plopped down on the soft covers and took the picture frame from her nightstand.
  "Who's this?" Wonwoo asked, not bothering to look at the girl. Sana stood flabbergasted, what exactly is he doing?
  "He- he's a childhood friend. He's called Beanie, I don't really remember him that much." Sana was questioning herself for answering his weird question. "What are you doing here, Wonwoo-ssi?" Sana asked.
  "Let's go on an adventure, Sana-chan." It was a statement rather than a question and that took her by surprise. She looked at him, her eyes wide as she scruntinized the scene. 
  Was she dreaming? Perfect Jeon Wonwoo is asking her out on an adventure. Surely this is just a dream.
  "Why would I?" She asked in suspiscion, looking at him. Although Wonwoo was literally perfect, Sana cannot deny that she had heard rumors about him playing with girls and their feelings. She looked at the young man again, waiting for an answer.
  "Why wouldn't you?" Wonwoo wittingly responsed. It's funny how he can keep his signature straight look.
  "Because..." She couldn't find herself to answer. All her life, she had always been a good girl. Doing well in school, helping her classmates, being a good daughter, doing her homework and sleeping at 7:30PM. Sana glanced at the clock that was on her wall and was surprised to see that it's already 8:10. Wonwoo followed her gaze and smiled, a soft smile that Sana did not caught.
  "It's 8:10. The night is still young, Sana-chan." She found it surprising how he called her 'Sana-chan' when he could have go off with 'Minatozaki' or 'Sana-ssi'. The weird thing is, she liked it. By 8:11, Minatozaki Sana's room was empty.
 
  "What are we going to do, exactly?" Sana asked as she stared at Wonwoo who was walking next to her. 
  "You'll see," Wonwoo said as he didn't looked at her. His jet black hair is visible despite of the darkness of the night. Sana founf the night a bit chilly for her liking as she was only wearing a red shirt and denim shorts. Wonwoo, noticing her chattering teeth, did not bother to gave her his jacket.
  "We're almost there, Sana-chan." Sana doesn't know the meaning of 'almost there' as Wonwoo already said that for the tenth time. 
 
  They stood outside a building with neon lights and Sana's mind suddenly thought of a lot of negative things. All she could think of was the reek of alcohol, poles, shreds and- she cannot even think of that word as she blushes pink. If Wonwoo noticed her cheeks, Sana was thankful that he did not mention it, none the less acknowledge it.
  When they entered, what Sana had expected completely vanished. It was nothing like a club that teenagers go to. It seems like a cafe. People were everywhere, sipping their coffees and reading books. Sana followed Wonwoo as he stopped near the bookshelves. 
  "Looking for a book or two?" Sana asked as she saw the young man skimming his fingers between the books, looking immersed as if looking for something. He suddenly smiled and pulled out a red one and Sana gasped when she saw what
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter