Love is Amazing

You're my Starlight (a gtae one shot)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love is Amazing

 

Midnight of Friday- 12:15 am somewhere in Seoul, South Korea

It was past midnight but Taeyeon is widely awake because of her Starlight MV. Just few moments ago, it was officially released and the positive responses are overwhelming. She is receiving overflowing love from all over the world as she slays the Melon chart, Youtube and also in Vapp. Her family, friends and colleagues sent her endless messages regarding their thoughts towards her song Starlight. Her best friend Tiffany is not an exception as she called up Taeyeon after she watched the MV online.

 

“You did well best! OMG! I love your music video and the song was awesome!”

“Thanks Fany. Such a relief it gained positive response.”

“You looked so cute there in the MV. Aigoo… Even if you want to portray a bad girl Taeyeon, you still look so calm and cute!! And the skinship! For sure, someone is jealous.”

“Don’t say that. You are on loud speaker. That someone is just here with me inside the room and he is throwing deadly glares at me already. Don’t add fuel to the fire.”

“Hahaha! The dragon is mad? Hey Mr. Dragon, don’t be harsh on my best friend. She’ll be an ajumma soon and that bad girl concept and skinship were ideal for her nowadays. Anyway, I’ll hang up ok? My Da Vinci ghost is waiting for me. Bye bez!”

“That Fany is way too loud and talkative. I wonder how she’s my bestfriend for the last twelve years.”

 

After the phone call of Tiffany, Taeyeon is still in front of her PC and reading the comments left by the fans in her Instagram. It made her too happy; reading the comments from fans makes her feel delighted and overwhelmed. It is her priority- to make the fans feel proud and happy through her music. However, another occupant of the room is still silent and he is just staring quietly at the lady in front of him.

 Jiyong just arrived from Europe this morning and he immediately went to their secret pad in the outskirts of Gangnam and found Taeyeon preparing to leave. Her girlfriend went to SM Entertainment before noon and she just came back an hour before midnight. To his surprise, his lady doesn’t look tired despite the hectic schedule. Both of them are busy in their respective groups but they don’t let their schedule get into their way. Constant communication through phone calls and sms makes them updated to each other. Both of them are understanding since work is not easy and can be really taxing for both of them but they are matured enough to handle the hassle in their relationship. But at the moment, Jiyong admitted he is being childish because he felt so jealous. As much as he wanted to feel fine, still jealousy is eating his ego. He is so proud of Taeyeon but the MV makes him feel jealous after all.

 

“Babe, Dami Eonnie sent me a message. They waited till midnight and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter