ONE

Amnesia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook held his fiance's hands. He kissed them slowly while looking at her. She was on a bus, on the way to meet Jungkook then a tragic accident happened. The bus hit a lorry because the driver was careless. So many people died but luckily his beloved fiance is saved. She had a major injuries on her head and legs. Doctor said she might get an amnesia. Her left leg was broken. She needed to be in a wheelchair. 

"Jungkook, I'll comeback after this, I need to go for a meeting. Can you take care Hana for awhile?" asked a middle aged women politely.

"ah, I will Mrs Song. I was the one that caused Hana's accident." he said.

"Ah it's okay. It's her fate. Don't blame yourself. By the way, don't call me Mrs Song, call me mommy." she replied then smiled.

"Thanks... mommy?" he said shyly. Mrs Song smiled again. "See you soon." she added. Jungkook bowed politely. Mrs song closed the door. Jungkook looked at Hana. He still worried. Hana still didn't wake up. She was still in coma. He fell asleep on her cold arms.

 

An hour later, he could feel something was moving. he looked up, Hana just woke up. She seemed blurry. She touched her head.

"Auch" she could feel pain inside her head and it was really painful. Jungkook smiled disbelief, he quickly called a doctor.

 

The doctor checked her up. He said that Hana was stabled but need some rest. Her body was still weak. Jungkook nodded and called Hana's mother.

After that, he came to Hana. Hana looked around the room.

"Where am I?" she asked curiously.

"Auch." she said as a sudden pain attacked her head.

"You're in the hospital, baby." Jungkook said. He was so happy, he held Hana's hands.

"Who are you?" she asked again then released her hands from Jungkook's grip with a scared face.

Jungkook was shocked. What doctor said was true. She got an amnesia. 

"I'm, i'm your fiance!" he said then looked deep into her eyes.

"No, I didn't even know you! Where's my mom?" she asked again.

"She was in a meeting. She will come shortly, don't worry. Hana.. you don't remember me?" Jungkook asked again, he held her hands agaim.

"No, no, no! Ah.." she attacked by a headache. The doctor came in and injected her. Her eyes suddenly closed.

"Doctor! She don't remember me! How long will she forgot about me? We'll gonna get married in 3 years or less. Doctor..." he asked with a worried face.

"Please calm down.. The amnesia will not permanent if she's willing to try remember but don't force her to remember. It will cause a painful headache."  the doctor said. then left Jungkook alone with his sleeping fiance.

He bit his lips. He cried quietly. He walked slowly to Hana. He brushed Hana's hair with his slender fingers.

"Baby, please. Remember me.." he said.
____________________________________________________________________________

 

The next day, Jungkook came to the hospital again. He brought some Hana's favourite foods, hoping that Hana can remember him back. He walked to Hana's room and Mr and Mrs Song were there. 

"Hello, Jungkook. Come in!" said Mrs Song friendly. Hana's father didn't seem to be happy with Jungkook's presence. Jungkook just painted a smile. Only Mrs Song smiled at him back.

"I brought Hana's favourite foods." he said then gave the plastic bags to Mrs Song. Hana's father ogled to him.

"Hello Mr Song. How are you?" he tried to be friendly.

"Not fine." he replied with an angry voice.

Mrs Song looked at him.

"Hey, why are you being like this? He's a good boy." she said to her husband.

"It was his fault because make Hana suffers these.." he replied angrily.

"It's not his fault! It's Hana's fate!. It's already written for Hana.Don't act like a childish old man." she added angrily.

"Sorry, Jungkook.." Mrs Song said to him.

"Ah, it's okay. I can get out if you want me to." he said with a fake smile.

"Get out!" yelled Mr Song.

"Song Il nam!" yelled his wife with a sharp eye contact.

"Jungkook, it's okay. You can have a sit." she said.

"No it's okay. Mr Song told me to get out, it's totally okay. have a good day" he bowed with a fake smile then left them. 

Jungkook cried, again. First, his fiance had an amnesia, now his fiance's father hated him? He hurt so much. 
______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The next day, Jungkook didn't give up. He still went to visit his fiance although her father won't allow to. He really loved Hana.

He stood infront of Hana's room. He took a deep breath then opened the door. He was shocked, a blo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter