Our First Meeting.

House Of Love

 

 
"WAE?! what do you mean i did not invest on that? How could this be?!" 
You were on the phone for hours. Your hands were beginning to get all sweaty and your face were pale. 
"Araso. It can be help..." You hung up the phone.
 
You laid back on the sofa with your eyes widened and your mouth opened, shocked. Foolishly, you pinched your right arm hard, thinking that it was all just a dream. "Ouch, it hurts!" You put your hands over your arm. *Eottoke! Im doomed. They conned all my money and i have nothing left.*
Acting rashly, You banged onto the wall and started wailing. "Why am i so unlucky to have such misfortune..."
Tears were uncontrollably flowing out of your puffy red eyes. 
 
After spending the rest of the night crying your heart out, you were able to managed back your thoughts. You knew you had to stay focused in order
to achieve your dream of being a successful woman.
 
 
You went out of your room and went down straight to the hotel cafe to refesh yourself with a cup of coffee. On your way, you found a 10,000 won on the floor. An expected situtation from such a typical person, you tried to grab it. Your mind was all focused on the ground, targeting the money you wanted.
 
BANG! You suddenly fell onto the ground. 
"Omo, im so sorry" You wanted to get up to straightened out your skirt when you felt something grabbing onto your arm.
You looked up and you were mesmorized by his looks. He was such a hunk. His big eyes and sharp nose, he had such nice features.
You wanted to be grateful and thank him with your beautiful eyes when suddenly...
 
"YAHHH! Next time watch where you are going," He yelled and let go of your hands. "Dont you have eyes woman?" 
Those thoughts of him, you quickly took back what you said and just gave him a cold smirk. *He's a jerk afterall, what was i thinking* You thought.
 
"You bowed and walked away. *What, whats this? Usually when girls see me they would scream and shout oppa. But this girl..." He was dumbfounded.
Suddenly he grabbed hold of your hands and pulled you back. "HEY! Dont you know who i am?" He grinned. "Im Kim Myung Soo, the hallyu star." 
You shooked your head.
*She really didnt't know me. Whoa, what a record* He felt so pissed. *This isint going to work...* He thought as he took a step forward towards you....
 
 
 
 
/Sorry for such a bad short start. Im new so please bear with me T^T SO SORRY *Bows*/ 
Please leave a comment so that i can try to improve^^