Goodbye Hankyung

Goodbye

Hankyung....

"Y-Yah...what...are you doing...?" I asked him, looking at him packing his luggage, which is currently full with his clothes and belongings.

"B-Boh? H-Heechul ah...what are you doing here....?"He smiled weakly.

"Yah...are you....going to leave...us?"" I asked him as I eyed his luggage.

".....Heechul ah...I can expla-"

"Explain? Yah...I thought that you promised me you would neverleave us...leave...me..."My eyes started to tear up.
 

"Heechul ah...you've seen my mini home-page, right? I have alot of antis..."

"Boh? Yah, I've told them to back away! You don't have to worry!"
 

"Either way...I could have died, Siwon and I were forced out of the hospital, remember? We were seriously sick, but LSM told  us to go to the award ceremony even if we were sick"

"Hankyung ah....but...you..you haven't even told us anything about this! Do you think you can just leave without a goodbye?!?!" I screamed as tears streamed down my cheeks.

"....."

"WE ARE A FAMILY! WE WILL GO THROUGH HARD TIMES TOGETHER! DID YOU FORGET THAT?!?!?!?!" My hands turned into fists as I shouted.

"Heechul ah-"

"...You can't leave like this..."
 

"Heechul ah...I'm sorry...I have to go, my plane is going to leave soon."

"At least...tell the others...at least say goodbye..."

Hankyung turned his head around, trying his best not to cry.
"Heechul ah, do me a favour, say goodbye to the others for me..." He walked past me. I stood there , still facing where Hankyung was before, I stood there crying my heart out.
Hankyung opened the door." Heechul ah...goodbye...and...saranghae..."He left.

I turned around, but was too late, Hankyung had left, I opened the door and ran out, I looked left and right, but couldn't see him...I was too late...he's gone.
I walked back inside and fell to the floor as my legs didn't have any strength in them, I was still crying, my eyes were wide.
"Hankyung...goodbye....and....wo ai ni"


---------------------------
Annyeong~ how was it??? sorry sorry if it's short >>
I'm really bad when it comes to angst fanfics ==a
hope you guys have a nice day~ saranghae heart