One

Bestfriend In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Claire yelled at a group of boys. "Yaa!" The boys looked at her. They're all smiled but among all the smiles got the brighest yet happiest smile. It's Jhope.

"Aish, you're late!" said Jhope then walked to Claire. 

"Sorry. The taxi driver was an old man. So.." she explained.

"Okay. At least we got time to chill for awhile." replied Jhope then put his right hand on her shoulders. Claire smiled cutely.

"Let me take your bag" asked Jimin politely.

"Ah, thank you but I can hold it by myself. It's not really heavy. The vacation is only three days right?" said Claire. 

"Yaa jiminie, obviously she didn't want you to hold her bag." said Jhope.

"Yaa why?" asked Jimin.

"Because, she wants me to hold it for her." said Jhope then quickly take Claire's bag.

"Hey, no I didn't!" explained Claire.

"Thanks me later." he said. Claire pouted. The boys laughed.

"Let's go, our flight will be here shortly. We need to hurry." said Suga. All of them followed him.

_____________________________________________

 

"Oh, my seat is right between Jungkook and Taehyung!" said Claire.

"Oh! That's great!" said Jungkook with a smile. 

"6 hours is a long time. So I can sleep on your shoulder right?" asked taehyung jokingly. They laughed. Jhope only smile.

"We can exchange seat if you want to" said Jhope hoping that Claire will seat beside him.

"Nah it's okay. I just want to seat besides the window.." said Claire.

"Oh! You can take mine." said Taehyung.

"Oh really?" asked Claire.

"Yes sure!" replied Taehyung.

"Ah, thank you!" Claire thanked and hugged Taehyung.

"Yaa! Do you ever ride an airplane before" asked Taehyung jokingly.

"Of course I do!" replied Claire then released the hug.

"Hahaha, oh my, you're so cute. Let finish our hug" said Taehyung while laughing. He backhugged her. Claire held his hands.

"It's not funny Taetae!" said Claire. Taehyung laughed again.

Jhope looked at them in an unsatisfying face. Obviously jealous.

"You like her?" asked Jin.

"Huh? who?" Jhope shocked.

"Huh. Don't act. I know you like Claire," said Jin then smiled.

"Please don't tell her." begged Jhope.

" I won't. I'm not a relationship solver but better hurry up or you'll regret." said Jin then left Jhope. Jhope bit his lower lips.

"Yaa, claire!" shouted Jhope.

Claire looked at him then suddenly Jhope wrapped his hands on her waist. 

"hey!" said Claire.

"you love me right?" asked Jhope spontaneously while following the boys at the back.

"Of course I do. Why?' she asked curiously.

"nothing. I love you too" he replied and looked deep into her eyes. Jhope could see Claire's cheeks turned red.

"Are you blushing?" 

"No!' said Claire then walked faster, left Jhope at the back. He smiled.

____________________________________________________

 

He looked at the back. Claire was talking to Taehyung. She seems really comfortable talking to him. They were even laughi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter