#2. Written by Mika S.

Jinjin Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Alyssa's POV*

 It's been a year since the love of my life asked me to be his girlfriend, I can't believe it, a whole year. It feels like just yesterday when we met when we both auditioned for Fantagio. I remember not even being able to look him in the eyes because I would get so flustered, gosh, I was so awkward.

 I was driving home from work to meet Jinwoo at our new house in Jeju when I got a message from him.

 1 message from Jinwoo

 Hi, beautiful! When are you gonna get here? I've got your surprise ready for when you get home! xxx

 I picked my phone up from where it had fallen off the seat of my car. I started typing a message back to him saying that I'll be home soon. that's when everything went dark.

 I woke up in a panic, not knowing where I was. I looked around the room and saw what I was wearing. A hospital? Why am I in a hospital? Just as I was about to get up from the bed a blond boy came into the room. He was holding a bottle of water but dropped it as soon as he saw me. He then ran back out the room shouting for a doctor. Suddenly he re-entered with a man, who I assumed was the doctor.

 "Oh, Alyssa. I'm so glad you're awake," the blond boy said as he sat uncomfortably close to me on the hospital bed.

 "I'm sorry, but who's Alyssa? And who are you? Why am I here?" I said, confused. "And, do you mind moving please?" I blurted out. He's attractive and all but I don't know who he is.

 "What do you mean? I'm Park Jinwoo, I'm your boyfriend.." My boyfriend? He can't be.

 "I've never seen you before in my life" I said to him, both of us making the same confused face.

 "Hello, I'm doctor Hong. I'm afraid to say that your suffering from amnesia. You see, you were in a car accident and you've been in a coma ever since, that was three months ago. We weren't even sure if you were going to wake up. Do you remember anything?" Doctor Hong, calmly spoke.

 "Car accident? Coma? I don't believe you."

 "I wish I was lying. Jinwoo? Would you mind maybe listing some things about her, her interests, that kind of stuff. Hopefully it'll jog her memory a little bit"

 "Oh, um... Yeah, sure. Your name is Alyssa, we've been together for over a year, we're both signed to Fantagio, oh gosh, you're so talented. We live together in Jeju and we have a hedgehog called Jinjin which you named after me" he says letting out a little giggle, which I must say was adorable. "My stage name is JinJin, I'm in a group called Astro and you're our biggest fan" he smile dropped suddenly.

 "I'm so sorry, but I still don't remember anything" I feel so bad that I don't know who he is.

 "Mr Jinwoo? Do you mind stepping out for a second, I'd like to speak to you" the doctor said and they both walked out of the room.

 *Jinjin's POV*

 "Is there anything you could do? To help get her memory back?" I asked the doctor.

 "I'm sorry, but there's nothing I can do. She looks like you might be able to take her home today though, but we'll need to run some more tests to make sure"

 She has to remember, I'll make her remember.

 ~~~~~~~~~

 *arriving home from the hospital*

 *Alyssa's POV*

 The car ride was mostly silent but I caught JinJin looking at me whenever we hit a red light and had to stop. I feel uncomfortable going home with him but I have nowhere else to go.

 "Here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter