NTB 1 - Trouble

Not that BAD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loud chatting of people can be heard at the end of the hall. Seems like something is happening there. 

Out of curiosity, Mina ran towards the crowd mess event. She tiptoe to see what's happening in front and saw a girl beating out the life of a man. No one seems likely to stop them. 

"You little rascal, who told you to hurt her?", She heard the girl said as she continued to punch the poor guy, her eyes burning as she was eager to kill the man infront of her.

"I-I'm so-sorry, I-i di-didn't k-know s-she w-was clo-close t-to yo-you. If I knew we wouldn't bet for her.", the man shakily uttered, frighten fill up his body, looking up to the sky asking the dear gods for his life. 

"So, If I'm not close to her, you'll play with her? is that you mean? huh? You little piece of ", the girl latter dropped a big punch on the man's cheek, resulting for his mouth to bleed. No one dared to interrupt or help the guy, except for Mina. She can't help seeing that man being beaten up. 

She went infront and pulled the girl's shoulder, "Stop it, You're hurting him!" 

The girl looked at Mina with her icy glares and pushed Mina off letting the poor penguin latter hit her back at the locker, "Shut it, You don't know what happened so you don't have the rights to stop me from beating the out of his life"

Mina groan as her back hurt so much, she heard a group of girls shout, "Sana, He had enough let's go."

The group of girls pushed away the "Sana" named girl away from the scene, leaving the man on the ground and Mina on the locker. 

"Oh god, Mina!", she felt someone risen her up from her position. A wave of pain hit her back again making her grip at that person hands, "Gosh, Let's go to that bench over there" 

The mysterious person lead her to a near by bench, laying her flat at the seat. "Thanks, uh?..." Mina looked at the latter and smiled as she saw her one and only bestfriend, "Nayeon eonnie" 

Nayeon smiled back but her eyes were filled with worries, "Are you okay Minari? I'm sorry about how Sana acted."

Mina hummed in response, "You know, You shouldn't stopped Sana. Especially if she's beating the hell out of someone."

The younger of the two frowned and replied, "But he was going to die if I didn't stopped her" 

Nayeon sighed while taking out a pack of ice from her bag and putting it to Mina's back. "Sana's furios a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter