Forget me not #1

The Happily Ever After {Sequel to Office Romance}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Whole chapter dedicated to fluff. The real drama isn't going to start this soon. *evil laugh*

“Good morning baby” Taeyeon barely woke up at the sound of the melodic voice that belonged to none other than her husband, Byun Baekhyun.

“Let me sleep, you monster” she mumbled, rubbing her eyes and trying to cover them from the incoming rays of sunlight. 

“Who’s gonna make your baby breakfast then?” Baekhyun pouted. 

“We don’t have a baby, pabo” Taeyeon groaned in annoyance when she felt the covers slip off her slowly. “Nuh-uh. I’m the baby. Why do you want someone else when you got me??” Baekhyun poked her check, teasingly. 

“Byun Baekhyun, five seconds. You have bloody five seconds to get out of the bed. Let.Me.Sleep.” her eyes were closed but Baekhyun could feel her deadly glare. He gulped.

“But Jagiii~~”  Brekkie’s hungry~~” He pouted, puffing his cheeks. Taken mumbled but he couldn’t hear her so he asked, “What was that love?” 

“Three…two…one— Off you go!” Taeyeon skilfully kicked Baekhyun off the king sized bed. 

With a loud thump, he landed on the floor. “Oof—“ he winced in pain. “What was that for, you crazy woman??!” he rubbed his . Taeyeon sat up on the bed, glaring at poor Baekhyun. He looked away, murmuring. 

Taeyeon smirked, “Don’t you ever wake me up before ten on a weekend, understood?” She asked in a dangerous tone. Baekhyun stood up and nodded his head obediently. 

“Good now, I’ll get  your favourite ready” she smiled.

“You covered in chocolate? So I can eat off you? Yumm” He grinned, his lips hungrily and Taeyeon threw the pillow at him.

“ert!” she half screamed. 

“Seriously” She shook her head. “Can I get a kiss too?” He asked her with sparkling eyes as he walked towards her.  “I’ll think about it” she tapped her chin, pretending to think.  She loved teasing him. 

 

After that sudden confession from both of them on that fateful night, Taeyeon had agreed to marry him but on the condition that both of them should date first. Baekhyun readily approved; that way they could know each other more better. They dated for about three months and then got married a few months ago. Nothing pompous. Just plain and simple. Like how Taeyeon wanted. 

She also quit her job as his secretary after marrying Baekhyun. He begged her not to but she insisted on quitting. She wanted to sit back and relax after working for him like a crazy woman.

She wanted to be a stay-at-home wife. 

“Go freshen up darling” Baekhyun told her lovingly as he planted a kiss on her cheek. She hummed in response. 

 

Taeyeon emerged out of the bathroom ten minutes later, wrapped in a thin white towel. Baekhyun was talking to someone one the phone. As he saw her come out, he shut up rather suspiciously. Taeyeon raised her brow. 

“Yes, secretary Ahn. I’ll see you tomorrow. Take care” he chuckled lightly. He hung up and placed his phone down.

“Should I be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter