Human World

A Grain of Wish

   Crickets plays their melody on the first autumn night in the lone park. It is past midnight and no one is to be in sight.

 

   A sparkle of light fall from the starry night. It is like a falling star that could grant wishes but gone in a moment.

   The sparkle of light soon turns into beams of light that radiates the whole park. A girl emerge out as it reach the ground, she opens her eyes and see the unfamiliar world surrounding her. Once the light has perished, she looks around cluelessly.

   "Namjoonie. Is this what the human call as a park?" her voice pierce the silence. The crickets had stop singing.

   An orange stuffed animal jumps out from her bag, presumebly Namjoonie. "What made you sure it is a park?"

   The girl points at every object as she speak, "There is a playground, benches, trees, street lamps, trash cans and a track suited for exercising. Isn't those usually in a park?"

   "That is correct. This is a park, however the reasons you gave me is not strong enough. Those can be found anywhere in the human world, specifically Korea since we are here," Namjoonie explains.

   "Korea? Is this where Kim Jong Un lives? I want to meet him while I am here!" the girl says enthusiastically.

   A burst of banging wind shoot the girl flying. "WE ARE IN SOUTH KOREA YOU IDIOT! AND KIM JONG UN IS A BAD GUY!"

   "WAAA! Gyeoul is sorry!!!" Gyeoul cries out loud as she falls in a pile of dead leaves.

 

   After cleaning the leaves off her hair and clothes, Gyeoul confronts with the stuffed bear.

   "Su Gyeoul. Do you know why we are here?" Namjoonie asks.

   Gyeoul nods, "We are here for me to make my wish!"

   "And what do we have to do to make your wish?"

   "We have to collect granted wishes!"

   Smiling in satisfactory at the girl's answers, he flies to one of the bench and sit cross-legged with its short and tiny legs. "Any questions?"

   Gyeowul ponders. She thinks of something and removed her bag before runmaging it. After searching, she looks at Namjoonie, "Where do we keep the wishes?"

Namjoonie raises an eyebrow, "That will be your test after sunrise. You have to earn it before doing your job."

"Another test!??!"

 

With that, Gyeowul and Namjoonie spends the early dawn by playing 'Guess that object!'.