As Long as You Love Me

As Long as You Love Me

Yoongi and Jimin met about 4 years ago when they were still trainees and they quickly became friends. It took them about 3 years to finally start dating, though and if you were to ask any member of their band, they would say it was about damn time. So now, the couple had been dating for almost a year and things could not be going better. Well, except maybe for the fact that they could not come out publicly, which meant a lot of hiding for them. It was hard, especially for Jimin who was a very affectionate person, but they did it, because unfortunately, Korea was not ready for its idols to come out as gay. The only good thing was that skin ship and fan service were very popular and commonly done in the kpop world, so the couple could sometimes get away with being affectionate with each other.

It was a normal day for Bangtan. Their schedule was simple: breakfast, dance practice, lunch, dance practice, dinner, dance practice, and eventually, sleep. So, it was after lunch and naturally, they were back to practicing. Everyone was dancing to “Fire”, their new song, for the 25th time that day which had difficult choreography. That meant all the members were sweating buckets and having a hard time keeping up. Once the song finally came to an end, the boys all collapsed on the floor, breathing heavily and groaning in pain.

“Aish this song is kicking my ! I’m too old for this,” Yoongi, who hated exercise and sweating, whined. Everyone was groaning in agreement, when Jimin sat up and said, “Well maybe if you stopped whining and practiced more, you wouldn’t be so tired and you wouldn’t be slowing us down like this.” Everyone became silent, sensing the sudden tension in the room until Namjoon spoke up and proposed they practice the dance once more, and so they did.

This time, Yoongi, really could not focus on his moves, since all that was on his mind was how cold his boyfriend was being towards him. It had started the night before, but the grey haired boy had not thought anything of it, thinking that Jimin must have just been worn out from his long day. Clearly though, it was more than that. So now, Yoongi was wracking his brain, trying to figure out what he had done to make his boyfriend so snappy, and soon the song was ending and everyone was yet again collapsing on the floor, out of breath.

“What’s with you Yoongi hyung? Can’t keep up? Maybe you are a ing grandpa after all, or maybe Hobi hyung kept you up all night!” Jimin exclaimed, before walking towards the door, “I need some water.” And just like that, he walked out and slammed the door behind him. The whole group was silenced by Jimin’s outburst and slowly turned towards Yoongi with confused faces. The small man slowly stood up, also confused. “I’m gonna go check up on him. Sorry about that guys.” And with that, he walked out of the room, but this time, the door was shut gently.

It did not take long for Yoongi to find Jimin. He knew his boyfriend well, after all… Or maybe not that well, because he still did not know what he had done wrong.

Jimin was sitting in a corner of the room that they had shared their feelings for each other in. His face was hidden between his knees, but the older boy could still hear sobs coming out of the other. With worry written all over his face, he went over to his boyfriend and sat down beside him, slightly touching his elbow. When Jimin flinched away from the contact, it surprised, but mostly hurt Yoongi and he frowned.

“What the is wrong with you!?” he exclaimed after seeing how much his own boyfriend wanted to avoid him, but those were probably not the words he should have spoken when Jimin’s face turned angry and instantly got up. “Well you ing tell me! What did I do for you to lose interest in me and Hobi hyung?” the younger boy said, looking hurt and betrayed.

At this, Yoongi got up as well. “What? What the hell? No! What could have possibly made you think that I lost interest in you? Or that I slept with Hobi? I don’t like him like that! Come on babe! You know that I love you!”

“Do you, though? You’ve been ignoring me whenever we go out in public and I understand that we can’t look like we’re dating but there are limits! Plus, you’re always in the recording room with Hobi and I know that you work in there a lot, but why does he have to always be in there with you? And why is he being so ing lovey dovey even when there are cameras? Obviously you ed him and he wants more!” Jimin shouted. He was so angry. He felt so betrayed and small. Was he not enough for him?

“What? No! Baby! You know how Hobi is! He’s like that with everyone! He’s like you babe, he likes skin ship, but I didn’t nor will I ever him. I only want you Jiminie and I’m sorry if we haven’t spent time together as much as we used to these days but it’s just because I need to work and I know you work hard too, sunshine. It doesn’t mean I don’t think about you or what I want to do to you…” At that, Jimin blushed slightly. He had stopped crying and appeared calmer.

“Sooo, you’re not ing Hobi hyung? Ok… I believe you but… Hyung, I miss you,” the younger boy says softly, looking down at the ground, feeling small.

“I miss you too angel… I’m sorry. I should make more time for you and I will from now on,” Yoongi said, feeling sorry for worrying his precious sunshine.

“It’s ok hyung, I’m sorry I overreacted, but I was so worried.” Jimin smiled softly at his hyung and reached out for him until he was in the elder’s arms. Yoongi planted a soft kiss to the younger’s lips. “Ew we’re both so sweaty. How about a shower?” Jimin said suggestively, when the kiss was broken, looking at his hyung with hungry eyes. Yoongi smirked, quickly understanding his boyfriend’s intentions and tugged him by the arm towards the showers. The others could deal without them for an hour, right? Right now, he needed to show Jimin just how much he loved him.

 

_________________________________________________

 

Hey guys :) Hope you liked it. I might continue this if people are interested in reading some .

Bye! Thanks for reading!