Monsta X- Shin Ho Seok (English)

Kpop Fanfiction Compilation

The charming boys of MONSTA X featured as guests on a recent episode of 'Lee Kuk Ju's Young Street', which was a 'Crazy Charming Men - Smile' special. DJ Lee Kuk Ju brought up what fan girls wanted to know, asking, "What kind of girl do you want to marry?"

However, Wonho replied, "I'm celibate. I have no interest in marriage. My younger brother will carry on the family name, so I'm not worried about that."

 

Maddie grimaced. She still could’t believe that he would actually say those words. It’s been almost half a year since that article was published but she still can’t get over with it. Specially because he is her one and only bias in the face of the Earth—not to mention that he was a friend of hers and her first love back in highschool. Ofcourse, she was fantasizing about marrying him one day but that comment shattered her perfect dream.

 

With a heavy heart, she placed the old magazine back to the shelf and grabbed a few chocolates to buy.

 

The street to her home was dark and the only thing that illuminates the pathway was a flickering lamppost. Although it seems like a scene from a horror movie, Maddie isn’t scared. Afterall, she was already used to it—and so she thought.

 

She had goosebumps and her heart started to beat faster than usual when she saw a shadow.

 

She can’t be wrong. There’s someone behind her.

 

And it’s approaching her!

 

Even if her mind is in panic, she tried to calm herself and walked faster.

 

The shadow followed her pace and she started to run!

 

“Stop!” It was a man’s voice.

 

Knowing that it was a male, she tried to run faster without looking back. Because of too much fear, she didn’t notice a trash can on the dark side of the alley that she stumbled.

Luckily, strong arms held her and prevented her from falling.

She screamed at the top of her lungs but the guy covered with his hand.

 

“Maddie! It’s me! It’s me!” the guy said.

 

Then she finally recognized his voice.

 

“H-Ho Seok?” She whispered.

 

Even though it is quite dark, she saw that smile that flashed on his handsome face.

 

“Finally…” Relief was heard from his voice.

 

“What are you doing here? Why? How did you find m—”

 

“Nappeun yeoja.” He interrupted her by saying that she is a bad girl.

 

“What did I do?” Maddie confusely looked up at him.

 

“You almost made me single for the rest of my life.”

 

“Eh? Hah?”

 

Then Ho Seok hugged her so tight.

 

“I’m afraid that I’d never see you again when you left without a word.” He told her as his embrace went tighter. “I never stopped looking for you.”

 

“I…I’m sorry.” She patted his back. “But how would I make you single? It’s not like I did something, right?”

 

Then he released her from his hug and held her on her shoulders.

 

“What’s with that look?” Maddie couldn’t help but to laugh at his cute pout.

 

“Molla?” He said in disbelief. “Joh-a.I like you so much that I don’t want to marry anyone else. What? You got a problem with that?”

 

Maddie’s eyes widened as he confesses in an unusual way.

 

Her reaction made him grin like a child that got what he really wanted.

 

“Wha—” Maddie didn’t get to finish her question when he suddenly pecked on her lips!

 

“Maddie-ah. Johahaeyo. Ani. Saranghae.” He told her before wrapping his arms around her again.

 

-END!