CHAPTER 7

Kim Taehyung's Secret Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month passed.

The earth was still rotate on its axis.

The sun shined brightly and the moon glew the night.

Time flies but not those fanatic-crazy called themselves fans.

Intan held a deep breath and closed the browser window. She set her eyes back to TV which showed Taehyung's face closely. Intan drowned by her deep thought. Looked at Taehyung on TV like seeing her favorite celebrity. Good to see and want to meet in person badly. But that was just a dream. Just like her condition right now. He was in Korea, at the same country with Taehyung, at the same city with Taehyung but they couldn't meet!

Her phone vibrated hard on the bedside table. She stared to the screen and saw MOM on it. Intan grabbed her phone and read a message from her mom.

I sent you to Japan not to make a scandal!

Just go back to Indonesia and GET MARRIED!!!

Intan rolled her eyes and threw the phone to the other side of bed. Intan whimpered and sheded a tears. She hate it when her mom nagged her about marriage. She really angry when knew Intan date a Korean idol. More over when knew her first daughter had a hard time because of it. It was because of her Kpopers sister!

Intan's phone vibrated again, but it was a call, not a message. Intan tried to reached her phone by her feet, then moved it to her hand. It was Taehyung.

"Oppa!" Intan greeted with a big smile.

"Mond Mond-aaahhh~" Taehyung voice heard tired. "Mianhaeyo~ I can't meet you today. The rehearsal finished longer than planned."

"Ne, gwaencanhayo, Oppa. We will meet tomorrow, right? I bring a lot of Tokyo Banana!"

"Ah~ Jungkookie must be very happy."

"And you are not?"

"Of course I am!"

"Which one? Which one make you happier? Meet me or Tokyo Banana?" Intan asked pempered.

"Eeemmmm..."

"Oppa! You still dare to think???" 

Taehyung laughed. "I can't wait tomorrow comes... To meet you~" 

"Isshhh... Forget it!"

Taehyung laughed harder. "What are you doing today? You must be so bored just staying at the hotel room."

"Ah, aniyeyo. I edited my new video."

"You did a new vlog?"

"Not vlog. Just a tutorial," Intan replied. "It was a short video but I feel like my energy drained."

"Waeyo?"

"My mom... She knew about us and our scandal. And she really angry." Intan pouted and bit her lower lips. "She forced me to return to Indonesia and... get married." Intan felt her hand cold because nervously waited for Taehyung's reply.

One. Two. three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten.

Taehyung didn't answer and Intan regret it.

"Oppa... Forget it what I said before," Intan glanced to her laptop and remembered those harsh comments on her SNS. "But... Did you ever think about marriage?"

"Keurom... I have my Taeguk and Taekwon."

"With me?" Intan regreted her uncontrollable mouth. She hit her lips and jumped on her bed. She felt so stupid. "Ah, mianhaeyo... I just... I just frustated about... They said you are not good with a yeoja like me and - "

"They still bully you?" Taehyung asked. His voice became intens.

"It would be good if you and Joy or Irene or Kim So Hyun... Not with me." Intan shedded a tears.

"How many should I tell you? Don't ever bring them up between us." Taehyung firmed. "It is us, now. Why are you always bring them up? Are you happy if I date them?" Taehyung almost screamed.

"Op-oppa... Mianhae...yo..." 

"Ah..." Taehyung tried to calmed down. He hated it. He hated it when Intan compared herself with those girls idol. "Mianhae. Aish! Uljimaaaa~" Taehyung frustated. He called Intan to get some support and comfort, not ro fight. "Naega eotteokhaji? Mond Mond-ah, I told you it will passed. They will forget about it, soon. It's only a matter of time! Can't you wait a little more? Can't you trust me? Jebal~"

Intan sobbed in tears. She couldn't replied because her heart and mind had a different answer.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter