Cho Kyuhyun Should Not Exist

The Many Phases of KyuWook

I couldn't believe this. I could not believe this.

I was being ousted, kicked out; my coveted and cherished "Maknae" title stripped away before the babied feeling could even kick in. It just wasn't right! This could only happen to me!

Oh, I'm sorry. Was I venting to myself? Mianhae.

Let me explain my earlier rant. My name is Kim Ryeowook and up to about five minutes ago I was the Maknae of Super Junior. That might not seem major to you, but for me it is. You see, I'm an only child and...well...I'll never admit this but I wanted to chance to be doted upon by someone that's not family. Does that even make sense?

Aish.

Now that's out there. I'll tell you the problem.

Cho Kyuhyun.

The Nineeteen-Year-Old Waste of Air and Space has taken my place not just in Super Junior but in the WORLD.

What's so special about him? He looks funny. He's no where near as cute as ME! This is blasphemy I say. BLA-SPHE-MY! But no one cares. Psh. 

Damn you  Mr. Oh-So-Special-Cho-Kyuhyun.

What IS so specially about you? You looks? Don't make me laugh...

What's so pleasant about you insanely huge nose, flabby phsyique and mentally challenged smile? Psh. Nothing. Nothing at all.

So why did they chose you over me? I simply don't get it. Waeyo!?!?

Wait a minute...are you looking at me? Me? Don't you dare look at me like that you sodden sack of pig lard. Just who do you think you are? Smirking at me. Loarding the fact that you are the "New" Maknae of Super Junior, and I the demoted "Eternal Maknae". Who do you think you are?

WTH?!? AM I BLUSHING!?!?

What's going on here.

That's it Wookie, just keep glaring at him. Show him just how much you wish that he will spontaniously combust into a flaming infero. Yeah, show him how much you don't like.

Cho Kyuhyun, you're going to suffer. I may not know you, but I definitly do not like you.