Jungkook...Jimin is your hyung...(Summer ver.)

Jungkook...Jimin is your hyung...(Summer ver.)

"IT'S THE BEACHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Taehyung's loud voice cut out as he burst out of the car and made a mad dash to the breathtaking beach before them. Jungkook followed, slowly stepping out and shading his eyes. The sun was ruthlessy peering down on the members as they hopped out one by one. 

"Taehyung-ah, wait for me!" Jimin laughed, running after the boy who was already halfway to the lilting waves of the ocean. The hyung line walked behind, sauntering after the younger ones and musing at how childish they were. Of course, they shared in the excitement as well. Yoongi was secretly eyeing Taehyung and wishing he could do the same, just freely screaming at the top of his lungs. But that wasn't exactly swag, so he simply put on a lethargic expression and casually slung an arm around Hoseok.

Although they were here for a photoshoot, it honestly felt more like a summer vacation. Namjoon smiled, thinking that it was a nice needed break for the members. As the leader, he noticed every small fluctuation in each of the member's moods, and he felt the tension leave everyone's shoulders, as if the scorching sun had melted it right off. The photographer was really quick, and within two hours they were allowed to roam around the beach freely for a bit. 

One of the staff had handed Taehyung a bright yellow floating tube, which he was now using to kick himself further into the deep, murky green water. There weren't that many other people around, although it was late in the afternoon. They had went on a day that wasn't busy to do the photoshoot. Jungkook stepped into the water, watching it lap at his feet in cool relief from the heat. He hated how he sweat so easily and wanted to dive in with Taehyung as well. As he was getting ready to step in deeper, he caught sight of Jimin in the corner of his eye. He was drinking from a small, round watermelon that had the top cut off. He squinted to see more clearly, watching as Jimin sipped the red liquid inside the carved out watermelon from a black straw. He stared a little to intently, and suddenly noticed Jimin's adam's apple bobbing up and down as he continued to sip. The ocean water crashed onto the back of his calves, snapping him out of the reverie. Jungkook walked over to Jimin, trying to ignore the older's neck and focusing on the pretty drink. 

"Jimin-hyung! What is that?" Jungkook asked as he came closer. The other three boys besides Taehyung were gathered around the small round table placed in the sand. Jimin looked up to see Jungkook in a white t-shirt and white shorts. The collar of Jungkook's tee was a black ring that accentuated his collarbones. He hastily looked back up to the younger's eyes. 

"Noona gave it to me to try, it's a soju watermelon cocktail." Jimin said, offering the drink to Jungkook. The younger happily accepted it, his brown curls bouncing fluffily as he took the watermelon in both hands and sipped gratefully. 

"Mmmm! It's great!" He exclaimed happily, and Jimin smiled his eye smile. Jungkook always reminded him of a cute bunny when he was like this. 

A couple sips later, Jungkook looked up to see the clouds swirling in the blue sky and he felt a little bit light. Also a little bit too warm for comfort. He knew he was tipsy, but he couldn't bring himself to care much. The photoshoot was over, and the hyungs were all sprawled around some chairs. He looked over at Jimin, who had taken the cocktail from him and was finishing the last few drops. Jungkook's eyes unconcsiously raked over Jimin's body. His thighs were so prominent in his matching white shorts, and the simple white tee with the black and white striped pocket fit him so well. Jungkook found himself walking a few steps to where Jimin was, his hair slightly wet with his sweat and the buzz of the soju flushing his cheeks. 

"Jimin-hyung, let's go to the water..." Jungkook said, the words almost floating off his tongue as he grabbed Jimin's wrist and started pulling him to the edge of the shore, not waiting for his hyung's answer. 

"Yah, Jungkook, I'm not in my swimming shorts yet..." Jimin said uncertainly, but still following after the younger. Once they were by the shore, feet barely touching the water, Jungkook turned and looked into Jimin's eyes. Taehyung was far away in his yellow tube, splashing and kicking at Hoseok, who had eventually joined him. The sun was now lower on the horizon, painting the sky a soft orange and pink. Jimin blinked several times, intimidated by Jungkook's sudden fierce gaze. He could see the slightest flush in the younger's cheeks, enhanced by the surrounding sky, along with the pink lips that were lifted upwards into a soft smile. Or was it a smirk? He couldn't tell. But then suddenly Jungkook's face was coming closer to his own, and he parted his mouth slightly to ask what he was doing. All Jimin could think about was how his heart was hammering in his chest when Jungkook's arms wrapped around him, lifting him up bridal style. The waves pushed at the younger's calves, and he turned to face the ocean. His eyes never left Jimin's. By now the older was really left speechless, and could only yelp when he was abruptly thrown out of Jungkook's strong arms, tossed into the water. He should have known that was coming. Jimin squeezed his eyes shut, bracing himself as he plunged into the water with a loud splash. The noonas watching from the shore let out some exclamations.

"Jungkook-ah! Jimin is your hyung...!!" Namjoon yelled, but he was laughing alongside Jin and Yoongi from their spot on the beach sand all the same. Hoseok and Taehyung cackled delightedly in the water, the waves bouncing around them.

Jimin was surrounded by the murky blue, thrashing his legs in a futile attempt to save himself. He pushed his head above the surface, gasping for air. 

"JEON JUNGKOOOOOOOOOOOK!" He shouted unhappily, watching as Jungkook doubled over himself laughing that unique airy laugh of his, bangs wet from the splash. Jungkook hadn't meant to throw his hyung that harshly, but when their eyes met and he had felt that unknown feeling twisting around in the core of his stomach, he couldn't bear the tension and decided to play it off. He also slightly blamed the soju watermelon cocktail. But seeing Jimin now, he's not sure if he regrets that move. His hyung was wet from head to toe, the white shirt sticking to his skin and revealing the sinfully toned abs and slight v-line that led to down to his pelvis. When Jimin stood up, he ran a hand through his hair in annoyance, his heated expression adding fuel to the fire in Jungkook's stomach. Jimin half-waded, half-stomped through the water to where Jungkook stood. The younger didn't even step back, the same smirk from before etched on his fine features. 

"Sorry, hyung, I couldn't resist." Jungkook said cheekily, and the small crinkle in his eye as he smiled fully almost made Jimin forgive him right then. The older boy swallowed, lowering down to cup water in his hands. Before Jungkook could react, he had splashed him in the face, initiating a water fight between the two. Their water fight wasn't like the ones in the movies where the girl lightly splashes the boy and giggles as he does it back, no, not with Jeon Jungkook. He would gather the water in his arms, not just his hands, and heave a giant wave over his hyung, who could only block his face weakly with his back towards the evil maknae. The fight eventually subsided, the two of them drenched in ocean water and laughing merrily. Jungkook sighed, slinging a wet arm over his hyung as they walked back to the car. And that was how Jungkook and Jimin's summer started.